Best combo weight loss drugs ?

shieldzz

shieldzz

I will start using ECA stack + clen soon

but i might switch to Tirz / Ozempic + ECA stack in the future

T3 + eca stack might work aswell but t3 give u insane hunger so i dont think its worth it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 51781
T3 + Clen are the most dangerous, you will regret asf, don't use that shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Whitepill_Saint
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
bump

• JFL
Meht

• JFL
Meth*

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Whitepill_Saint
I will start using ECA stack + clen soon

but i might switch to Tirz / Ozempic + ECA stack in the future

T3 + eca stack might work aswell but t3 give u insane hunger so i dont think its worth it
Just eat less dumbass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Running!, blackckatt, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
Just eat less dumbass
STOP REPLYING TO MY THREAD IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

RETARDED PIECE OF SHITS GO BACK TO TIKTOK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Deleted member 23558, PseudoMaxxer and 4 others
STOP REPLYING TO MY THREAD IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

RETARDED PIECE OF SHITS GO BACK TO TIKTOK
Heyy bucko that's not nice . I recommend ingesting laxatives to lose weight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and bluemcdonalds
Heyy bucko that's not nice . I recommend ingesting laxatives to lose weight
ugly kids telling me to eating less while i do fast of 10-13 days

it never began for you , just go back to tiktok normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Whitepill_Saint
ugly kids telling me to eating less while i do fast of 10-13 days

it never began for you , just go back to tiktok normie
Fattie boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, vzaat, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
Interesting situation. May I ask, are you taking any drugs that might inhibit triiodothyronine and thyroxine release / binding?

• JFL
Interesting situation. May I ask, are you taking any drugs that might inhibit triiodothyronine and thyroxine release / binding?
no,and i said that about T3 not because ive used it,but everyone says its appetite stimulant

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 51781
no,and i said that about T3 not because ive used it,but everyone says its appetite stimulant
Interesting, how come you don't just eat less?

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, Whitepill_Saint and lowiqNormie
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, shieldzz and lowiqNormie
Interesting, how come I'm a "funny guy"? I'm not trying to be humorous or comedic.
always graycels signed 1 week ago that telling us water is wet

tiktok reallyruined this site

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lightskinbengali, nordicel, try2beme and 4 others
Just don't eat

always graycels signed 1 week ago that telling us water is wet

tiktok reallyruined this site
I don't use the app "TikTok".

Tirzepatide alone has been enough for me, I do sometimes take amphetamine but not for weight loss but to study.
You just need to use it long enough so you can titrate up to the right dosage and you're set.
Once your ideal weight has been reached, the dosage can be titrated down so you're only hungry enough to eat at maintenance, instead of a deficit.

No need to use Clen, when the aforementioned isn't nearly as dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
Tirzepatide alone has been enough for me, I do sometimes take amphetamine but not for weight loss but to study.
You just need to use it long enough so you can titrate up to the right dosage and you're set.
Once your ideal weight has been reached, the dosage can be titrated down so you're only hungry enough to eat at maintenance, instead of a deficit.

That means u can never come off it right?

That means u can never come off it right?
Pretty much, unless you can change you can permanently change your eating habits. Though the same would go for any other weight loss drug, they can help you but if your eating habits are bad, then the minute you stop using them you'll regain most of it.

Still, it can be helpful as a tool to get used to eating differently, you could then titrate down slowly and get more used to the increased appetite and then you might eventually reach a point where you can keep the weight down without it.

I won't be on it for life, I wasn't fat before and I don't need to be lean for the entirety of my life either.

Pretty much, unless you can change you can permanently change your eating habits. Though the same would go for any other weight loss drug, they can help you but if your eating habits are bad, then the minute you stop using them you'll regain most of it.

Still, it can be helpful as a tool to get used to eating differently, you could then titrate down slowly and get more used to the increased appetite and then you might eventually reach a point where you can keep the weight down without it.

I won't be on it for life, I wasn't fat before and I don't need to be lean for the entirety of my life either.
so whats ur appetite while on it ? how much dosage u take per week ? 0.5 ?

if a drug makes you lose weight by making your appetite smaller that means you can lose the same weight by eating carrots and drinking water

if a drug makes you lose weight by making your appetite smaller that means you can lose the same weight by eating carrots and drinking water
What a smart kid,i bet ur fun at parties

What a smart kid,i bet ur fun at parties
i haven't been to a party since the third grade, my pfp is the "🤓" emoji and i have 8 thousand posts on an incels forum,

thank you very much

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
u lucky i don't beat the goofy outcha dumb ahh
i haven't been to a party since the third grade, my pfp is the "🤓" emoji and i have 8 thousand posts on an incels forum,

thank you very much

Best weightloss drug:
PTFD

Best weightloss supplement:
PE5

I personally take DNP, Clen and T3

does that only inhibit hunger? i need something like clen to actually speed up my metabolism.

Eating less won’t make you ripped, you’ll lose weight as a whole and muscle too

I wanted to try clen but everyone saying it’s too dangerous.

Cardanine i’ve been told is really good at inhibiting hunger and giving you extra energy to do crazy cardio session

I wanted to try clen but everyone saying it’s too dangerous.

Cardanine i’ve been told is really good at inhibiting hunger and giving you extra energy to do crazy cardio session
i will use clen soon so ill give there updates on my progress and side effects . No point using cardarine if you dont do cardio,just get EC / ECA stack instead . mfs will say clen is dangerous meanwhile dnp exists

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
does that only inhibit hunger? i need something like clen to actually speed up my metabolism.

Eating less won’t make you ripped, you’ll lose weight as a whole and muscle too
Tirzepatide and Ozempic only nukes your appetite

• So Sad
@PseudoMaxxer you need something for metabolism / gym and something to nuke appetite,i think those are the best combos

ECA / Tirz / Ozempic + Clen

ECA / Tirz / Ozempic + DNP

Or you can obviously still use tirz / ozempic / eca alone but clen / dnp will both minimize muscle loss

This applies only if your plan is to get LEAN,if you bulk / maintain no point taking eca / tirz / ozempic

for bulk / maintain best are Clen + some sarm like S23,or take only 1

• +1
i will use clen soon so ill give there updates on my progress and side effects . No point using cardarine if you dont do cardio,just get EC / ECA stack instead . mfs will say clen is dangerous meanwhile dnp exists
dnp is worse than Clen?

will an ECA increase metabolism? I don’t wanna be doing 3 hours cardio a day

Wouldnt recommend T3 / T4 since it makes u hungry as fuck and thats the opposite of what u want

• +1
@PseudoMaxxer you need something for metabolism / gym and something to nuke appetite,i think those are the best combos

ECA / Tirz / Ozempic + Clen

ECA / Tirz / Ozempic + DNP

Or you can obviously still use tirz / ozempic / eca alone but clen / dnp will both minimize muscle loss

This applies only if your plan is to get LEAN,if you bulk / maintain no point taking eca / tirz / ozempic

for bulk / maintain best are Clen + some sarm like S23,or take only 1
i wanna get lean maintaining my muscle mass, i have no problem on suppressing hunger so i don’t need suppressor.

I only need faster metabolism

dnp is worse than Clen?

will an ECA increase metabolism? I don’t wanna be doing 3 hours cardio a day
ECA is not increasing metabolism,eca is only for appetite killer and energy . thats why i said for CUT you need 2 things,1 thing to kill your appetite and 1 thing to increase metabolism and minimize muscle loss + help with gains .

I honestly wouldnt recommend you touching DNP, it literally burns you from inside

• +1
i wanna get lean maintaining my muscle mass, i have no problem on suppressing hunger so i don’t need suppressor.

I only need faster metabolism
Then you only need Clen / DNP

Then you only need Clen / DNP
i’ll stay away from DNP, i’ll research Clen and Cardanine (since the latter seems less overkill)

I already overdose potassium so my heart skips beats, if i hop on Clen i might need to chill of the potassium or i’ll risk a heart attack (no joking).

i’ll stay away from DNP, i’ll research Clen and Cardanine (since the latter seems less overkill)

I already overdose potassium so my heart skips beats, if i hop on Clen i might need to chill of the potassium or i’ll risk a heart attack (no joking).
lol you should really not do any cardio if you take clen,you dont need cardarine. Take clen,be in calorie deficit and lift weights

• +1

2,4-DNP is scary stuff because it can 100% shut down your body and there isn't really anything that can be done about it to reverse the effects while the drug is in your system. When it first came out and was advertised as a weight loss supplement, people died from taking too much or had permanent damage because it literally starves your body and prevents it from functioning. Definitely do not recommend no matter how desperate you are to lose weight. It's not worth your life or terrible lifelong side effects.

• +1
drink 5 liters of diet fanta a day

It doesn’t do that for me. It makes the food I eat tastier but doesn’t spike my appetite that I over eat or anything like that, I even take high doses t3 and also cypro which is an even potent appetite stimulant but nah you have to majorly overdose to get a potent spike in app

It doesn’t do that for me. It makes the food I eat tastier but doesn’t spike my appetite that I over eat or anything like that, I even take high doses t3 and also cypro which is an even potent appetite stimulant but nah you have to majorly overdose to get a potent spike in app
why do u take t3 ?

why do u take t3 ?
to lose weight, build muscle, increase testosterone, increase co2 tissue saturation, better cognition, better sex drive and more satisfying orgasms, higher energy, better sleep, better baseline mood, better creativity etc

• Woah
Reactions: shieldzz
to lose weight, build muscle, increase testosterone, increase co2 tissue saturation, better cognition, better sex drive and more satisfying orgasms, higher energy, better sleep, better baseline mood, better creativity etc
what do u think about eca + clen ?