Best Doctor for jaw implants and Intraorbital mylar implants

Y

YURD

Iron
Hi all, Im looking for a doctor that does a full wrap around jaw implant. Ive heard of Dr. yaremchuk and Dr. Eppley. I think I'm leaning towards Dr Yaremchuk just because he does the design process himself. Let me know. Thanks for the replies in advance.

Unnamed

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and randomvanish
Pagnoni maybe?

Dr. Eppley, Yaremchuk, Dhir, and Kulbersh are your main options AFAIK

Any reputable maxillofacial surgeon can do a fantastic job.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
And approximately 99.99% of them do not have anything to do with jaw implants. Congratulations on posting another utterly useless and ignorant comment.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and CristianT
All maxillofacial surgeons don't practice plastic surgery or orthognathic surgeries. Many only do trauma and extractions

• Love it
Reactions: Jade
All maxillofacial surgeons don't practice plastic surgery or orthognathic surgeries. Many only do trauma and extractions
You are correct. I should clarify that I meant any competent maxillofacial surgeon who practices plastic surgery and orthognathic surgeries which there are thousands of. Although, I would argue that extractions are probably more complicated than implanting a well-made custom implant. Thank you for that observation.

At this point people pay Eppley and Yaremchuk alot of coin because they have a good track record and are black pilled surgeons who have the eye for aesthetics. Yes, Eppley might do extreme stuff, but this is at the patients discretion hence why some people say Eppley results are not as conservative as Yaremchuk. Yaremchuk has great track record, but they're both expensive and he's very conservative when it comes plastic surgery which makes some people unhappy. They're plenty of good maxofacial surgeons who could do that surgery yes, but even I have trouble finding any of them why will do Custom CT scan Implants. And when you do, they're just if not the same expense as the above two doctors. So you go right back to square one.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg