Best influencer physique for female gaze ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Jon skywalker ? David laid ? Jeff seid ? Gabe deustch ? kiernan morgan ?

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2
Those are all male gazemaxxed. idk who the last one is though

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Those are all male gazemaxxed. idk who the last one is though
what's best female gazed physique then >? and this is kiernan fagen :

tbh dude if ur 6'2 + and go gym to get jacked like these guys u can slay

Vinnie hacker
5E30BB20 1FB0 4820 9715 9931CBD75E57

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Frankiks2, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
Working out is useless
Barely anyone ever sees you without a shirt on

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Working out is useless
Barely anyone ever sees you without a shirt on
if u meant in terms of attracting women then sort of but you can still slay with good physique just by wearing tight clothing that compliments the physique.

plus being tall and jacked is huge halo irl

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
if u meant in terms of attracting women then sort of but you can still slay with good physique just by wearing tight clothing that compliments the physique.

plus being tall and jacked is huge halo irl
Do it for health yes but autistic gymcel mode is failo

Looking big in clothes is about bone density more than anything

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Mongrelcel
Do it for health yes but autistic gymcel mode is failo
i mean being tall and jacked is ultimate mogging and slaying combine but its hard to be jacked as a tall guy either way...

Anything more than the one i posted doesnt increase ur chance of getting laid. Its ur face and height after that
ye u wanna be having that nice lean natty maxed out build and the frame and insertions will do the rest of the work for u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
mine is good if you want attention from women in their late twenties and early thirties, that is what I get, but I'm also close to 30 myself.

younger women prefer tall skinny facially attractive guys, there's no work outs for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Damian kater or vinnie hacker

mine is good if you want attention from women in their late twenties and early thirties, that is what I get, but I'm also close to 30 myself.

younger women prefer tall skinny facially attractive guys, there's no work outs for that.
is that your avi ?

Bonesmash skeleton to get wider

Kaden Hammond is ideal for female gaze

Gym is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Make the voices stop

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
good frame, chest/lats are lacking + no abs.

always appreciate physique posts so I don't have to use my (lacking) imagination.
u think i can just slay off my frame alone or do i needa gain muscle mass becuz tbh i think frame is all u need

You reached the final stage of gymcoping
well tbh if i only go gym for the 'heatlh' or to get 'stronger' i would be wasting money to cope at a sweaty humid place when i could just walk 10000 steps a day to stay healthy and as for strength that's more of a ego thing you leave at the door because no one really gives a shit if you can lift 1000lbs.

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
u think i can just slay off my frame alone or do i needa gain muscle mass becuz tbh i think frame is all u need
it depends on whether you're trying to score girls on the internet or real life, you currently look better in clothing than without which is fine in real life situations since you'll be clothed most of the time.

it depends on whether you're trying to score girls on the internet or real life, you currently look better in clothing than without which is fine in real life situations since you'll be clothed most of the time.
i see ngl hypertrophy progressive overload has made me so much stronger i can curl my dad now lol

but my muscle mass is getting bigger too i may be getting newbie gains

idk i think i might do it for scoring irl but cant i just wear tight clothing >?

i think i might focus on physique and height more since im asian...

idk i think i might do it for scoring irl but cant i just wear tight clothing >?
there's only a fine line of 'tightness' that's socially acceptable without coming off as a try-hard, ideally shirts should stretch a bit on your arms and shoulders but not on your chest, they also shouldn't fall too loosely around your waist because it ruins taper, but they shouldn't be tight either.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
there's only a fine line of 'tightness' that's socially acceptable without coming off as a try-hard, ideally shirts should stretch a bit on your arms and shoulders but not on your chest, they also shouldn't fall too loosely around your waist because it ruins taper, but they shouldn't be tight either.
if i started gymmaxxing for 3-5 yrs and grow taller i can slay off those ? (5'8)

if i started gymmaxxing for 3-5 yrs and grow taller i can slay off those ? (5'8)
at 5'8 you can't slay based on physique alone, but it'll always be better than not having it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
at 5'8 you can't slay based on physique alone, but it'll always be better than not having it.
brutal.. if i was 6'2 then the things would be different...

6'1 is average here (statistically not self reported) my height isn't much of an advantage to me.
how tall ru ? and where u live where 6'1 is average lol

89D20379 3977 4CE1 93C2 8AF3B0AEBB08

this is ideal for pulling JB’s. i have female relatives and they have always mocked gymrat types for being tryhards and ‘looking like steak’.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Frankiks2 and Deleted member 22126
Jon skywalker ? David laid ? Jeff seid ? Gabe deustch ? kiernan morgan ?
Vinne hacker bro. Got money, looks and status. He also has the subcategories like, he has sexappeal, and is a fightmaxer.