Best looking ethnics on LooksMax.Me - Rate them

Was hoping for some free dopamine, got a cortisol spike instead

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
I don’t need any rating from this forum :forcedsmile: :feelskek:

Lol pm me then man. I'm interested.

Is that 5k matches or likes? Matches right? How many liked you first?

I'm at 122 matches and around 40 of them are likes I'd say.

We got half your face, cmon man lmao. May as well post them.

• JFL
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
Lol pm me then man. I'm interested.

Is that 5k matches or likes? Matches right? How many liked you first?

I'm at 122 matches and around 40 of them are likes I'd say.
matches , I dont know how many liked me first but out of 5000 , around 600 girls messaged me first age group 18-22

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
View attachment 835781

We got half your face, cmon man lmao. May as well post them.
Jfl I posted many videos of me on this forum just lol , go a little back to This thread I posted a video of my tinder account as well .. you can See many pictures of me in it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
matches , I dont know how many liked me first but out of 5000 , around 600 girls messaged me first age group 18-22

If it's an orange heart they liked you and came up on your screen because they swiped you.

If it's a purple heart, you liked they and you came up on their screen because you swiped them.

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman

Yeah see. Strong sex-appeal. Loads of pictures of him doing different things. On the beach. In a museum. Dressed-well and differently in all pics. Different hair styles. Makes himself out to be a fun-guy to be with and around.

Of course he's white and very neurotypical looking and that is a major help. Solid body. Charisma when looking at camera. Looks approachable without being a beta cuck boy. Decent tho not great looking.

Looks wise I'd say 6/10. So slightly above-average.

Sex-appeal I'd say 8/10.

Doesn't surprise me you got 5,000. Not at all. Just be white is real lol when you're NT and got style/charisma.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 3043 and mostuttersubhuman
Yeah see. Strong sex-appeal. Loads of pictures of him doing different things. On the beach. In a museum. Dressed-well and differently in all pics. Different hair styles. Makes himself out to be a fun-guy to be with and around.

Of course he's white and very neurotypical looking and that is a major help. Solid body. Charisma when looking at camera. Looks approachable without being a beta cuck boy. Decent tho not great looking.

Looks wise I'd say 6/10. So slightly above-average.

Sex-appeal I'd say 8/10.

Doesn't surprise me you got 5,000. Not at all. Just be white is real lol when you're NT and got style/charisma.
and i did that experiment in England :feelskek: Your English women are subhuman whore

EFF8A436 2C3D 45D7 A449 948AA01C7F08
3EEB1056 0745 48B7 A465 2DBA24DC9A0C
1C13A0E8 BC54 435B A5D9 CB0F387AC015
9887FF45 5F59 4DB1 A804 564F4137C446
FA163C01 C057 4ACA 9614 1EF1D6BDBB36
155EA7EC 55CB 420A B68B 369ADEE0A742

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HellenicChad, reptiles, Sikkunt23 and 2 others
See lol

I am pretty accurate at analysing a man's appeal huh?
you’re shit And biased at it , according to yourself you’re 6/10 as well .. mirin autism :feelskek: People rated me 6-6.5 PSl here lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 7098
you’re shit And biased at it , according to yourself you’re 6/10 as well .. mirin autism :feelskek: People rated me 6-6.5 PSl here lol

Nah i'm pretty accurate.

You have 8.5/10 sex-appeal. Looks don't matter once you're at least a 6 if you're a white caucasian male. Trust me on this.

You're white. Tall. Solid body. Good dress-sense. Camera presence. Showing you have hobbies and like to chill at the beach and most of all have an neurotypical face.

In simpler words you look long-term relationship material. Girls wanna spend some time with you.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Sikkunt23
Nah i'm pretty accurate.

You have 8.5/10 sex-appeal. Looks don't matter once you're at least a 6 if you're a white caucasian male. Trust me on this.

You're white. Tall. Solid body. Good dress-sense. Camera presence. Showing you have hobbies and like to chill at the beach and most of all have an neurotypical face.

In simpler words you look long-term relationship material. Girls wanna spend some time with you.
You’re self hating ethnic , it has nothing to do with me being white .. I have seen ethnics outslaying whites in dating market

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 3043
Doesn't want mummy and daddy to know he posts on a site that helps him get pussy.

They want it to be arranged. FIRST YOU MARRY YAR!
ur very funny tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6908
Nah i'm pretty accurate.

This is what you need to understand, lol.

It's not a level-playing field.

If you're white, take your looks rating and add 2 to it. That's your sexual market value. Roughly. As long as you have a neurotypical personality and face and meet the threshold of being slightly above average.

Ask anyone here if they disagree with me? I dunno why you're upset. All I've been doing is big-you-up. You're the one that's come into a thread about the best looking ethnics on the site and tried to flex about how many matches you have. Now you're upset two guys have said you're only slightly above average. What do you want us to do? Lie. So your narcissism stays in neat tact?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
You’re self hating ethnic , it has nothing to do with me being white .. I have seen ethnics outslaying whites in dating market

If you're white, take your looks rating and add 2 to it. That's your sexual market value. Roughly. As long as you have a neurotypical personality and face and meet the threshold of being slightly above average.

Ask anyone here if they disagree with me? I dunno why you're upset. All I've been doing is big-you-up. You're the one that's come into a thread about the best looking ethnics on the site and tried to flex about how many matches you have. Now you're upset two guys have said you're only slightly above average. What do you want us to do? Lie. So your narcissism stays in neat tact?

Brother , it has nothing to do with me being white .. there are so many good looking ethnics who outslays white on tinder and in real life .. if you ever do visit Russia , you will see how many ethnics are with Russian women

I am not a self-hating ethnic.

If you got a 6/10 Indian/Paki guy, so someone of the same looks-level as you and put them in the same social settings, dressed in the same way and took pictures, they would not get 5,000 matches on tinder. Period. Why? Their sexual market value isn't as high as the white guy.

That's not self-hatred. It's self awareness. It's objective reality.

The ethnics you are referring to are at least 7.5/10 in looks and have super robust bodies towering above 6 feet 2 inches tall. Quit the nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Lolcel
I am not a self-hating ethnic.

If you got a 6/10 Indian/Paki guy, so someone of the same looks-level as you and put them in the same social settings, dressed in the same way and took pictures, they would not get 5,000 matches on tinder. Period. Why? Their sexual market value isn't as high as the white guy.

That's not self-hatred. It's self awareness. It's objective reality.

The ethnics you are referring to are at least 7.5/10 in looks and have super robust bodies towering above 6 feet 2 inches tall. Quit the nonsense.
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO RATE , KEEP COPING WITH YOUR HETROSEXUAL OPINION :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

@MakinItHappen bro I can dm you my ID with proof that I’m 5’11. FFS this goes out to everyone you can’t tell height from a photo

@MakinItHappen bro I can dm you my ID with proof that I’m 5’11. FFS this goes out to everyone you can’t tell height from a photo
He wants to belittle you for his own ego

He wants to belittle you for his own ego
I don’t think it’s that a lot of autists try and guess height from a fucking pic using a door they guesstimate the size of to try and assume height

I don’t think it’s that a lot of autists try and guess height from a fucking pic using a door they guesstimate the size of to try and assume height
Maybe but it’s because he’s 5’6 he finds it hard to believe anyone can be a lot taller than him

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Maybe but it’s because he’s 5’6 he finds it hard to believe anyone can be a lot taller than him

Dude seriously imma come to that mental ward and beat any job a surgeon would be able to do in rerarranging that ugly face. I am 5 feet fucking 8 you chubby boring spastic troll . You're not funny. NitDickface.

Mirin I am joking with but he has aspires and can't pick it up. How about you stay out of people's business? You're constantly up in everyone's. You lazy fat fuck. Find a fat black girl to right a poem for and revoltingly kiss again.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon, oatmeal, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
Dude seriously imma come to that mental ward and beat any job a surgeon would be able to do in rerarranging that ugly face. I am 5 feet fucking 8 you chubby boring spastic troll . You're not funny. NitDickface.

Mirin I am joking with but he has aspires and can't pick it up. How about you stay out of people's business? You're constantly up in everyone's. You lazy fat fuck. Find a fat black girl to right a poem for and revoltingly kiss again.
5’8 is still over tier
EA451F9E C1A6 46E4 A4DA EF68C2EE6D5A

my ex mogs any of your “slays”. Jfl even I get more tinder likes than you without having to pay
It’s over for you. What does it say about you? When a tall fat ethnic has more value than you. Brutal
Also you’re 5.25 inches hard? Jesus that’s tiny
I’m 6 inches soft

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, lutte and Pussyslayer
Your a good user tbh fuck man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman and Deleted member 756
Your a good user tbh fuck man
I’m starting to think self hating ethnics are narcs who overrate themselves and then blame it on race. If you’re incel as an ethnic you’re Incel as a white

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman, Copeful and Sikkunt23
I’m starting to think self hating ethnics are narcs who overrate themselves and then blame it on race. If you’re incel as an ethnic you’re Incel as a white
Sounds like @Golang

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Sounds like @Golang
Sounds like @MakinItHappen too
I’ll find the thread but he uploaded a picture of a 3 psl Indian women he matched with on tinder and he claimed she was the best looking Indian woman ever .
I’m curious to see what the “beckies” he slays look like

Sounds like @MakinItHappen too
I’ll find the thread but he uploaded a picture of a 3 psl Indian women he matched with on tinder and he claimed she was the best looking Indian woman ever .
I’m curious to see what the “beckies” he slays look like
Tell me more iranian people stories tbh

Tell me more iranian people stories tbh
I know a few Iranian classmates who were obsessed with claiming they’re white and that they have light eyes. They even photoshop photos jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572 and Sikkunt23
I know a few Iranian classmates who were obsessed with claiming they’re white and that they have light eyes. They even photoshop photos jfl
They don’t have light eyes ?

They don’t have light eyes ?
Dark brown and dark features overall. They claimed their eyes were green in “certain conditions”. Iranians are more self hating than Arabs or Pashtuns. Iranians can be good looking for sure but honestly most people can’t tell them apart from Arabs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Dark brown and dark features overall. They claimed their eyes were green in “certain conditions”. Iranians are more self hating than Arabs or Pashtuns. Iranians can be good looking for sure but honestly most people can’t tell them apart from Arabs
Pasthuns mog and are proud of being pasthun . Iranians are cucks . Muh green eyes in certain conditions ; photoshop ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Pasthuns mog and are proud of being pasthun . Iranians are cucks . Muh green eyes in certain conditions ; photoshop ?
Even worse they would shine a light into their eyes and their eyes would “turn” dark green he

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Gold = Like

Photo 2020 11 29 13 42 19

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Let's be honest here everyone, despite all they say about ethnics, there are quite a few decent looking ones on this site:

1. @TubOfLard 8/10 (Would be 9/10 if not for 5'7 3/4 manletism)

2. @Sikkunt23 7.25/10 (A complete pillock as a person but his eye-area, reasonably gd bone-structure & dimpled smile puts him up there)

3. @streege 6.75/10 (Nose holds him back from competing with Sikkhunt otherwise he mogs him for actual bone-structure)

4. @Mirin2234 6.5/10 (Cute/pretty boy with very good harmony, but lacking a little bit of sharp masculinity & dimorphism in his face, plus suffers the below 5'10 handicap)

White boys be mirin'
@SubhumanCurrycel