Best OTC way to inhibit somatostatin

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
Inhale the content from organophosphated insecticides. Unlike Huperzine A, that is a weak inhibitor and binds reversibly to acetylcholinesterase, making a rebound effect possible, those insecticides are suicide inhibitors, binding irreversibly. They're the aromasin of acetylcholinesterase inhibitors, while Huperzine A is a weak anastrozole. Obviously, you should be mild with this, as acetylcholinesterase is needed for normal neural activity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 13754
I'll stick to my tablets rather than inhaling insecticides. You seem fairly knowledgeable on the mechanisms of action though, so my question is, would physostigimine be a good idea for this purpose?

• +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´
I'll stick to my tablets rather than inhaling insecticides. You seem fairly knowledgeable on the mechanisms of action though, so my question is, would physostigimine be a good idea for this purpose?
No, it's a reversible inhibitor

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
No, it's a reversible inhibitor
Is there a serious problem with reversible inhibitors in this context though? Having low acetylcholinesterase is literally a precursor for alzheimers and similar neurodegenerative diseases.

• +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´
Is there a serious problem with reversible inhibitors in this context though?
The problem with reversible inhibitors is the rebound effect. As most of the enzyme's action is inhibited (reversibly), your body starts creating more acetylcholinesterase to overcompensate. But, when you stop taking those reversible inhibitors, all of the blocked enzymes return, and suddenly you start having excess acetylcholinesterase, and zero acetylcholine to block the somatostatin. However, with suicide inhibitors, your body will still create more acetylcholinesterase, but that's it. No rebound effect.
Having low acetylcholinesterase is literally a precursor for alzheimers and similar neurodegenerative diseases.
Quite the contrary, having low acetylcholine is the precursor for alzheimers. Some even use Huperzine A against Alzheimers symptoms.

• +1
so what does it do?

Does it boost brain power or something?

200 3

This sounds like it would have some really dangerous unintended side effects downstream.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
so what does it do?

Does it boost brain power or something?

View attachment 1127965
Yes. It works on insects by crashing their acetylcholinesterase, leading to neural hyperstimulation and then paralysis. That's why you should only do it mildly. In that way, you could really boost your brain activity without the nasty side effects.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
Yes. It works on insects by crashing their acetylcholinesterase, leading to neural hyperstimulation and then paralisis. That's why you should only do it mildly. In that way, you could really boost your brain activity without the nasty side effects.
how would you do this in practise?

One sniff a day ? jfl

Did you tried it op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and ´´´´´´´´
how would you do this in practise?

One sniff a day ? jfl

Did you tried it op
:lul:Maybe one sniff a week or 2. I never tried it because somatostatin levels are not my concern, but it could work, specially for a pubertymaxxer that is taking mk677 to increase height and made his somatostatin spike.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and LastHopeForNorman
The problem with reversible inhibitors is the rebound effect. As most of the enzyme's action is inhibited (reversibly), your body starts creating more acetylcholinesterase to overcompensate. But, when you stop taking those reversible inhibitors, all of the blocked enzymes return, and suddenly you start having excess acetylcholinesterase, and zero acetylcholine to block the somatostatin. However, with suicide inhibitors, your body will still create more acetylcholinesterase, but that's it. No rebound effect.

Quite the contrary, having low acetylcholine is the precursor for alzheimers. Some even use Huperzine A against Alzheimers symptoms.
I understand how the rebound effect works, I'm not a low iq monkey.
And as to your second point, I'm either misinterpreting studies and articles or it would appear that the researching is hugely conflicting, where in some instances it would appear somatostatin inhibitors are a treatment against alzheimers, there are also treatments that work against alzheimers by using exogenous somatostatin. For example:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
I understand how the rebound effect works, I'm not a low iq monkey.
And as to your second point, I'm either misinterpreting studies and articles or it would appear that the researching is hugely conflicting, where in some instances it would somatostatin inhibitors are a treatment against alzheimers, there are treatments that work against alzheimers by using exogenous somatostatin. For example:

I just dont know anymore
I dont understand this bs
I just don amp 039 t know anymore o 3651897

• JFL
Back after a few months, ngl this shit is beyond stupid, especially considering somatostatin isn’t a bad hormone by any means

Back after a few months, ngl this shit is beyond stupid, especially considering somatostatin isn’t a bad hormone by any means
cope, stop trying to eliminate the competition. Everyone should do it

• JFL