Best source for peptides & research chemicals

Lux

Lux

Kraken
I went through a fat paywall to find this & now I'm giving it to you guys for free- your welcome. 100% vetted by bodybuilders & confirmed buyers. Best prices you're going to get anywhere. I've ordered the mk tested myself & it's legit.

@Alexanderr @Gargantuan I'd put this in botb just because of the legal nature of sharing sources even if these substances aren't technically banned.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2130 and 3 others
I went through a fat paywall to find this & now I'm giving it to you guys for free- your welcome. 100% vetted by bodybuilders & confirmed buyers. Best prices you're going to get anywhere. I've ordered the mk tested myself & it's legit.

@Alexanderr @Gargantuan I'd put this in botb just because of the legal nature of sharing sources even if these substances aren't technically banned.
now this looks like an ad for me

• JFL
Reactions: Lux
now this looks like an ad for me
no ad swear to god. If the link was affiliated then it'd look funny. & anyone on the forum who actually knows me can tell u I'm not old enough to be involved w this shit commercially.

Never heard of that site, and cannot find any reviews about them.

• +1
Never heard of that site, and cannot find any reviews about them.
pinned on Boston Lloyd's forum may he rip. you have to pay to make an account. He vetted the thing & many other well known people agreed. I've tried personally

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator
I need to burn of subcutaneous fat from face , will be I able to achieve this if I don't have the lean face genetics (I'm not boneless) ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lux
pinned on Boston Lloyd's forum may he rip. you have to pay to make an account. He vetted the thing & many other well known people agreed. I've tried personally
Have you tried PT-141?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Lux
I need to burn of subcutaneous fat from face , will be I able to achieve this if I don't have the lean face genetics (I'm not boneless) ?
Trystin lee might be good reference for you.

Trystin lee might be good reference for you.
I mean he most likely just doesn't have good bone mass and is insanely bloated

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lux
They deliver to india?

I doubt the igf-1 they sell is leigt, i might have to test it.

mk is dogshit tbh

Do they sell aromasin, dht powder, androsterone, etc?

• +1

mk is dogshit tbh

they have letro but none of the others iT

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

mk is dogshit tbh

you got any legit igf sources bro?

only swisschems

rip Boston

• +1
They sell HGh? Seems like a fishy site.

All of these are lame

Bump are these sources still legit