Best surgery transformation I have EVER seen - at least 4 PSL points gained with only 2 common procedures

J

justanothergymcell

Gymcelling oldcell surgeryceller
Sadly, it's a female result:/ Below are the results of a rhinoplasty and fat transfer performed by Beverly Hills surgeon Gary Motykie.

I think these results are a quintessential example of my theory that the best plastic surgery ascensions ONLY HAPPEN when you can make 1 or 2 adjustments and have all of your other facial features fall into place. If not, it's over. And for 98% of people who get plastic surgery, I am afraid that this is the case. I really don't think that someone who keeps pursuing several minor surgeries that only give a marginal difference (say .25-.5 PSL each) are ever going to get anywhere close to an ascension and will instead just waste a lot of money. I also think many people here misjudge themselves and tend to think there is this one procedure, usually a jaw implant or some eye surgery to give "hunter eyes", that will finally ascend them, but again, I don't find this to be the case usually. Trust me, I have seen a few other great jaw implant results (that are not publicly available online) and I can assure you that the patient still looks barely above average - yikes! However, at least in my case, I have enough money and I'll be damned if I don't stop trying - YOLO!

Source (that includes different views/angles):

Last edited:
Makeup doesn't allow to objectively rate. I hate when before/after pictures always include some external factor. Ffs.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, chosen-one, Deleted member 6310 and 13 others
Makeup doesn't allow to objectively rate. I hate when before/after pictures always include some external factor. Ffs.
This tbh.
Alot if not all have makeup in the after

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, SayNoToRotting and Autist
There is always that possibility with females, but come on, you can still tell how great of a result this is.
This tbh.
Alot if not all have makeup in the after
Okay, I am likely done here because I have a feeling people here are going to ignore everything else and just cope with the makeup shit. Good luck guys, I hope you get your hunter eyes and lefort 3's soon!

• +1
Reactions: Autist and CupOfCoffee
She wants to hide that she’s a jew

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, I'mme, Arkantos and 4 others
You guys are idiots. I am at least trying to have a serious discussion but I shouldn't have expected anything more than how you are replying.

It isn't some retarded site full of incels without hating women and mentioning jews for no reason, after all. Nope - that isn't this site!

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Greatest ascension with great natural results is that one, with one surgery, counterclockwise maxillomandibular advancement surgery
3-s2.0-B9781416025276001146-f114-004af-9781416025276.jpg

I know a member on this forum planning to get that surgery, trouble remembering who :unsure:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
Greatest ascension is with great natural results is that one, with one surgery, counterclockwise maxillomandibular advancement surgery

I know a member on this forum planning to get that surgery, trouble remembering who :unsure:
some dude I know

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
  • +1
Gotta be a jew to pay for that kind of surgery tbh

Look at her nose at before

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Extra Chromosome, Autist and 1 other person
You guys are idiots. I am at least trying to have a serious discussion but I shouldn't have expected anything more than how you are replying.

It isn't some retarded site full of incels without hating women and mentioning jews for no reason, after all. Nope - that isn't this site!

shut up you sensitive bitch
Gotta be a jew to pay for that kind of surgery tbh

Look at her nose at before

her nose before is nowhere near as big as mine tbh

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Greatest ascension with great natural results is that one, with one surgery, counterclockwise maxillomandibular advancement surgery

thats insane

• +1
Fillers for jawline

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
This is how jewish women looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Extra Chromosome
OP is a sensitive nigger.

most likely nigress lmao

• +1
Reactions: Autist and GenericChad1444
JFL AT FEMALE SURGERIES LOL... Subhuman genetics still exist and if the child is a male he will be a birdcel most likely. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Females like this create more incels.

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and Extra Chromosome
Even with the make up, huge improvement

JFL AT FEMALE SURGERIES LOL... Subhuman genetics still exist and if the child is a male he will be a birdcel most likely. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Females like this create more incels.
Females should be banned from plastic surgery.

These fat injection surgeries weren't even on my mind. The results seem amazing. And fat injection surgeries are probably also cheaper than implants, right?
I would need such a fat injection really badly for my under eye area.

Makeup bias in after pic.

Otherwise 2 PSL increase solid transformation nonetheless.

Fillers for jawline

Those results look amazing in the pictures, but i think its because of the big swelling after the injections. Maybe after 1-2 Weeks you wont see such a big difference anymore. But im planning to do 1ml in cheeks and 2-3ml in Jaw/Chin next week. They told me that the swelling will be big right after the injections.

Her hair looks better on the right even tho it hasn't changed, another example of halio effect.