Best way to get ottermode body?

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Any one knows?I dont want to go to the gym to get big,I decided I'm gonna achieve this with body weight exercises.I want A lean and muscular physique.I already am very lean due to lots of cardio in the last year.But know I'm worried that if I do bodyweight exercises I'm gonna get fat and muscle at the same time.Should I eat more or less? Srs this is so confusing...I want to be very lean +Muscle.Anyone know?Because body is very important these days.

if you're already lean, you should probably lean bulk to gain muscle mass. take your TDEE and add 500 calories.

if you ever get too much fat you can always just lower your calories for a bit to recomp or do some cardio.

honestly if you have access to a gym you'll probably have a lot easier time getting in shape

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
if you're already lean, you should probably lean bulk to gain muscle mass. take your TDEE and add 500 calories.

if you ever get too much fat you can always just lower your calories for a bit to recomp or do some cardio.

honestly if you have access to a gym you'll probably have a lot easier time getting in shape
Well I was in the gym for 3 months and Maybe It was because I ate like shit and didnt even look at what I ate.But i didnt get ANYTHING.I feel like calisthenics is better for me.I want to be very athletic and be able to move around alot.Also wtf should I eat .I hear this : protein is good,carbs are bad.Then: Dont eat to much protein or you'll get fat and muscle at the same time.Or:Eat lots of fats and a little bit of protein.I swear this shit is so confusing😫

Well I was in the gym for 3 months and Maybe It was because I ate like shit and didnt even look at what I ate.But i didnt get ANYTHING.I feel like calisthenics is better for me.I want to be very athletic and be able to move around alot.Also wtf should I eat .I hear this:protein is good,carbs are bad.Then:Dont eat to much protein or you'll get fat and muscle at the same time.Or:Eat lots of fats and a little bit of protein.I swear this shit is so confusing😫
if you gained no progress in 3 months you were probably training shit.

when i have a session in the gym im looking to completely destroy that muscle group. i try to do about 8-10 sets of 8-12 reps of the highest weight i can do.

if you're looking at what to eat, for a beginner you will only need to track calories and protein. you need about 0.73g of protein per LB of body weight a day. here is the study for that.

i usually have a lot of milk / nuts for protein and they have good calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Any one knows?I dont want to go to the gym to get big,I decided I'm gonna achieve this with body weight exercises.I want A lean and muscular physique.I already am very lean due to lots of cardio in the last year.But know I'm worried that if I do bodyweight exercises I'm gonna get fat and muscle at the same time.Should I eat more or less? Srs this is so confusing...I want to be very lean +Muscle.Anyone know?Because body is very important these days.

Don't eat and do sit ups

if you gained no progress in 3 months you were probably training shit.

when i have a session in the gym im looking to completely destroy that muscle group. i try to do about 8-10 sets of 8-12 reps of the highest weight i can do.

if you're looking at what to eat, for a beginner you will only need to track calories and protein. you need about 0.73g of protein per LB of body weight a day. here is the study for that.

i usually have a lot of milk / nuts for protein and they have good calories
Hmm ok thanks
Don't eat and do sit ups
Lol I dont think it's that easy