BEST WAY TO MONITOR BLOOD SUGAR?

D

Deleted member 19766

Luminary
Joined
May 22, 2022
Posts
5,971
Reputation
5,968
TITLE. Ideally the cheapest way because I'm on mk-677.
 
blood sugar monitor (it's like a prick device thing diabetics use)
 
blood sugar monitor (it's like a prick device thing diabetics use)
how often should I test myself if I don't have diabetes
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
how often should I test myself if I don't have diabetes
Once a week is enough but make sure to take a test all three if you had the time and convenience to.

Fasting blood glucose level (12hrs with no food),
post prandial blood glucose level (2hrs after you had a meal where the level spikes up a bit)
and random blood glucose test

The reason for this is some people would have fasting hypoglycaemia (abnormally low in insulin secretion only while fasting) only.

For any of these if the level crosses 140 (120 for fasting blood glucose level), take serious precautions regarding your sugar intake and mental stress.

You can do this test with a simple glucometer ordered online with some stripes for blood testing at home, without any visits to the hospital/clinic.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier and Deleted member 19766

Similar threads

kvintobyte_
Replies
11
Views
39
kvintobyte_
kvintobyte_
5"11Manlet
Replies
5
Views
49
billybobjr2004
B
kjhcfad
Replies
3
Views
19
kyril
kyril
H
Replies
6
Views
65
EugenicsIsLaw
E
erdemwantstoascend
Replies
8
Views
80
sv3rige
sv3rige

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top