Best white countries for jb maxxers?

No just a guy trying to be social and meet new people , and ideally you do this in the outdoors in a park or a area with not too many people, open space. Mall can work but being inside imo will make you feel less confident as you feel your being watched.
Tbh your text has kind of motivated me to finally cold approach girls since Tinder - my only other option - is not working out for me. I have neither a social circle nor social media as options.
Other good alternatives are lakes, maybe a large pool area, trains , buses, walk path, on the street, library , etc. You can meet a foid anywhere
Bus stop is probably one of the best. You can just quickly get the Snapchat before she steps in the bus and you keep waiting and you can limit the conversation that way.

If she liked your look she will write much on Snapchat.
And yes their is a inherent element of awkwardness in a cold approach but starting a new conversation in general with a stranger male or female can feel strange, but just talk to the foid initially like you talk to some stranger and then try to make a conversation, then give some compliment to show your not just trying to be a friend, and then if the foid mentions some cuck boyfriend then at that point you can just say " Ah no worries, enjoy the rest of your evening " and leave. Trying to do some other bullshit like " oh but how does another one sound " or " the more the merrier " is cringe and wont really get you the success.

If the foid does not mention any boyfriend then can proceed with asking for a number or snapchat or instagram. I think snapchat is best imo as you can send pictures of self so the foid can see how you look , and you can also unsave certain parts of your convo , as well as delete previous things , so arrange the conversation to your liking.

And if your jacked some bystander is not going to be willing to just approach you and tell you that your being a problem .If your small though they'll think your weak and give you shit
Tbh i have been brutally brainwashed by the feminist media into believing cold approaching is harassment and inappropriate. Brutal.

Tbh your text has kind of motivated me to finally cold approach girls since Tinder - my only other option - is not working out for me. I have neither a social circle nor social media as options.
Now days it seems like the only option otherwise tinder even for GL guys is just a way to meet average looking foids consistently. The hotties will just flake even them since their is like 20 other chads waiting in line. They can of course get the occasional lay but even for them at their point their better off just going to the bar or club scene then trying to fish online. So its not just a problem for sub chad but basically all men except like chads, but even for chads they would get hotter women in real life then online.

An average women smv is far greater then a chad smv online.
Bus stop is probably one of the best. You can just quickly get the Snapchat before she steps in the bus and you keep waiting and you can limit the conversation that way.

If she liked your look she will write much on Snapchat.
Yea thats a pretty smart idea. You might feel less low inhibition tough with more people around if its a popular high travel route bus stop ,but something with a few people spread out woudld be better.

You could also do it when their leaving the bus stop , and if your rejected just go the opposite way.
Tbh i have been brutally brainwashed by the feminist media into believing cold approaching is harassment and inappropriate. Brutal.
I felt like that too , and their are times I feel like what I am doing is cringe, but their is not really an alternative thats better.

Bars and clubs are like real life tinder and now days sadly women are just their to party and have a good time. Women are all freaked out for no reason about being drunk and fucking and I kid you not when I have been in bars from like 10pm-2am I basically hardly ever see any guy leaving the same night with a foid. It does happen but the idea that a women is leaving the bar with a new guy like every weekend or even every other weekend is not really true.

Sometimes couples went out together. But its not the same social scene it was a decade or decades ago. Women don't really go to bars and clubs any more with the goal to meet new men, but rather have a good time.

Ocassioanly you might get some numbers/make outs , etc, but these feminist rape hysteria about drunk one nigh stands has basically killed the chances for that unless you want to dumpster dive or super high smv.

So I think the day time will provide better opprotutnies to meet women in a setting where their guard is not that high and their not in that party mode mindset.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Now days it seems like the only option otherwise tinder even for GL guys is just a way to meet average looking foids consistently. The hotties will just flake even them since their is like 20 other chads waiting in line. They can of course get the occasional lay but even for them at their point their better off just going to the bar or club scene then trying to fish online. So its not just a problem for sub chad but basically all men except like chads, but even for chads they would get hotter women in real life then online.

An average women smv is far greater then a chad smv online.

Yea thats a pretty smart idea. You might feel less low inhibition tough with more people around if its a popular high travel route bus stop ,but something with a few people spread out woudld be better.

You could also do it when their leaving the bus stop , and if your rejected just go the opposite way.

I felt like that too , and their are times I feel like what I am doing is cringe, but their is not really an alternative thats better.

Bars and clubs are like real life tinder and now days sadly women are just their to party and have a good time. Women are all freaked out for no reason about being drunk and fucking and I kid you not when I have been in bars from like 10pm-2am I basically hardly ever see any guy leaving the same night with a foid. It does happen but the idea that a women is leaving the bar with a new guy like every weekend or even every other weekend is not really true.

Sometimes couples went out together. But its not the same social scene it was a decade or decades ago. Women don't really go to bars and clubs any more with the goal to meet new men, but rather have a good time.

Ocassioanly you might get some numbers/make outs , etc, but these feminist rape hysteria about drunk one nigh stands has basically killed the chances for that unless you want to dumpster dive or super high smv.
Yeah feminism and social media and everything being so connected ruined everything.
So I think the day time will provide better opprotutnies to meet women in a setting where their guard is not that high and their not in that party mode mindset.
Yeah i also did day time a few times.

Once in the library and once in my gym.

Today I had the opportunity again with a hot booty girl walking the treadmill too but my high inhibition killed it.

Gym is definitely one of the worse places to cold approach though especially if she's there regularly it could become awkward.

Bus stop and other transportation like Train stations are the best tbh.

Library is also much more difficult since they want to be left tf alone.

Tbh everywhere I go i just feel unwanted and hated for being a man let m. I literally have 0 friends and am Incel therefore ( i had sex once but it was more literally extreme luck, spiritual MTB i met organically at a sport club who gave me a chance because I had the exact same birth day and living in a remote area.)