Beterbiev vs bivol (skull shape analysis)

CL8

CL8

Silver
Stats
Artur beterbiev 20 fights won all 20 of them by knockouts
Ko rate-100%

Screenshot 2024 09 29 03 21 24 179 comoperabrowserafin edit

Dimitrii bivol
23 fights won 12 of them by knockouts
Ko rate- 52.17%
Screenshot 2024 09 29 03 21 55 406 comoperabrowserafin edit

Skull shape analysis

Artur beterbiev
200px Artur Beterbiev

-Square jaw
-Wide zygos
-Low trust face
-High fwhr
-Rough looks

Looks like hes gonna tear bivols pussy apart.

Dmitrii bivol
200px DmitryBivol1

-Soft gracile jaw
-zygos 404
-high trust baby face
-low fwhr
-baby looks (looks non threatening)

Hmmm now let's looks at the faceoff

Images 9

Hmm :unsure: Artur mogs this bitche to the hell and back he looks like a warrior against a Wimp

Hmm now look at the press conference face off
Images 10

Beterbiev looks like hes gonna kill somebody while bivol looks like a absolute bitch

Brutal:feelswhy::feelswhy:
Beterbiev by murder :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and YungTrappa
It's unfortunate that Beterbiev is only now getting this fight at 40 years of age, it's likely he'll lose but if this fight took place when he was younger, i got him winning honestly.

It's unfortunate that Beterbiev is only now getting this fight at 40 years of age, it's likely he'll lose but if this fight took place when he was younger, i got him winning honestly.
Ko:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

don't think so, bivols footwork is simply too good and his chin isn't cracked. Really looking forward to the fight but wish beterbiev was a few years younger. But anything happen, If God wills it, beterbiev will ko him.

Good thread

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Bivol has nothing to keep Beterbiev away from him. He's a tiny LHW

Beterbiv will walk him down and beat him into oblivion

• Love it
Reactions: CL8
don't think so, bivols footwork is simply too good and his chin isn't cracked. Really looking forward to the fight but wish beterbiev was a few years younger. But anything happen, If God wills it, beterbiev will ko him.
Even a slow plodder like Canelo managed to get Bivol on the ropes, now imagine what a crafty Brute like Beterbiev will do

His punches will go straight through his guard

@Gargantuan

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Even a slow plodder like Canelo managed to get Bivol on the ropes, now imagine what a crafty Brute like Beterbiev will do

@Gargantuan
I got Beterbiev too, better and much more powerful jab, physically stronger, don't see how Bivol is going to keep Beterbiev off of him.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevergymcelling and JohnDoe

@Gargantuan
bivol wasn't afraid of canelos power but I think he'll be extra cautious and with a lot more movement this time around to point fight beterbiev.