BIGBICEPS ON A SUICIDE WATCH /NIGGA BEATS UP VIKING NIGGA/ (racewar thread)

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
JFL nordic bitch was 12inch taller than him
its over for nordics in 2020

@hairyballscel @BigBiceps @SubhumanCurrycel @Good_Little_Goy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 9355 and 9 others
Height is irrelevant in professional fighting. Strength and agility matter more. Mike Tyson was shorter than most of the opponents that he mogged.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 685 and 10 others
Height is irrelevant in professional fighting. Strength and agility matter more. Mike Tyson was shorter than most of the opponents that he mogged.
bigbiceps on a suicide watch

lifefuel for manlets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9426, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TeraCope54, Gargantuan, AutisticBeaner and 5 others
Dc3hX2pVQAACgEb.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: saltii131, Deleted member 7079, Gazzamogga and 11 others
WHAT? Guy who is so much more muscular beats a total twink. HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING? OH MY GOD!
Keep crying for whites you curry. I've gotten over 200 matches in SEA from hot gooks just by being white. NEXT STOP... NIGERIA!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saltii131, TeraCope54, Gargantuan and 10 others
WHAT? Guy who is so much more muscular beats a total twink. HOW CAN THIS BE HAPPENING? OH MY GOD!
Keep crying for whites you curry. I've gotten over 200 matches in SEA from hot gooks just by being white. NEXT STOP... NIGERIA!
View attachment 629601
Imagine getting happy over matches with asian women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Lolcel, Deleted member 9355 and 6 others
felt bad for the white guy ngl

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and lifestyle21873
lol

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
View attachment 629601
He beat up the viking tbh
Average nigga can beat up average NORDIC

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and lifestyle21873
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, hairyballscel, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
He beat up the viking tbh
Average nigga can beat up average NORDIC
Average nigga gets his ass beat by average nordic. Nordics however are nowadays too individualistic, if they see a brother in need, they won't step in to help, but blacks or arabs would for sure for one of theirs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, hairyballscel and goat2x
Average nigga gets his ass beat by average nordic. Nordics however are nowadays too individualistic, if they see a brother in need, they won't step in to help, but blacks or arabs would for sure for one of theirs.
Thats because we are not cucks

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Thats because we are not cucks
Who would wim 1v1 average nordic or black

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
BigBiceps

Imagine getting happy over matches with asian women
Low T comment. I have over 400 matches with pretty white girls too, I just needed a little change. They worship me. The validation just feels sooo goood...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and goat2x
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7079, goat2x and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 9355, stuckneworleans and 4 others
Cage fighting is a meme. All mma should be done in a ring like how Pride FC did it, just like boxing... and kickboxing. Ring > cage

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and goat2x
Who would wim 1v1 average nordic or black
Nordic for sure. No question about it. Even nordic kids can beat average blacks in a fight.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, TeraCope54, Gargantuan and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TsarTsar444 and goat2x
tall people have longer arms = bigger reach
It's very important, but even more important is who is stronger, heavier, more agile etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and goat2x
Cage fighting is a meme. All mma should be done in a ring like how Pride FC did it, just like boxing... and kickboxing. Ring > cage
Jie rogan wants it in a baseba court lol

• JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Tales from the stormfront basement
What tales, you bitch? Meanwhile your skinny arab ass with that fake Canada Goose jacket would only get some ladyboys dick, if even that.

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, GigaMogger, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
Both african niggers and snow niggers are the biggest subhumans with no developed culture, society, cities, there only strength is their body

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4563, hairyballscel and 1 other person
Both african niggers and snow niggers are the biggest subhumans with no developed culture, society, cities, there only strength is their body
mike tyson is trenny

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and goat2x
Coping mechanism
Greatest fighters are eastern european masterrace

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, hairyballscel, BigBiceps and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and goat2x
Coping mechanism
Greatest fighters are eastern european masterrace
I didn't mean that, I was referring to how nordics and blacks are the people with the least developed culture in the world and both of them live in shitholes, one is a cold shithole the other sandy tropical

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and goat2x
Hahahahahahah the best thing he can come up with HAHAHAHAHAHAHhh
And best thing you could come up was ''tales from stormfront basement''. Come up with something original, work your moldy brains up a little bit, and try to be a little more funny. I bet nobody has ever laughed at you, except maybe some girl at your 4 inch Iraqi dick.
Facepalm

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
And best thing you could come up was ''tales from stormfront basement''. Come up with something original, work your moldy brains up a little bit, and try to be a little more funny. I bet nobody has ever laughed at you, except maybe some girl at your 4 inch Iraqi dick.
View attachment 629634
Didnt read

View attachment 629634
You are taking things way to seriously like a nerd bitch man, please stop jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lifestyle21873
View attachment 629634
Screenshot 2020 08 29 18 12 41 971 commiuigallery

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, hairyballscel and BigBiceps
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Must do. Heading out soon, but probably tomorrow I gotta test out the JBW theory in Africa.
it wont work as well as it did in SEA tbh,

i doubt it will apply that much in North and East Africa but good luck

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and goat2x