BIGGEST DESCENSION IN HISTORY? (RATE 14 YEAR OLD ME) (Looksmax origin story)

Did I descend?

• Total voters
We’re here for u brother

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16133 and FrameMogger
IF YOU ARE A GREYCEL, OR UNREGISTERED USER, READ THIS WHOLE THING!
THIS IS WHAT A FORUM CAN DO TO A PERFECTLY FUNCTIONING HUMAN WITH GOALS, ASPIRATIONS, AND RELATIONSHIPS IN THEIR LIFE. AFTER READING THIS YOU CAN MAKE YOUR DECISION ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.

THIS IS ONLY PART OF MY STORY, YOU MAY PICK UP THE REST IN FRAGMENTS, BECAUSE IT ALL CONNECTS. THIS IS THE LORE OF AN INCEL WHO LOST EVERYTHING, ENJOY AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.

It's late 2020, and a high tier becky at James Sapphire's school calls him a prettyboy. So he decides to look it up and see what that word means, a picture of chico comes up on a website called Looksmax.me.
View attachment 1647085View attachment 1647089

He clicks on the image, and down the rabbit whole he goes. That's how he discovered this website, eventually, he starts considering surgery, and fillers. All these people brainwashing him saying, you need more chin projection, you need hollow cheeks because you have more babyfat, get rid of that fag hair, get a better eye area. Don't workout, because if you have the face then girls will like you as long as you are 6+ PSL.
View attachment 1647088View attachment 1647087

He spends hours, depressed as girls are hitting him up on Snapchat, and he is invited to parties every weekend by some different girl, and is really uncomfortable when one approaches him at an event like that, and having girls express their love for him over insta, it's not enough after finding this website.
View attachment 1647097View attachment 1647099View attachment 1647100
December 25th, James asks for a rating in private message on this site with a user whom shall not be named to rate his eye area
View attachment 1647078View attachment 1647098

Unexpectedly for James, the user says his eye area is utter dogshit, and that he needs to rope, he will never find love if he doesn't get uee filler, canthoplasty, and orbital implants.

James was genuinely confused, because girls at school had complimented him for his bright hazel glow in the hallways, and at lunch. From then on he kept getting more depressed, and depressed.
He still hung out at parties with friends, and hung out with JBs.
View attachment 1647096
View attachment 1647079View attachment 1647080

James knew on the inside that he would be able to be confident around girls once he lost that tiny bit of youthful fat in his cheeks, or got zygos implants, or got filler everywhere, and eye surgeries. Except, in a 14 year old mind, all one can think about is the next thing, and the next thing. It's never enough to satisfy the youthful heart, and I must say my friends, that left me for the wrong side of the road.

View attachment 1647083View attachment 1647084

In James' mind, he knew he wasn't ugly, but not super hot. He wanted to walk into a party with a complete set of six pack abs, hunter eyes, chiseled jawline. He still hadn't gone completely mentally insane, due to receiving plenty of female and male validation. Men were intimidated by him, guys would always hit him up saying to not beat them up, girls would always hit him up saying impregnate me.
View attachment 1647081View attachment 1647086

This was the last video EVER snapped of James before he became a psycho, went off the rails, became hated by everyone in his city. Everyone wanted to fight him, or kill him. Furthermore, he would become public enemy number one to EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. IN. HIS. CITY.
The link to the video will be right here, and if you'd like to read more about me in this thread, here you go.

[ISPOILER]https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2021/12/2648005_VID_20640930_185734_845_1.mp4[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]https://looksmax.org/threads/video-of-me-getting-bitched-at-school-video-that-made-me-become-an-incel-and-almost-go-er.433611/[/ISPOILER]

Eventually, due to this video becoming a hit with the school, everyone had saw it. Everyone hated me at the point, I lost all my friends, and any girl who found me on snapchat attractive switched up and added me. I'd done nothing wrong to anybody, I was a nice guy, just because I was humiliated, people wanted to hurt me. I was known as easy bait, people would come up to me with baseball bats, would take my jewelry, make me pay money for "protection" at school. No matter what I gave, or did, I could never please ANYONE. My reputation was ruined.

So I dropped out, and now am working to save up for my final surgeries, just bought HGH, AI's, and MK677. Going to start hitting the gym again for the first time in 2 years, gonna prove these fucking jews, and niggers who almost drove my to suicide wrong.
I bet when those guys in bats came up to me, if I had a 9mm, they would've scattered to the other half of the state like flies in shit.

Was it worth it though? To lose EVERYTHING THAT MATTERED TO YOU to this forum, to take the advice of these incels, and eventually become one yourself. If only had I not have done anything to my face, if only I had punched that guy in the video even when a user told me if anyone approaches you don't ruin your face over a fight, there's a million different ways I wish my life, and this world could've handed me, but there's NOT SHIT I can fucking do about it.

Sure my eye area improved, so did my cheekbones, body fat, eyebrows (before the accident, and I lost my black bushy brows) and most everything.
View attachment 1647116View attachment 1647117View attachment 1647118
But did it really?
I went through all this trauma (AND I DIDN'T EVEN SAY THE HALF OF IT HERE BECAUSE THIS THREAD WOULD LEGIT BE 2 HOURS LONG AND MOST WON'T EVEN READ THIS ONE)
just to be called a fag, tranny, Bogdanoff, Michael Jackson on a Looksmax forum full of incels.
So to answer the questiom: was it worth it? FUCK NO!

To the greycel, or unregistered user reading this, YES YOU!
It's not too late to fucking turn back, it's not too late to go back and enjoy your life.
This forum will ruin you, and chew up any soul and spirit left in you, and spit it out!
Please for your own sake, proceed with caution.

I'm sorry James, that no one was there for you, to comfort you, to lead you to success. I'm sorry you live alone, have no one to guide you, or care for you. I'm sorry no one understood your situation, and the relentless times you've been beaten, and hurt by other people physically and mentally. But it's not over, it's just begun for you.

https://looksmax.org/threads/video-...e-me-become-an-incel-and-almost-go-er.433611/
Never thought that this forum could fuck up a young persons life this badly and make them obsess over their looks to this extent. In all honesty man I blane your parents how could they allow a child to get surgery. Cruel world. Idk if its even possible to fix your looks but I'd suggest just looking for ways to cope. Money, religion, games, shows whatever you can do. I would want to suggest trying to get famous off of your face and make money like that but you might just end up a laughing stock. Hell even people on here are laughing at you. Best of luck.

You're 16 or so right now right? Your life isn't over stop sperging out, reneroll in a different highschool or do your GED.
Your future is full of pain and suffering as a highschool dropout. Get your HS diploma and do community college for cheap then transfer somewhere after 2 years. Moneymax so you can at least cry comfortably.
Also you're fucking 5 foot 2 man, stop hyping youself up you were never a slayer. Yes your face is good but you're shorter than the average woman in Asian countries lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804
i feel bad tbh, thats why the blackpill should not go mainstream

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KDA Player and Deleted member 16133
He looks decent on that pic. Could lowkey be near chad if he gets fillers dissolved and reverses botox.
not my best pic it was 7 months ago it was the day i got my haircut and left school and got fat due to depression

You're 16 or so right now right? Your life isn't over stop sperging out, reneroll in a different highschool or do your GED.
Your future is full of pain and suffering as a highschool dropout. Get your HS diploma and do community college for cheap then transfer somewhere after 2 years. Moneymax so you can at least cry comfortably.
Also you're fucking 5 foot 2 man, stop hyping youself up you were never a slayer. Yes your face is good but you're shorter than the average woman in Asian countries lmao.
no i was 5 foot 5 and i grew barely an inch since these photos i was never 5 2 xD
and i just dont know how i can ever keep moving on especially with all of these photos and being a shadow of my former self

Never thought that this forum could fuck up a young persons life this badly and make them obsess over their looks to this extent. In all honesty man I blane your parents how could they allow a child to get surgery. Cruel world. Idk if its even possible to fix your looks but I'd suggest just looking for ways to cope. Money, religion, games, shows whatever you can do. I would want to suggest trying to get famous off of your face and make money like that but you might just end up a laughing stock. Hell even people on here are laughing at you. Best of luck.
i ended up getting 50k on tiktok from my looks but got banend recently and yes i was a laughing stock no one took me serious no matter how hard i fucking tried to be nice to people

• So Sad
How tall is he

• +1
W

Whats high trtrust
having a high trustworthy face that girls can trust unlike me who looks like an abomination not even a good kind of low trust

• +1
having a high trustworthy face that girls can trust unlike me who looks like an abomination not even a good kind of low trust
Do i have a high or low trust face?

Attachments

• 6A7B799D-1A2B-4858-808C-10945D4F02C9.jpeg
    6A7B799D-1A2B-4858-808C-10945D4F02C9.jpeg
    606.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 9020D4D0-4606-45CE-B3BD-B3B571B8528A.jpeg
    9020D4D0-4606-45CE-B3BD-B3B571B8528A.jpeg
    673.5 KB · Views: 0
THIS IS WHAT A FORUM CAN DO TO A PERFECTLY FUNCTIONING HUMAN WITH GOALS, ASPIRATIONS, AND RELATIONSHIPS IN THEIR LIFE. AFTER READING THIS YOU CAN MAKE YOUR DECISION ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.

THIS IS ONLY PART OF MY STORY, YOU MAY PICK UP THE REST IN FRAGMENTS, BECAUSE IT ALL CONNECTS. THIS IS THE LORE OF AN INCEL WHO LOST EVERYTHING, ENJOY AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.

It's late 2020, and a high tier becky at James Sapphire's school calls him a prettyboy. So he decides to look it up and see what that word means, a picture of chico comes up on a website called Looksmax.me.

He clicks on the image, and down the rabbit whole he goes. That's how he discovered this website, eventually, he starts considering surgery, and fillers. All these people brainwashing him saying, you need more chin projection, you need hollow cheeks because you have more babyfat, get rid of that fag hair, get a better eye area. Don't workout, because if you have the face then girls will like you as long as you are 6+ PSL.

He spends hours, depressed as girls are hitting him up on Snapchat, and he is invited to parties every weekend by some different girl, and is really uncomfortable when one approaches him at an event like that, and having girls express their love for him over insta, it's not enough after finding this website.
December 25th, James asks for a rating in private message on this site with a user whom shall not be named to rate his eye area

Unexpectedly for James, the user says his eye area is utter dogshit, and that he needs to rope, he will never find love if he doesn't get uee filler, canthoplasty, and orbital implants.

James was genuinely confused, because girls at school had complimented him for his bright hazel glow in the hallways, and at lunch. From then on he kept getting more depressed, and depressed.
View attachment 1647096

James knew on the inside that he would be able to be confident around girls once he lost that tiny bit of youthful fat in his cheeks, or got zygos implants, or got filler everywhere, and eye surgeries. Except, in a 14 year old mind, all one can think about is the next thing, and the next thing. It's never enough to satisfy the youthful heart, and I must say my friends, that left me for the wrong side of the road.

In James' mind, he knew he wasn't ugly, but not super hot. He wanted to walk into a party with a complete set of six pack abs, hunter eyes, chiseled jawline. He still hadn't gone completely mentally insane, due to receiving plenty of female and male validation. Men were intimidated by him, guys would always hit him up saying to not beat them up, girls would always hit him up saying impregnate me.

This was the last video EVER snapped of James before he became a psycho, went off the rails, became hated by everyone in his city. Everyone wanted to fight him, or kill him. Furthermore, he would become public enemy number one to EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. IN. HIS. CITY.
The link to the video will be right here, and if you'd like to read more about me in this thread, here you go.

[ISPOILER]https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2021/12/2648005_VID_20640930_185734_845_1.mp4[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]https://looksmax.org/threads/video-of-me-getting-bitched-at-school-video-that-made-me-become-an-incel-and-almost-go-er.433611/[/ISPOILER]

Eventually, due to this video becoming a hit with the school, everyone had saw it. Everyone hated me at the point, I lost all my friends, and any girl who found me on snapchat attractive switched up and added me. I'd done nothing wrong to anybody, I was a nice guy, just because I was humiliated, people wanted to hurt me. I was known as easy bait, people would come up to me with baseball bats, would take my jewelry, make me pay money for "protection" at school. No matter what I gave, or did, I could never please ANYONE. My reputation was ruined.

So I dropped out, and now am working to save up for my final surgeries, just bought HGH, AI's, and MK677. Going to start hitting the gym again for the first time in 2 years, gonna prove these fucking jews, and niggers who almost drove my to suicide wrong.
I bet when those guys in bats came up to me, if I had a 9mm, they would've scattered to the other half of the state like flies in shit.

Was it worth it though? To lose EVERYTHING THAT MATTERED TO YOU to this forum, to take the advice of these incels, and eventually become one yourself. If only had I not have done anything to my face, if only I had punched that guy in the video even when a user told me if anyone approaches you don't ruin your face over a fight, there's a million different ways I wish my life, and this world could've handed me, but there's NOT SHIT I can fucking do about it.

Sure my eye area improved, so did my cheekbones, body fat, eyebrows (before the accident, and I lost my black bushy brows) and most everything.
But did it really?
I went through all this trauma (AND I DIDN'T EVEN SAY THE HALF OF IT HERE BECAUSE THIS THREAD WOULD LEGIT BE 2 HOURS LONG AND MOST WON'T EVEN READ THIS ONE)
just to be called a fag, tranny, Bogdanoff, Michael Jackson on a Looksmax forum full of incels.

It's not too late to fucking turn back, it's not too late to go back and enjoy your life.
This forum will ruin you, and chew up any soul and spirit left in you, and spit it out!

I'm sorry James, that no one was there for you, to comfort you, to lead you to success. I'm sorry you live alone, have no one to guide you, or care for you. I'm sorry no one understood your situation, and the relentless times you've been beaten, and hurt by other people physically and mentally. But it's not over, it's just begun for you.

https://looksmax.org/threads/video-...e-me-become-an-incel-and-almost-go-er.433611/
so you just agreed to what these monkeys say ?

so you took the advice of curryskincells that were saying all that shit, trolling you ?

what i've read is just an example of how easy it is to be sheep, you heard what the sheep herd said and did it no questions asked.

you actually used to look chadlite tier but now ur just 0 psl

@curlyheadjames

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nautica and Deleted member 16133
no i was 5 foot 5 and i grew barely an inch since these photos i was never 5 2 xD
and i just dont know how i can ever keep moving on especially with all of these photos and being a shadow of my former self
Don't throw your life away bro, we all takes L's sometimes. I've taken some massive L's myself bigger than the one you took. Switch highschools and get a diploma, or get a GED. Just make sure to at least finish highschool. You only got one life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 18804
The average asian girl is like 5'0-5'4 max you're fine
At my college there are a fuck ton of 5'7-5'9 Chinese and Korean girls.
Maybe it's just me but I noticed our of all races Asians have the smallest gap in heights between each sex, even as their average height grows.
I'm bouta cop a tall Korean/Chinese girl once I lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 18804
At my college there are a fuck ton of 5'7-5'9 Chinese and Korean girls.
Maybe it's just me but I noticed our of all races Asians have the smallest gap in heights between each sex, even as their average height grows.
I'm bouta cop a tall Korean/Chinese girl once I lose weight
Oh shit. Myabe it'll be different because I'm in hs rn. Hope i get to at least 5'7.5

Oh shit. Myabe it'll be different because I'm in hs rn. Hope i get to at least 5'7.5
You gotta HGHmaxx while you still have time man. Unironically force your parents to take you to an endocrinologist NOW and get on HGH, if they keep going to different doctor's one will eventually prescribe you. This is what lots of Asian parents do to make their sons tall.
I so much saved as a teen lol and didn't bother getting CJC no DAC which I regret

• +1
You gotta HGHmaxx while you still have time man. Unironically force your parents to take you to an endocrinologist NOW and get on HGH, if they keep going to different doctor's one will eventually prescribe you. This is what lots of Asian parents do to make their sons tall.
I so much saved as a teen lol and didn't bother getting CJC no DAC which I regret
yeah it's just very intimidating though, you know. Like getting needles and shit. I only have enough money to pay for those bootleg ones from online and china. I also don't know about the science about it or if I'll accidentally give myself erectile dyfunction or diabetes

yeah it's just very intimidating though, you know. Like getting needles and shit. I only have enough money to pay for those bootleg ones from online and china. I also don't know about the science about it or if I'll accidentally give myself erectile dyfunction or diabetes
If you can't get HGH through an actual doctor then don't buy it online because using it incorrectly can harm HGH production long term. Definitely try to get HGH prescribed, there are lots of shady doctors who will let you get HGH and you'll be in a safe environment where you're tested regularly. I'm not sure if any of the heightmaxing stacks were proven to work but DYOR research because even if you don't gain height you will see frame gains

• +1
Bro you looked good before ..you actually became more incel looking after you did surgeries ..gymmaxxing could have been an easy fix to your baby face fat ..but you decided to go the surgery route ...if you have the money revert back to original ..
true, he started out as gigamogger, teens shouldn't be allowed on this forum tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cutecel and Deleted member 16133
i just dont understand why you fucking normie niggers and looksmaxxers here care so much about looks,
like nigga i like to FUCKING WAKE UP NOT SHOWER AND BE ABLE TO DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANNA DO WITHOUT BEING CRITICIZED FOR THIS AND THAT NOTHINGS EVER ENOUGH FOR YOU FUCKING COONS!

View attachment 1647096

But did it really?

Maaann, I'm truly sorry James. I went through something similar in school as well my friend, you're not alone. Fuck these niggas on this site putting you down, and fuck those bitch ass muthafuckas at your school for treating you like that. I hope they burn in hell for that shit fr. I fell for the same trap you did when I was younger, thinking something was wrong with me because I couldn't fathom why someone would say and do such mean things to me, when all I'd ever done was try and lift people up, but little did I know they weren't people, they were animals. It's ok James, you were playing by a different set of rules than everybody else, like me, so I believe you when you say you are a nice person.

I might have a REAL solution to your issues, if you're willing to listen. It may take a while, and you might've heard of it and brushed it off as placebo or fake, but I may have figured out how to make this method work, and I think a guy like you deserves to know.

DM me if you wanna know more.

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 16133
I didn't read all You writted, but You legit distroyed your face. Why?

The forum does get depressing until find out you surrounded by depressed mf’s insecure tryna cope to themselves and shit on everyone else cause they’re shit.but I don’t take anything serious in this forum. Lowkey just funny asf when people say shut, I don’t take to heart. But how y’all are you now and how has HGH therapy gotten you and how talk have you grown from that?

The forum does get depressing until find out you surrounded by depressed mf’s insecure tryna cope to themselves and shit on everyone else cause they’re shit.but I don’t take anything serious in this forum. Lowkey just funny asf when people say shut, I don’t take to heart. But how y’all are you now and how has HGH therapy gotten you and how talk have you grown from that?
my hgh havent even arrivew yet

Maaann, I'm truly sorry James. I went through something similar in school as well my friend, you're not alone. Fuck these niggas on this site putting you down, and fuck those bitch ass muthafuckas at your school for treating you like that. I hope they burn in hell for that shit fr. I fell for the same trap you did when I was younger, thinking something was wrong with me because I couldn't fathom why someone would say and do such mean things to me, when all I'd ever done was try and lift people up, but little did I know they weren't people, they were animals. It's ok James, you were playing by a different set of rules than everybody else, like me, so I believe you when you say you are a nice person.

I might have a REAL solution to your issues, if you're willing to listen. It may take a while, and you might've heard of it and brushed it off as placebo or fake, but I may have figured out how to make this method work, and I think a guy like you deserves to know.

DM me if you wanna know more.
ok how do i dm

ok how do i dm
Ight so i realized you cant DM on this site. My bad im still kinda as a registered member so ill just post it here.

I just want to let you know man its going to be a long read. Im about 75% done with it, but before I finish it, I need you to promise me that you'll at least read to the end and consider what i have to say. Its taking a lot of energy writing it already. Ill probably post it some time tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
ok how do i dm

ok how do i dm
So i just realized you cant DM or send private messages on this site. Im still kinda new as a registered member, so ill just tell you how to fix it here. Now I need you to stay with me on this one James, and keep an open mind. I dont think youre a psychopath, i think you just tell yourself that to justify the actions youve taken want to help you man

First ill give you a quick rundown of how the mind works. You have three parts of the brain: The Conscious mind, The Subconsious mind, and the Critical Divide.
The Subconscious is where we store virtually everything we have ever experienced. As kids we are basically open to have anything be imprinted on our minds, which 100% shape everything in your life from how you talk, who you hang out with, how tall you are, etc. We are blank slates(for the most part other than our base genetics/specs) with the potential to be anything.

(There are an infinite number of ways to impress our subconscious, but ill talk about the ones you need to know later)

The Conscious mind is home to our ego (who our mind thinks we are),our ability to think, and all of our senses that we experience the world with( smell, sight, taste, etc).
The Critical Divide is the part of our mind that starts to develop around 8 years old. It is the part of our mind that keeps things from going into the subconscious that arent in line with your current subconscious beliefs. Basically if you dont believe in something, you wont be aware of it or youll reject it. You will know when you've subconsiously rejected something because you will feel negatively about

As you get older, the critical divide and the ego become more developed, creating a stronger layer between your subconsious and the outside world to protect your inner world. The problem is that because of this, the beliefs/experiences we pick up from our past, whether it be from our parents
other kids, family, environment, etc, become trapped deep in your mind controlling how you think, act, feel, AND how you LOOK.

-The Subconscious mind responds to: Emotions, Repitition, and what YOU(consciously) focus your time/energy/ and attention on!
-The Subconscious mind cannot distinguish between what is real OR Imagined!
-The Subconscious mind is the part of your mind that creates your reality, and the conscious mind is the one that helps you experience reality

Do you want to know why it gets "Harder" or as some say "Impossible after the age of____" to change your apperance, grow the older you get? A couple of big reasons is because people tend to make lifestyle choices that cause them to have poor health(obesity, body ridgedness, high stress/ cortisol), creating an internal environment in the body that isnt conducive to CHANGEin the first place.
The biggest reason is because the brain changes from an emotional based brain, because young people are way more emotionally unstable to begin with, to a brain that relies more on the frontal lobe to process information. In other words we grow up because if we reacted emotionally to every experience we face in the real world, our life would be complete chaos, which is horrible for our survival. We become more emotionally stable, which is kind of like being desensitized in a way.
The Problem is that the subconscious responds BEST to emotion, because the subconscious is much more of a older, primal mechanism than our conscious mind. In an extremely dangerous world, emotions were incredibly helpful for our survival as human beings. Emotions tell our subconscious that whatever is stiring up these emotions in us, NEEDS to be paid attention to.

So now that we know that:
The subconscious responds faster AND better to emotion
The older we get the more our brain switches to processing things with less emotion
The critical divide keeps things that try to impress our subconscious from getting in that isnt in line with the beliefs we already hold

What can we do to change our subconscious beliefs and change literally EVERYTHING about ourselves? Its simple

You have three main way you can do this:

Subliminal Affirmations( Subconscious Method) This method is like scripting in which it uses affirmations, but instead you record your voice saying the affirmations, and you play the audio underneath music, preferrably music without words
Scripting(Conscious Method) This method is the act of writing down what it is you want to be in your current reality in the present tense as if you already have it, for example, If I wanted a new car i would write stuff like, "I have a Ferrari California sitting in my driveway" and "The leather from my new Ferrari smells amazing". You write as many statements as you want, and repeat them in your head or say them out loud with conviction
Imagination(Conscious Method) This method is used when you use your 5 conscious senses to create a scenario in your mind to impress the subconsious. Rmember the Subcconscious can not differentiate between real or imagined, so you put AS MUCH DETAIL IN YOUR SCENE AS POSSIBLE, and you loop it until you can replay it in your mind effortlessly

I personally have used all three, but the easiest method is using subliminal messages because they bypass the conscious mind and the Critical Divide and go straight to the subconscious.
You would also FEEL subliminal affirmations work faster because of the little to no resistance from the critical divide.
Scripting and imagination I would say are the more powerful methods though because it puts you in control, AND you can utilize EMOTIONS better when imagining/Scripting, because if you can imagine something well enough, the emotions and feelings will come naturally. This is how you know youre doing it correctly.

Now if you look this up on this forum alot of people say none of this works, but that because the emotional feedback that is coming from their subconscious, which is then translated from feelings/emotions into actual thoughts by the conscious mind/Ego, is not allowing the idea that these methods could work to enter into their minds. Everyone is different, so some ideas and concepts are more acceptable than others, so i dont expect you to believe what im telling you fully right now
but Information is like food, it takes time to digest. If anything this will be the seed to open you to a new way to think.

Whatever method you choose, all of these have 2 things in common:

1. BE CONSISTENT, BE CONSISTENT, BE CONSISTENT
2.YOU HAVE TO BE IN A RELAXED STATE, PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, AND DEFINETLY EMOTIONS! THE MORE RELAXED YOU CAN BE WHILE DOING THESE, THE BETTER THESE WILL WORK!

I cant stress this enough. The number one reason people on this forum dont believe these methods work is because they arent consistent and they try to do these methods while preoccupied with something that takes too much focus. They also have terrible health, which will slow your results down to a crawl
Think of you trying to impress the subconsious as you planting a seed. If you have an affirmation such as, "Im handsome"
That you want to plant, but for a long time youve been called ugly and now THAT is your reality, its like trying to plant a seed next to a full grown tree.
You. Have.To BE. Consistent! Technically you only have to do these methods once for things to enter the subconsious, but your ego, the outside world, your family, and even you yourself sometimes is keeping your reality fixed in place.
You know that fear you get when you decide you want to do something in life but the fear and the voices in your head get so strong that you end up not doing it, or you self-sabatoge until your back to square one? Thats your ego holding you back. IGNORE IT AND KEEP GOING! Its designed for your survival and since the subconsious doesnt care whats being put into it, and it cant distiguish between real and imagined, it, nor does the ego know that what youre trying to do or put into your mind isnt life threatening
UNLESS you keep. BEING. CONSISTENT

You might not like this, but youre also going to be faced with the trauma that youve been through. If what youre trying to change is the opposite of what your current reality is, then your GOING to have some resistance, its almost unavoidable. You may start to have doubts, feelings of fear, you may start to even see MORE of what you dont want, but you do NOT let those emotions bully you back into submission and make you quit.
Trust me James, Ive done this for years and years through trial and error so I know what works through painfully figuring out what DOESNT work.

BEING IN A RELAXED STATE OF MIND is JUST as important as being consistent.The more relaxed you are the easier you can impress the mind. The conscious mind starts to diminish the more relaxed you become, which means less resistance from the critical divide and the ego.
You can use any way you want to get into a relaxed state. I recommend using something called brainwave frequencies. There are 6 types of brain wave frequencies but the ones you need to use are: ALPHA, THETA, or DELTA. You can do a little more research on your own on that.
You can even use drugs if you have to as long as it relaxes you, though ive never done anything other than weed so you can experiment with different substances on your own

There are hundreds of subliminal channels on youtube now. You can experiment with whichever ones you like as long as you stay consistent. Make sure you take care of your body because you want the cells in your body to be able to replicate faster, which equals faster changes.
This works James, no matter how old you are. One thing you can also do is take some action to speed up the process of whatever it is youre trying to get, for example if you want to grow taller, go get a bone supplement so your body has the resources it needs to grow.

You have a lot of filler injections. The great thing about your body is that it flush out and dissolve any foreign objects out of it, even fillers if you create the right affirmations/commands. Oh and the subcconsious will always take the path of least resistance to bring your results, so if you wanted a new car, you might get a new job to be able to afford the new car, unless you specify.

This is probably the most important piece of information that you needed at the time. Your problem was that your mind was too open to the outside world. You had very little ego compared to the rest of the kids your age
which left you open to all sorts of Narcissists, bitch ass niggas, and REAL psychopaths that wanted to be you, but it wasnt your fault because you didnt know how to defend yourself mentally
You didnt know how to defend yourself mentally because of your parents, especially your mom. You didnt learn healthy boundaries or how to enforce them because the two most powerful people in your life at the time treated you horribly, to which im sorry you had to go through that to man.
Im was similar case, so I can relate to your troubles. I tried to be as detailed and in order as possible without it being too long. I hope this will help you James, next time a nigga get in your face like that you be ready to fuck his ass up or take an L bruh. Dont let this world defeat you, peace.

Also take a picture of this post cuz im going to delete it after you do. These are gems not everybody deserves👑

So i just realized you cant DM or send private messages on this site. Im still kinda new as a registered member, so ill just tell you how to fix it here. Now I need you to stay with me on this one James, and keep an open mind. I dont think youre a psychopath, i think you just tell yourself that to justify the actions youve taken want to help you man

First ill give you a quick rundown of how the mind works. You have three parts of the brain: The Conscious mind, The Subconsious mind, and the Critical Divide.
The Subconscious is where we store virtually everything we have ever experienced. As kids we are basically open to have anything be imprinted on our minds, which 100% shape everything in your life from how you talk, who you hang out with, how tall you are, etc. We are blank slates(for the most part other than our base genetics/specs) with the potential to be anything.

(There are an infinite number of ways to impress our subconscious, but ill talk about the ones you need to know later)

The Conscious mind is home to our ego (who our mind thinks we are),our ability to think, and all of our senses that we experience the world with( smell, sight, taste, etc).
The Critical Divide is the part of our mind that starts to develop around 8 years old. It is the part of our mind that keeps things from going into the subconscious that arent in line with your current subconscious beliefs. Basically if you dont believe in something, you wont be aware of it or youll reject it. You will know when you've subconsiously rejected something because you will feel negatively about

As you get older, the critical divide and the ego become more developed, creating a stronger layer between your subconsious and the outside world to protect your inner world. The problem is that because of this, the beliefs/experiences we pick up from our past, whether it be from our parents
other kids, family, environment, etc, become trapped deep in your mind controlling how you think, act, feel, AND how you LOOK.

-The Subconscious mind responds to: Emotions, Repitition, and what YOU(consciously) focus your time/energy/ and attention on!
-The Subconscious mind cannot distinguish between what is real OR Imagined!
-The Subconscious mind is the part of your mind that creates your reality, and the conscious mind is the one that helps you experience reality

Do you want to know why it gets "Harder" or as some say "Impossible after the age of____" to change your apperance, grow the older you get? A couple of big reasons is because people tend to make lifestyle choices that cause them to have poor health(obesity, body ridgedness, high stress/ cortisol), creating an internal environment in the body that isnt conducive to CHANGEin the first place.
The biggest reason is because the brain changes from an emotional based brain, because young people are way more emotionally unstable to begin with, to a brain that relies more on the frontal lobe to process information. In other words we grow up because if we reacted emotionally to every experience we face in the real world, our life would be complete chaos, which is horrible for our survival. We become more emotionally stable, which is kind of like being desensitized in a way.
The Problem is that the subconscious responds BEST to emotion, because the subconscious is much more of a older, primal mechanism than our conscious mind. In an extremely dangerous world, emotions were incredibly helpful for our survival as human beings. Emotions tell our subconscious that whatever is stiring up these emotions in us, NEEDS to be paid attention to.

So now that we know that:
The subconscious responds faster AND better to emotion
The older we get the more our brain switches to processing things with less emotion
The critical divide keeps things that try to impress our subconscious from getting in that isnt in line with the beliefs we already hold

What can we do to change our subconscious beliefs and change literally EVERYTHING about ourselves? Its simple

You have three main way you can do this:

Subliminal Affirmations( Subconscious Method) This method is like scripting in which it uses affirmations, but instead you record your voice saying the affirmations, and you play the audio underneath music, preferrably music without words
Scripting(Conscious Method) This method is the act of writing down what it is you want to be in your current reality in the present tense as if you already have it, for example, If I wanted a new car i would write stuff like, "I have a Ferrari California sitting in my driveway" and "The leather from my new Ferrari smells amazing". You write as many statements as you want, and repeat them in your head or say them out loud with conviction
Imagination(Conscious Method) This method is used when you use your 5 conscious senses to create a scenario in your mind to impress the subconsious. Rmember the Subcconscious can not differentiate between real or imagined, so you put AS MUCH DETAIL IN YOUR SCENE AS POSSIBLE, and you loop it until you can replay it in your mind effortlessly

I personally have used all three, but the easiest method is using subliminal messages because they bypass the conscious mind and the Critical Divide and go straight to the subconscious.
You would also FEEL subliminal affirmations work faster because of the little to no resistance from the critical divide.
Scripting and imagination I would say are the more powerful methods though because it puts you in control, AND you can utilize EMOTIONS better when imagining/Scripting, because if you can imagine something well enough, the emotions and feelings will come naturally. This is how you know youre doing it correctly.

Now if you look this up on this forum alot of people say none of this works, but that because the emotional feedback that is coming from their subconscious, which is then translated from feelings/emotions into actual thoughts by the conscious mind/Ego, is not allowing the idea that these methods could work to enter into their minds. Everyone is different, so some ideas and concepts are more acceptable than others, so i dont expect you to believe what im telling you fully right now
but Information is like food, it takes time to digest. If anything this will be the seed to open you to a new way to think.

Whatever method you choose, all of these have 2 things in common:

1. BE CONSISTENT, BE CONSISTENT, BE CONSISTENT
2.YOU HAVE TO BE IN A RELAXED STATE, PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY, AND DEFINETLY EMOTIONS! THE MORE RELAXED YOU CAN BE WHILE DOING THESE, THE BETTER THESE WILL WORK!

I cant stress this enough. The number one reason people on this forum dont believe these methods work is because they arent consistent and they try to do these methods while preoccupied with something that takes too much focus. They also have terrible health, which will slow your results down to a crawl
Think of you trying to impress the subconsious as you planting a seed. If you have an affirmation such as, "Im handsome"
That you want to plant, but for a long time youve been called ugly and now THAT is your reality, its like trying to plant a seed next to a full grown tree.
You. Have.To BE. Consistent! Technically you only have to do these methods once for things to enter the subconsious, but your ego, the outside world, your family, and even you yourself sometimes is keeping your reality fixed in place.
You know that fear you get when you decide you want to do something in life but the fear and the voices in your head get so strong that you end up not doing it, or you self-sabatoge until your back to square one? Thats your ego holding you back. IGNORE IT AND KEEP GOING! Its designed for your survival and since the subconsious doesnt care whats being put into it, and it cant distiguish between real and imagined, it, nor does the ego know that what youre trying to do or put into your mind isnt life threatening
UNLESS you keep. BEING. CONSISTENT

You might not like this, but youre also going to be faced with the trauma that youve been through. If what youre trying to change is the opposite of what your current reality is, then your GOING to have some resistance, its almost unavoidable. You may start to have doubts, feelings of fear, you may start to even see MORE of what you dont want, but you do NOT let those emotions bully you back into submission and make you quit.
Trust me James, Ive done this for years and years through trial and error so I know what works through painfully figuring out what DOESNT work.

BEING IN A RELAXED STATE OF MIND is JUST as important as being consistent.The more relaxed you are the easier you can impress the mind. The conscious mind starts to diminish the more relaxed you become, which means less resistance from the critical divide and the ego.
You can use any way you want to get into a relaxed state. I recommend using something called brainwave frequencies. There are 6 types of brain wave frequencies but the ones you need to use are: ALPHA, THETA, or DELTA. You can do a little more research on your own on that.
You can even use drugs if you have to as long as it relaxes you, though ive never done anything other than weed so you can experiment with different substances on your own

There are hundreds of subliminal channels on youtube now. You can experiment with whichever ones you like as long as you stay consistent. Make sure you take care of your body because you want the cells in your body to be able to replicate faster, which equals faster changes.
This works James, no matter how old you are. One thing you can also do is take some action to speed up the process of whatever it is youre trying to get, for example if you want to grow taller, go get a bone supplement so your body has the resources it needs to grow.

You have a lot of filler injections. The great thing about your body is that it flush out and dissolve any foreign objects out of it, even fillers if you create the right affirmations/commands. Oh and the subcconsious will always take the path of least resistance to bring your results, so if you wanted a new car, you might get a new job to be able to afford the new car, unless you specify.

This is probably the most important piece of information that you needed at the time. Your problem was that your mind was too open to the outside world. You had very little ego compared to the rest of the kids your age
which left you open to all sorts of Narcissists, bitch ass niggas, and REAL psychopaths that wanted to be you, but it wasnt your fault because you didnt know how to defend yourself mentally
You didnt know how to defend yourself mentally because of your parents, especially your mom. You didnt learn healthy boundaries or how to enforce them because the two most powerful people in your life at the time treated you horribly, to which im sorry you had to go through that to man.
Im was similar case, so I can relate to your troubles. I tried to be as detailed and in order as possible without it being too long. I hope this will help you James, next time a nigga get in your face like that you be ready to fuck his ass up or take an L bruh. Dont let this world defeat you, peace.

Also take a picture of this post cuz im going to delete it after you do. These are gems not everybody deserves👑
holy shit wow thjanks my nigga i read it all twice
i just dont understand it tho is this like astrology? are u a foid? ive never known a man to take the subliminalpill

• +1
Reactions: karbo
holy shit wow thjanks my nigga i read it all twice
i just dont understand it tho is this like astrology? are u a foid? ive never known a man to take the subliminalpill
Its not really astrology, its just how your mind works. Im not a foid, YET, because i failed the consistency part on and off for years bruh. It took me years to understand how to make this work. Back when i first heard about it, i only saw young girls doing this, but I knew there was something to it. I figured out the reason girls flocked to this type of stuff and it worked for them but not us is because theyre body is weaker and WAY more impressionable than us on average. We are built with a stronger ego, which is why most dudes dont think these work and will argue you down about why they dont, but that doesnt mean we can use this to our advantage as well.

Just make sure you drink PLENTY of water, the water in your cells is crucial for change. Make a listening schedule and listen RELIGIOUSLY, because not only do you have your ego trying to keep your reality in a fixed spot, you have others around you that may not want you to change. Also don't check your results everyday, that will also slow your progress down because you will impress your mind with what you ALREADY have. You have to sort of, forget what you look like, in a sense.

Good luck dawg, if you got any questions feel free to ask anytime bro, im here to help:cool: dont forget this either 👑

Its not really astrology, its just how your mind works. Im not a foid, YET, because i failed the consistency part on and off for years bruh. It took me years to understand how to make this work. Back when i first heard about it, i only saw young girls doing this, but I knew there was something to it. I figured out the reason girls flocked to this type of stuff and it worked for them but not us is because theyre body is weaker and WAY more impressionable than us on average. We are built with a stronger ego, which is why most dudes dont think these work and will argue you down about why they dont, but that doesnt mean we can use this to our advantage as well.

Just make sure you drink PLENTY of water, the water in your cells is crucial for change. Make a listening schedule and listen RELIGIOUSLY, because not only do you have your ego trying to keep your reality in a fixed spot, you have others around you that may not want you to change. Also don't check your results everyday, that will also slow your progress down because you will impress your mind with what you ALREADY have. You have to sort of, forget what you look like, in a sense.

Good luck dawg, if you got any questions feel free to ask anytime bro, im here to help:cool: dont forget this either 👑
tthanks majn but im confused what will it do ? give me powers or muscles owr what

Never thought that this forum could fuck up a young persons life this badly and make them obsess over their looks to this extent.
This forum didn't do a shit.
The kid was hungry for validation, and here he found out that the best thing that attires validation is look. But the problem was for the very beggining, probably bad parents or the lack of one of the 2 (i guess the father)

Probably me and op were safer if we had our families switched, since mine stopped me to get any surgery years ago.
He wouldn't have ruined his looks with fillers and shit , and i would have gotten those few surgery to ascend and get those girls who i liked.. or some smash at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
Reminder that OP is a legit mentalcel that self-sabotaged a life of prime JB pussy slaying because of his porn actress of a mother.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Reminder that OP is a legit mentalcel that self-sabotaged a life of prime JB pussy slaying because of his porn actress of a mother.
not true at all this forum is the reason why im an incel btw NOT mentalcel

This forum didn't do a shit.
The kid was hungry for validation, and here he found out that the best thing that attires validation is look. But the problem was for the very beggining, probably bad parents or the lack of one of the 2 (i guess the father)

Probably me and op were safer if we had our families switched, since mine stopped me to get any surgery years ago.
He wouldn't have ruined his looks with fillers and shit , and i would have gotten those few surgery to ascend and get those girls who i liked.. or some smash at least
you know NOTHING :rage:

thanks for the advice regardless FR im gonna try to bulk up
I'm sorry you had to go through that. I too got more depressed after learning about the black pill. I wish you the best of luck on your journey. Thanks for sharing your story.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
I'm sorry you had to go through that. I too got more depressed after learning about the black pill. I wish you the best of luck on your journey. Thanks for sharing your story.
ya man it sucks and everyne here hatews me i will get my revenge

ya man it sucks and everyne here hatews me i will get my revenge
I don't hate you bro and I'm there are a lot of people that like and support you on here, no?. Also, I know you know this but, keep working and strive towards your goals/purpose still. Since you're still young I know you will achieve what you want with hard work and consistency. I know you maybe going through a lot right now but, just know it's temporary. Hopefully you will slay again. :D

• Love it
I don't hate you bro and I'm there are a lot of people that like and support you on here, no?. Also, I know you know this but, keep working and strive towards your goals/purpose still. Since you're still young I know you will achieve what you want with hard work and consistency. I know you maybe going through a lot right now but, just know it's temporary. Hopefully you will slay again. :D
I'm sure* sorry for retarded english.

u were good looking af when you were young ngl. it's kind of irritating seeing a hella good base be wasted because ur mentally ill and cant stop sucking in your cheeks and getting fillers

u were good looking af when you were young ngl. it's kind of irritating seeing a hella good base be wasted because ur mentally ill and cant stop sucking in your cheeks and getting fillers
im not suckin in tho its just bc im anorexicc

yeah it was normal but idk i sent that photo to a guy on discord 7 months ago he said its over ur bloated buddy boyo come back when you have hollow cheeks so ive just starved and itst still not enough
why do you take what random retards say so seriously you dipshit

its not anybodys fault but your own for having such a pissweak will in life

thanks im gonna get off this forum now

• Love it
why do you take what random retards say so seriously you dipshit

its not anybodys fault but your own for having such a pissweak will in life
because i have to be perfect and please everyone in psl

because i have to be perfect and please everyone in psl
no

there are people who are just dumb as fuck and will gaslight u for no reason but their own mnetally ill actions it happens to even the best looking users on psl. u cant please evrybody

no

there are people who are just dumb as fuck and will gaslight u for no reason but their own mnetally ill actions it happens to even the best looking users on psl. u cant please evrybody
i think all i need to get girls
is a lip lift loefort 1 pallate expanders zygos implants and another rhino and i can slay

i think all i need to get girls
is a lip lift loefort 1 pallate expanders zygos implants and another rhino and i can slay
niga ur not funy stfu you need to get smacked in the head get a lip reduction adn try to look human

I don't even know if this is thread is serious or not jfl