BIGGEST DESCENSION IN HISTORY? (RATE 14 YEAR OLD ME) (Looksmax origin story)

Did I descend?

• Total voters
nah this story is sad fr, gain some bf back and fill your cheeks back in - you'd mog fr if you took some time off and realized your cheeks are WAY too hollow. just hit the gym, eat some food and carry around a weapon and bitch that nigga on camera and then release it.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
wanting to look better is natural and you should be glad you got blackpilled this early in life so you could make the most of your time to looksmax. but you're starting to approach the point where it's unatural. if left unchecked, you could end up like this

220104121018-igor-bogdanoff-intl-scli-file-112519-super-tease.jpg

nah this story is sad fr, gain some bf back and fill your cheeks back in - you'd mog fr if you took some time off and realized your cheeks are WAY too hollow. just hit the gym, eat some food and carry around a weapon and bitch that nigga on camera and then release it.
why do these fucking girls want these guys with cute cheeks and straight teeth ill never fit the beauty standards

wanting to look better is natural and you should be glad you got blackpilled this early in life so you could make the most of your time to looksmax. but you're starting to approach the point where it's unatural. if left unchecked, you could end up like this

220104121018-igor-bogdanoff-intl-scli-file-112519-super-tease.jpg
no way i wont end upo like that

why do these fucking girls want these guys with cute cheeks and straight teeth ill never fit the beauty standards
just disregard the cheeks, it obviously is a bad trait on you with your specific bone structure + you're way too lean for your specific bone structure.

just disregard the cheeks, it obviously is a bad trait on you with your specific bone structure + you're way too lean for your specific bone structure.
he is clearly sucking in his cheeks :feelskek: he'll say he isnt but its obvious as fuck and hes been doing it for years

he is clearly sucking in his cheeks :feelskek: he'll say he isnt but its obvious as fuck and hes been doing it for years
lmfao u a fan stop replying to my threads and get out my discord server xD youre so desperately tryna expose me for "cheek sucking" when its legit just because i am maybe hmm 100 fucking pounds
fuck off nigga before this gets ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
so i think i need bigger bones so itll look better

lmfao u a fan stop replying to my threads and get out my discord server xD youre so desperately tryna expose me for "cheek sucking" when its legit just because i am maybe hmm 100 fucking pounds
fuck off nigga before this gets ugly
son stop kidding you are a completely harmless autist

so i think i need bigger bones so itll look better
no you have good bones, your cheeks are too far sunken - no girl wants ramirez or wtv the fuck cheekbones, stop worrying about your face for a while and just hit the gym and work on your mind for a while.

Haven't read the whole story but the after photos are brutal.

:feelswhy::ROFLMAO:

Justbogdanovmaxxtheory

You were a beautiful boy, and now look at what you have become

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
you should have just gymcalled you retard autist narcy bitch enjoy ur shit life brainless 70 iq cocksucker

mate this is sad, I dont want to be rude but is that actually you or did you edit the pic to have some laughs and get validation from a bunch of strangers on the internet because I havent see anyones cheeks be that sucked in or are sucking on the insides of your cheeks, I wont care just honestly being real, my dad raised me with a tough hand so I could never have stooped this low in listening to others judgements because I did all this weird stuff he would beat the absolute fuck out of me, im sorry you went thru this but the biggest memes of all are those who were rating a 14 year old boy, probably one of the more creepier things I have seen today and hella disturbing, hopefully you sort yourself and realise that looks arent everything

you should have just gymcalled you retard autist narcy bitch enjoy ur shit life brainless 70 iq cocksucker
fuck you asshoel you dont understand how hard its been for me

mate this is sad, I dont want to be rude but is that actually you or did you edit the pic to have some laughs and get validation from a bunch of strangers on the internet because I havent see anyones cheeks be that sucked in or are sucking on the insides of your cheeks, I wont care just honestly being real, my dad raised me with a tough hand so I could never have stooped this low in listening to others judgements because I did all this weird stuff he would beat the absolute fuck out of me, im sorry you went thru this but the biggest memes of all are those who were rating a 14 year old boy, probably one of the more creepier things I have seen today and hella disturbing, hopefully you sort yourself and realise that looks arent everything
nah bro my face is aresult of depression

how many slays bro

James how much was your followerbase before the decension? tiktok and insta combined

think with your own brain

James how much was your followerbase before the decension? tiktok and insta combined
afterwards it was 52.5k in total combined
but before descension i only had 1k followers from being in famous friends tiktoks and only 200 followers on instagrma i was more lowkey and mysterious i feel like girls were more attracted to that because i didnt make myself look like a dumbass online because i had legit zero fucking posts lol
and then after descension i am where am at now on insta 2.5 k on backup 600 on main
only 10k followers now used to have my other account with 50k but lost 25k then got banned cuz i got cancelled
so yeah status isnt always good status tbh ill always be remembers for the stupid shit i did in the past jestermaxxing on tiktok when i didnt even have to tbh i just didnt know how to get a haircut

yo this cant be real right? i'd kill myself if i looked the way you do now ngl lol

yo this cant be real right? i'd kill myself if i looked the way you do now ngl lol
why whats bad about me be hoenst

You gonna get the lip reduction?

having a high trustworthy face that girls can trust unlike me who looks like an abomination not even a good kind of low trust
Would you say my face is high or low trust?

What would you rate me?

Could I mog Vinnie Hacker if I was taller than him with a better frame and body?

Just genuinely curious about your opinions, given that I think your facial perception is… unique to say the least.

Attachments

• 9AC01BA0-3110-4A38-BFD9-B3EA1A111E00.jpeg
    9AC01BA0-3110-4A38-BFD9-B3EA1A111E00.jpeg
    275.2 KB · Views: 0
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    9.5 MB
  • C0F16DAF-AA91-40B2-953F-9EC3DA7FA8F5.jpeg
    C0F16DAF-AA91-40B2-953F-9EC3DA7FA8F5.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2356.MP4
    6.4 MB

What would you rate me?

Could I mog Vinnie Hacker if I was taller than him with a better frame and body?

Just genuinely curious about your opinions, given that I think your facial perception is… unique to say the least.
I genuinely did not mean to tag that screenshotted conversation I must have fat fingered it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133

What would you rate me?

yeah bro just keep looksmaxxing u have better pheno

IF YOU ARE A GREYCEL, OR UNREGISTERED USER, READ THIS WHOLE THING!
THIS IS WHAT A FORUM CAN DO TO A PERFECTLY FUNCTIONING HUMAN WITH GOALS, ASPIRATIONS, AND RELATIONSHIPS IN THEIR LIFE. AFTER READING THIS YOU CAN MAKE YOUR DECISION ON WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.

THIS IS ONLY PART OF MY STORY, YOU MAY PICK UP THE REST IN FRAGMENTS, BECAUSE IT ALL CONNECTS. THIS IS THE LORE OF AN INCEL WHO LOST EVERYTHING, ENJOY AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE.

It's late 2020, and a high tier becky at James Sapphire's school calls him a prettyboy. So he decides to look it up and see what that word means, a picture of chico comes up on a website called Looksmax.me.
View attachment 1647085View attachment 1647089

He clicks on the image, and down the rabbit whole he goes. That's how he discovered this website, eventually, he starts considering surgery, and fillers. All these people brainwashing him saying, you need more chin projection, you need hollow cheeks because you have more babyfat, get rid of that fag hair, get a better eye area. Don't workout, because if you have the face then girls will like you as long as you are 6+ PSL.
View attachment 1647088View attachment 1647087

He spends hours, depressed as girls are hitting him up on Snapchat, and he is invited to parties every weekend by some different girl, and is really uncomfortable when one approaches him at an event like that, and having girls express their love for him over insta, it's not enough after finding this website.
View attachment 1647097View attachment 1647099View attachment 1647100
December 25th, James asks for a rating in private message on this site with a user whom shall not be named to rate his eye area
View attachment 1647078View attachment 1647098

Unexpectedly for James, the user says his eye area is utter dogshit, and that he needs to rope, he will never find love if he doesn't get uee filler, canthoplasty, and orbital implants.

James was genuinely confused, because girls at school had complimented him for his bright hazel glow in the hallways, and at lunch. From then on he kept getting more depressed, and depressed.
He still hung out at parties with friends, and hung out with JBs.
View attachment 1647096
View attachment 1647079View attachment 1647080

James knew on the inside that he would be able to be confident around girls once he lost that tiny bit of youthful fat in his cheeks, or got zygos implants, or got filler everywhere, and eye surgeries. Except, in a 14 year old mind, all one can think about is the next thing, and the next thing. It's never enough to satisfy the youthful heart, and I must say my friends, that left me for the wrong side of the road.

View attachment 1647083View attachment 1647084

In James' mind, he knew he wasn't ugly, but not super hot. He wanted to walk into a party with a complete set of six pack abs, hunter eyes, chiseled jawline. He still hadn't gone completely mentally insane, due to receiving plenty of female and male validation. Men were intimidated by him, guys would always hit him up saying to not beat them up, girls would always hit him up saying impregnate me.
View attachment 1647081View attachment 1647086

This was the last video EVER snapped of James before he became a psycho, went off the rails, became hated by everyone in his city. Everyone wanted to fight him, or kill him. Furthermore, he would become public enemy number one to EVERY. SINGLE. PERSON. IN. HIS. CITY.
The link to the video will be right here, and if you'd like to read more about me in this thread, here you go.

[ISPOILER]https://i.looksmax.org/attachments/2021/12/2648005_VID_20640930_185734_845_1.mp4[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]https://looksmax.org/threads/video-of-me-getting-bitched-at-school-video-that-made-me-become-an-incel-and-almost-go-er.433611/[/ISPOILER]

Eventually, due to this video becoming a hit with the school, everyone had saw it. Everyone hated me at the point, I lost all my friends, and any girl who found me on snapchat attractive switched up and added me. I'd done nothing wrong to anybody, I was a nice guy, just because I was humiliated, people wanted to hurt me. I was known as easy bait, people would come up to me with baseball bats, would take my jewelry, make me pay money for "protection" at school. No matter what I gave, or did, I could never please ANYONE. My reputation was ruined.

So I dropped out, and now am working to save up for my final surgeries, just bought HGH, AI's, and MK677. Going to start hitting the gym again for the first time in 2 years, gonna prove these fucking jews, and niggers who almost drove my to suicide wrong.
I bet when those guys in bats came up to me, if I had a 9mm, they would've scattered to the other half of the state like flies in shit.

Was it worth it though? To lose EVERYTHING THAT MATTERED TO YOU to this forum, to take the advice of these incels, and eventually become one yourself. If only had I not have done anything to my face, if only I had punched that guy in the video even when a user told me if anyone approaches you don't ruin your face over a fight, there's a million different ways I wish my life, and this world could've handed me, but there's NOT SHIT I can fucking do about it.

Sure my eye area improved, so did my cheekbones, body fat, eyebrows (before the accident, and I lost my black bushy brows) and most everything.
View attachment 1647116View attachment 1647117View attachment 1647118
But did it really?
I went through all this trauma (AND I DIDN'T EVEN SAY THE HALF OF IT HERE BECAUSE THIS THREAD WOULD LEGIT BE 2 HOURS LONG AND MOST WON'T EVEN READ THIS ONE)
just to be called a fag, tranny, Bogdanoff, Michael Jackson on a Looksmax forum full of incels.
So to answer the questiom: was it worth it? FUCK NO!

To the greycel, or unregistered user reading this, YES YOU!
It's not too late to fucking turn back, it's not too late to go back and enjoy your life.
This forum will ruin you, and chew up any soul and spirit left in you, and spit it out!
Please for your own sake, proceed with caution.

I'm sorry James, that no one was there for you, to comfort you, to lead you to success. I'm sorry you live alone, have no one to guide you, or care for you. I'm sorry no one understood your situation, and the relentless times you've been beaten, and hurt by other people physically and mentally. But it's not over, it's just begun for you.

https://looksmax.org/threads/video-...e-me-become-an-incel-and-almost-go-er.433611/
Dnd rd

I am waiting for ur rope day than my ascension

Brutal. This extreme body dysmorphie disorder is what unrealistic beauty standards and female hypergamy does to young men :feelswhy:

Brutal. This extreme body dysmorphie disorder is what unrealistic beauty standards and female hypergamy does to young men :feelswhy:
yeha man i gotta live with it every fucking day :/

@curlyheadjames

1.What are your future plans?

Like many other here are asking
2.And why dont you try to reverse this descension since its from weightloss? You are a legit pretty boy tiktok mogger under there. And your height is honestly fine even for white girls, prettyboy pheno compensates for alot.

3. Is it possible to go to a different school and and eventually college? Education is hella important and will help keep you distracted form dum incels on this forum and idiots like the people at your old school. If you do you should make level headed friends who actually focus in class and not with empty headed popularity chasers.

You will be 30 one day and will thank yourself if you do so and you will have stability too (choose a major/career that is worth it though) all of this looksmaxing and the forum incels will not matter by that time but your education and mental health will so genuinely don't skip out on school and university

If you need advice and friends as you can see there's plenty of us in this thread who are actually well meaning and normal people and id be happy to help, just pm. Horrible timing though as writing exams till end of june lol but nonetheless pm if you need someone to talk to

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133