Bimax before/after: 4 months post-op. How much did I improve?

newlurker69

newlurker69

Iron
How much did I improve? When I posted 2-months post-op, most people say I ascended from incel to low-tier normie, but I was still very swollen back then. I still have some swelling (especially in the cheeks) that will dissipate in the next year. I’ll post again in ~6 months.
A8B8592C 6356 4C84 BB36 6B4E0B601337

4284D10D 30DA 4C9A AC0A 4F4A141EC94A

AD2D60B3 217A 49BB AF03 C98F468A46BE

70A4B230 F112 4E62 8619 3AFA83351EA8

60138F40 7E06 404E 9BC9 581EA83C6D84

In early May 2022, I had double jaw surgery (bimax) for sleep apnea, covered by insurance. Because there are huge aesthetic implications, I’m posting about myself here in case it’s useful. I don’t condone most of the other content on this website because it’s very toxic.

I had a very large advancement and CCW rotation, roughly equivalent to what Dr. Alfaro would have done (I forgot the exact measurements). This was a slightly bigger movement than my surgeon initially recommended, but I opted for it in order to maximize my airway and compensate for potential relapse. At first after the surgery, I thought I was advanced too far, but now that the swelling has gone down, I think I look pretty good. I’m slightly protrusive in one of the 3/4 angles (the last photo), but it’s not a big deal (and I could always shave a bit off the chin on the right side in the future). My upper midface is still recessed in comparison to my jaws, and I might address that later on.

My surgeon was Dr. Steinbacher at Yale, and I would recommend him.

Socially, I’m pretty sure new people are treating me better after surgery than before surgery. I recently moved and met a whole new set of people, and making friends was very easy (I’m usually able to make friends quickly and have never been made fun of for my looks, but this time felt extra easy). I haven’t entered the dating pool yet to know if this made a difference there, but I won’t know the extent for a while because it takes a full year for all of the swelling to dissipate.

Things that didn’t go well:

• My nose tip dropped a little bit, which is the opposite of what usually happens (I had a septum perforation plus my nose had issues beforehand). I’m probably going to get a rhinoplasty to fix this, simply bringing up the tip to a normal level; it will also improve my breathing. Looking at these photos makes me realize this is pretty necessary.
  • My midline is a couple mm off to the right side, and my jaws are slightly shifted to the right. This can happen with these surgeries because they can make existing asymmetries more apparent. It really bothered me when I first noticed, but now I realize it’s not a big deal. No one has proactively noticed it, and even when I point it out, some can still barely see it.

Things I could do in the future:

• Lose~10 lbs of fat. This, along with the swelling continuing to reduce, will slim down my face.
  • Rhinoplasty to bring up my nose tip and further improve my breathing
  • Possibly something in my infraorbital/malar area to make it look less recessed.
  • Minox on eyebrows
  • Better skincare routine
  • If the protrusive right side bothers me in the future, I could always shave a bit off of the chin, but that probably won’t be necessary
  • If my hairline continues to recede, I could do a hair transplant someday.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 2816 and 26 others
😢over for u
with that age
being a cuck is ur only option

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FinasterideAt17, agoostis, Deleted member 25591 and 17 others
How much did I improve? When I posted 2-months post-op, most people say I ascended from incel to low-tier normie, but I was still very swollen back then. I still have some swelling (especially in the cheeks) that will dissipate in the next year. I’ll post again in ~6 months.
View attachment 1855753
View attachment 1855754

View attachment 1855758

View attachment 1855759

View attachment 1855761
In early May 2022, I had double jaw surgery (bimax) for sleep apnea, covered by insurance. Because there are huge aesthetic implications, I’m posting about myself here in case it’s useful. I don’t condone most of the other content on this website because it’s very toxic.

I had a very large advancement and CCW rotation, roughly equivalent to what Dr. Alfaro would have done (I forgot the exact measurements). This was a slightly bigger movement than my surgeon initially recommended, but I opted for it in order to maximize my airway and compensate for potential relapse. At first after the surgery, I thought I was advanced too far, but now that the swelling has gone down, I think I look pretty good. I’m slightly protrusive in one of the 3/4 angles (the last photo), but it’s not a big deal (and I could always shave a bit off the chin on the right side in the future). My upper midface is still recessed in comparison to my jaws, and I might address that later on.

Socially, I’m pretty sure new people are treating me better after surgery than before surgery. I recently moved and met a whole new set of people, and making friends was very easy (I’m usually able to make friends quickly and have never been made fun of for my looks, but this time felt extra easy). I haven’t entered the dating pool yet to know if this made a difference there, but I won’t know the extent for a while because it takes a full year for all of the swelling to dissipate.

• My nose tip dropped a little bit, which is the opposite of what usually happens (I had a septum perforation plus my nose had issues beforehand). I’m probably going to get a rhinoplasty to fix this, simply bringing up the tip to a normal level; it will also improve my breathing. Looking at these photos makes me realize this is pretty necessary.
  • My midline is a couple mm off to the right side, and my jaws are slightly shifted to the right. This can happen with these surgeries because they can make existing asymmetries more apparent. It really bothered me when I first noticed, but now I realize it’s not a big deal. No one has proactively noticed it, and even when I point it out, some can still barely see it.

• Lose~10 lbs of fat. This, along with the swelling continuing to reduce, will slim down my face.
  • Possibly something in my infraorbital/malar area to make it look less recessed.
  • Minox on eyebrows
  • If the protrusive right side bothers me in the future, I could always shave a bit off of the chin, but that probably won’t be necessary
U somehow ascended more in the eye area then in the jaw, lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, BrahminBoss, chadtindermoney and 6 others
Eye area improvement, do rhino

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
No softmaxxes spotted. U cant even leanmax im not even talk about gymmax.
Ur haircut is terrible and your norwood showing.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, GymCelNeckPill, Pumanator and 1 other person
why your nose got droppier

dye your brows leanmaxx and take care of your hair
otherwise still ltn

Point taken on the hair, it usually looks more like the before picture when I put pomade in. I had just woken up when I took these photos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
@Gaia262 you remember him? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Gaia262
0% SMV increase

Over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25591, ItsOver999, Basedtheticz and 3 others
From shit to less shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, Verse and Rt-Rust1
i think weak ltn now, soft features lacking i think your nose is your biggest failo your nose bridge is very weird

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Nims
U somehow ascended more in the eye area then in the jaw, lmao
Posture, he's not tilting his had back anymore. I'd like to do the same, but my recessed jaw would suffocate me.
Also you went from 3/10 to 4/10. You should be 5 with rhino and a hair transplant.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and chadtindermoney
Rhino, infraorbital rims+cantho+ supraorbitals, roids, 4 inch lifts and you’ll ascend to HTN

821D162E 6AA3 468E B089 8BC8F8DCFDB4

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fgsfds, ItsOver999, Anchor_Ship and 6 others
You’re normie now, bordering on truecel in the before. Worthwhile improvement

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, Fear, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
What were all the things you changed here?
it's a shit morph but i made hairline lower, brows darker, eyelid surgery for more pct and eyelid retraction, rhinoplasty, lip filler to fix lip assymetry, jaw implant

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Mr.Proper and Vain786
View attachment 1855753
View attachment 1855754

View attachment 1855758

View attachment 1855759

View attachment 1855761

• Minox on eyebrows
Raise your hyoid. (Raise your back third of tongue up.) then take a pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
@newlurker69
You look fantastic, and I am glad you are healing positively.

• The asymmetries you are seeing are extremely common. (they do not look bad), and most people will not care or notice them.

• Your nose will be an "easy" fix, and you could take this opportunity to make it "better" than before.

• Your cheeks. Usually, people in your situation need mid-face or cheeks volume. It is common practice among some surgeons to add or suggest cheek implants when you have a bimax surgery like yours.

• "I'm slightly protrusive in one of the 3/4 angles". Maybe, but it does NOT look bad. If you ever get cheek implants, that effect will be even less noticeable.

You seem very kind and respectful, and after seeing so many cases, I can't help but correlate that with the actual results. It is a process, and you look fantastic. Seeing your results makes me happy, and I am truly excited for you.

Thank you for showing us your results. Please beware of morphs - it is not about a morph or comparison, rather, it is about enhancing your own unique look.

God bless

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag, Chadpreetmaybe, materialistic and 7 others
ITS FUCKIN OVER BUDDY BOYO

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Vain786
Sorry to say, but you are still totally invisible to females any age and looks level.
To ascend, you would need another 100k investment.
- Rhino
- Jaw implant
- eye surgery
- lip surgery (if thats possible). Its looks like you have a harelip btw
- Hairtransplant/hairsystem

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, whiteissuperior and Fear
You improved a little but would need some more work to reach a 5/10 mid-tier normie.

i think ur eye area needs to be dissected next (y) improvement tho

also why dese niggas do surgery before softmaxxes :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fgsfds, ItsOver999, Anchor_Ship and 7 others
I did a realistic Morph for you OP:
-Deep Necklift by Dr Nayak (30-40k)
-Rhino tip elevation + paranasal implant (10-15k)
-Hair System or hair transplant

U should gain 2 PSL, btw my morph is very realistic

Btw how much ur maxilla was advanced at ANS? and did u had custom plates and guides?

Attachments

• 85E72122-56C4-4A7F-BA36-DF2E838ED40D.jpeg
    85E72122-56C4-4A7F-BA36-DF2E838ED40D.jpeg
    720.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 731BB51D-CBAB-4CEA-978A-656C0C3E214A.jpeg
    731BB51D-CBAB-4CEA-978A-656C0C3E214A.jpeg
    273.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Brutal but I heard that it takes up to 2 years for your face to completely debloat after bimax so you might be surprised in the end

Anyone can ascend with enough money but damn this is a rough case.

Big jaw angle implants, rhino and hair transplant next.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Brutal but I heard that it takes up to 2 years for your face to completely debloat after bimax so you might be surprised in the end

some people heal really quickly and look half decent after a month

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn

good improvement, Imperator Romana

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fgsfds, ItsOver999, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
Anyone can ascend with enough money but damn this is a rough case.

Big jaw angle implants, rhino and hair transplant next.
Nah. They cannot. Some people are hardcapped by unfixable things. But I think this dude can become MTN with more surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Jade
I don't understand why you have to insult people like this. Criticism is fine but you don't have to be so disrespectful.
fuck off

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and SkinnyTwinkFag
Morph2

You could ascend but it would take easily a ~$100k investment. Cheek implants - canthoplasty - chin implants - rhinoplasty - hair transplant - beard transplant -lip contour

Is it doable? Yes. Is it worth it? Only you get to decide that. But your current result on its own is not a good improvement on its' own.

It's better than what you started with though. But realistically speaking, it's not going to be enough if you want to improve in looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luis, Mr.Proper, Adonisss and 3 others
View attachment 1856186

You could ascend but it would take easily a ~$100k investment. Cheek implants - canthoplasty - chin implants - rhinoplasty - hair transplant - beard transplant -lip contour

Is it doable? Yes. Is it worth it? Only you get to decide that. But your current result on its own is not a good improvement on its' own.

It's better than what you started with though. But realistically speaking, it's not going to be enough if you want to improve in looks
thats not what he would look like with all those surgeries. nobody can look like a photoshopped psl morph like this. even if he started at chadlite he couldnt LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9405, copemaxxeer, Oberyn and 4 others
thats not what he would look like with all those surgeries. nobody can look like a photoshopped psl morph like this. even if he started at chadlite he couldnt LOL
Not even close, I agree. Plus I doubt he can get a skin tone like that naturally (maybe with Melanotan).

Those surgeries (and implants) are just pointers to a direction where he might look more like the man he wants to look like.

There is also no guarantee it will all harmonize or not look botched if done by incompetent surgeons.
Personally if I was in his situation I would consider myself as having nothing to lose and I would at least try.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Chadethnic101, ROTTING and 3 others
Not even close, I agree. Plus I doubt he can get a skin tone like that naturally (maybe with Melanotan).

Those surgeries (and implants) are just pointers to a direction where he might look more like the man he wants to look like.

There is also no guarantee it will all harmonize or not look botched if done by incompetent surgeons.
Personally if I was in his situation I would consider myself as having nothing to lose and I would at least try.
lmfao then why did you make the morph knowing that the nigga cant even look anywhere close to it. thats just suifuel. you shouldve given him a more realistic morph atleast instead of a super god version of him

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 18840
I think you are below average - average right now.

You need skincare. Red light, PRP treatment, low dose Tretinion. Try to occasionally (maximum twice a week) eat some beef liver bought from a butcher (not supermarket), I noticed it really helps my skin after I eat it. Try to get some sun on your body often aswell, because Liver has a lot of Vitamin A and if you are low on Vitamin D levels it can cause problems for some people. Avoid sun on your face by wearing a cap.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Deleted member 18301
I don't understand why you have to insult people like this. Criticism is fine but you don't have to be so disrespectful.
yeah and they probably look worse 💁‍♀️

lmfao then why did you make the morph knowing that the nigga cant even look anywhere close to it. thats just suifuel. you shouldve given him a more realistic morph atleast instead of a super god version of him
I used suicefuel morphs to have nightmares of ascension, and i probably managed to ascend the most with the least money at that time.
Inb4 lts just leanmax.
If u knew how looksminned i was. Biggest psl ascension of history

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I used suicefuel morphs to have nightmares of ascension, and i probably managed to ascend the most with the least money at that time.
Inb4 lts just leanmax.
If u knew how looksminned i was. Biggest psl ascension of history
u showed me. you looked like a normie

• Love it
View attachment 1855753
View attachment 1855754

View attachment 1855758

View attachment 1855759

View attachment 1855761

• Minox on eyebrows
Dont get upset because of retarted indians from mumbai in the comments. Thats quite an improvement, and you have long list of softmaxxes you can do. Its great that your social life is easier than ever, keep it up boyo

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Unrealistic morphs allow you to understand what is holding you back.

• +1
u showed me. you looked like a normie
And im ascending further. I will leave this place as close to a gigachad as possible if this world permits me tho. You have my word.