Bimax before/after: 4 months post-op. How much did I improve?

And im ascending further. I will leave this place as close to a gigachad as possible if this world permits me tho. You have my word.
you will never leave this place EVEN if you become gigachad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
u showed me. you looked like a normie
So he was 5/10? No dude. In that passport pic he showed me, he looked like 3 PSL incel. Just very looksminned,

It seems like he got a lot more bonemass as he grew older. Seems like a pubertymaxxing ascension.

• JFL
So he was 5/10? No dude. In that passport pic he showed me, he looked like 3 PSL incel. Just very looksminned,

It seems like he got a lot more bonemass as he grew older. Seems like a pubertymaxxing ascension.
i saw a normal selfie of him in like 2020 or 2021, post puberty

• +1

I was 19 brocel. And didnt grew 1cm even. hows that possible? Its just my aspie brain working

they show u that EVERYTHING IS THE PROBLEM, OVER
no I mean. You can change your IPD and see if it ascends you, alter your midface length, give yourself chad bones.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
i saw a normal selfie of him in like 2020 or 2021, post puberty
He showed some pic from 6 years ago. When he was 19. You would tell him to rope if you saw it.

• So Sad
no I mean. You can change your IPD and see if it ascends you, alter your midface length, give yourself chad bones.
you cant change your ipd alone. your pfl has to change as well to accommodate the eye spacing and if its the case where you have to shrink pfl your eyes may become too small for your skull and theres only so much you can alter your midface length (literally just lip lift for shortening). its like solving a rubiks cube. you cant just solve one color of the side and expect everything else to fit in place

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and Deleted member 18840
you cant change your ipd alone. your pfl has to change as well to accommodate the eye spacing and if its the case where you have to shrink pfl your eyes may become too small for your skull and theres only so much you can alter your midface length (literally just lip lift for shortening)
Ah. That is why cosmicmaxxer descended. OBO fixed his ES ratio but raped his PFL. Making him look unharmonious.

• +1
I was 19 brocel. And didnt grew 1cm even. hows that possible? Its just my aspie brain working
I have no clue. You were giga looksminned though. Glasses, unibrow, fat af (according to you). I would think you were skinny based on your face.

• +1
you cant change your ipd alone. your pfl has to change as well to accommodate the eye spacing and if its the case where you have to shrink pfl your eyes may become too small for your skull and theres only so much you can alter your midface length (literally just lip lift for shortening). its like solving a rubiks cube. you cant just solve one color of the side and expect everything else to fit in place
But you can change all those other things too to figure out what is holding you back.

• +1
@newlurker69
You look fantastic, and I am glad you are healing positively.

• The asymmetries you are seeing are extremely common. (they do not look bad), and most people will not care or notice them.

• Your nose will be an "easy" fix, and you could take this opportunity to make it "better" than before.

• Your cheeks. Usually, people in your situation need mid-face or cheeks volume. It is common practice among some surgeons to add or suggest cheek implants when you have a bimax surgery like yours.

• "I'm slightly protrusive in one of the 3/4 angles". Maybe, but it does NOT look bad. If you ever get cheek implants, that effect will be even less noticeable.

You seem very kind and respectful, and after seeing so many cases, I can't help but correlate that with the actual results. It is a process, and you look fantastic. Seeing your results makes me happy, and I am truly excited for you.

Thank you for showing us your results. Please beware of morphs - it is not about a morph or comparison, rather, it is about enhancing your own unique look.

God bless
Thank you so much! This is super helpful and encouraging

You’re normie now, bordering on truecel in the before. Worthwhile improvement
Normie? Keep on coping. He went from truecel to incel.

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Raise your hyoid. (Raise your back third of tongue up.) then take a pic
It doesn’t make much of a difference. It might still be swelling or the muscles stretching, or fat that I can lose. I’ll check again in 4 months as I get further post-op and lose weight.

Rhino, infraorbital rims+cantho+ supraorbitals, roids, 4 inch lifts and you’ll ascend to HTN
i think ur eye area needs to be dissected next (y) improvement tho

also why dese niggas do surgery before softmaxxes :lul:
Th
I did a realistic Morph for you OP:
-Deep Necklift by Dr Nayak (30-40k)
-Rhino tip elevation + paranasal implant (10-15k)
-Hair System or hair transplant

U should gain 2 PSL, btw my morph is very realistic

Btw how much ur maxilla was advanced at ANS? and did u had custom plates and guides?
This is cool! I’m hoping that my neck is mostly because of swelling and residual fat, but we’ll see!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19064, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and GloGang300
u looked better as a birdcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Gaygymmaxx
16873.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
How much did I improve? When I posted 2-months post-op, most people say I ascended from incel to low-tier normie, but I was still very swollen back then. I still have some swelling (especially in the cheeks) that will dissipate in the next year. I’ll post again in ~6 months.
View attachment 1855753
View attachment 1855754

View attachment 1855758

View attachment 1855759

View attachment 1855761
In early May 2022, I had double jaw surgery (bimax) for sleep apnea, covered by insurance. Because there are huge aesthetic implications, I’m posting about myself here in case it’s useful. I don’t condone most of the other content on this website because it’s very toxic.

I had a very large advancement and CCW rotation, roughly equivalent to what Dr. Alfaro would have done (I forgot the exact measurements). This was a slightly bigger movement than my surgeon initially recommended, but I opted for it in order to maximize my airway and compensate for potential relapse. At first after the surgery, I thought I was advanced too far, but now that the swelling has gone down, I think I look pretty good. I’m slightly protrusive in one of the 3/4 angles (the last photo), but it’s not a big deal (and I could always shave a bit off the chin on the right side in the future). My upper midface is still recessed in comparison to my jaws, and I might address that later on.

My surgeon was Dr. Steinbacher at Yale, and I would recommend him.

Socially, I’m pretty sure new people are treating me better after surgery than before surgery. I recently moved and met a whole new set of people, and making friends was very easy (I’m usually able to make friends quickly and have never been made fun of for my looks, but this time felt extra easy). I haven’t entered the dating pool yet to know if this made a difference there, but I won’t know the extent for a while because it takes a full year for all of the swelling to dissipate.

Things that didn’t go well:

• My nose tip dropped a little bit, which is the opposite of what usually happens (I had a septum perforation plus my nose had issues beforehand). I’m probably going to get a rhinoplasty to fix this, simply bringing up the tip to a normal level; it will also improve my breathing. Looking at these photos makes me realize this is pretty necessary.
  • My midline is a couple mm off to the right side, and my jaws are slightly shifted to the right. This can happen with these surgeries because they can make existing asymmetries more apparent. It really bothered me when I first noticed, but now I realize it’s not a big deal. No one has proactively noticed it, and even when I point it out, some can still barely see it.

Things I could do in the future:

• Lose~10 lbs of fat. This, along with the swelling continuing to reduce, will slim down my face.
  • Rhinoplasty to bring up my nose tip and further improve my breathing
  • Possibly something in my infraorbital/malar area to make it look less recessed.
  • Minox on eyebrows
  • Better skincare routine
  • If the protrusive right side bothers me in the future, I could always shave a bit off of the chin, but that probably won’t be necessary
  • If my hairline continues to recede, I could do a hair transplant someday.
Never began. My sincerest heartfelt condolences 😢

Even most of the people roasting me on here probably don’t think I look any *worse* than before, especially once I fix the nose problem

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and exeight
How much did I improve? When I posted 2-months post-op, most people say I ascended from incel to low-tier normie, but I was still very swollen back then. I still have some swelling (especially in the cheeks) that will dissipate in the next year. I’ll post again in ~6 months.
View attachment 1855753
View attachment 1855754

View attachment 1855758

View attachment 1855759

View attachment 1855761
In early May 2022, I had double jaw surgery (bimax) for sleep apnea, covered by insurance. Because there are huge aesthetic implications, I’m posting about myself here in case it’s useful. I don’t condone most of the other content on this website because it’s very toxic.

I had a very large advancement and CCW rotation, roughly equivalent to what Dr. Alfaro would have done (I forgot the exact measurements). This was a slightly bigger movement than my surgeon initially recommended, but I opted for it in order to maximize my airway and compensate for potential relapse. At first after the surgery, I thought I was advanced too far, but now that the swelling has gone down, I think I look pretty good. I’m slightly protrusive in one of the 3/4 angles (the last photo), but it’s not a big deal (and I could always shave a bit off the chin on the right side in the future). My upper midface is still recessed in comparison to my jaws, and I might address that later on.

My surgeon was Dr. Steinbacher at Yale, and I would recommend him.

Socially, I’m pretty sure new people are treating me better after surgery than before surgery. I recently moved and met a whole new set of people, and making friends was very easy (I’m usually able to make friends quickly and have never been made fun of for my looks, but this time felt extra easy). I haven’t entered the dating pool yet to know if this made a difference there, but I won’t know the extent for a while because it takes a full year for all of the swelling to dissipate.

Things that didn’t go well:

• My nose tip dropped a little bit, which is the opposite of what usually happens (I had a septum perforation plus my nose had issues beforehand). I’m probably going to get a rhinoplasty to fix this, simply bringing up the tip to a normal level; it will also improve my breathing. Looking at these photos makes me realize this is pretty necessary.
  • My midline is a couple mm off to the right side, and my jaws are slightly shifted to the right. This can happen with these surgeries because they can make existing asymmetries more apparent. It really bothered me when I first noticed, but now I realize it’s not a big deal. No one has proactively noticed it, and even when I point it out, some can still barely see it.

Things I could do in the future:

• Lose~10 lbs of fat. This, along with the swelling continuing to reduce, will slim down my face.
  • Rhinoplasty to bring up my nose tip and further improve my breathing
  • Possibly something in my infraorbital/malar area to make it look less recessed.
  • Minox on eyebrows
  • Better skincare routine
  • If the protrusive right side bothers me in the future, I could always shave a bit off of the chin, but that probably won’t be necessary
  • If my hairline continues to recede, I could do a hair transplant someday.
Massive improvement for what the procedure could provide.

I think that the airway improvement is priceless and will improve your life drastically as well as aesthetics.

I would advise you to be realistic with you want to do in the future both aesthetically and financially.

Your current plan is really good for you and would advise you follow through with most of these.

Good luck brother.

Even most of the people roasting me on here probably don’t think I look any *worse* than before, especially once I fix the nose problem
no, you are not looking worse than before
you ascended. but you are not done yet

Absolutely insane how much your eye area has improved from the jaw surgery. Symmetry looks good too. Definitely could improve from some infraorbital/malar augmentation.

• +1
Reactions: Jade
Not that old, 26. I need better skincare
you need lower hairline... hair is more important to look younger than the skin, but take care of your skin also

Ignore the haters. You improved a lot man. Congrats on the progress!! Next step imo should be a rhino.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and highT
Mirin massive improvement.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, MrRubiks and highT
This is cool! I’m hoping that my neck is mostly because of swelling and residual fat, but we’ll see!
I do confirm you this is neither fat neither swelling. Even fat people have a separation between neck and face

Btw i asked how much advancedment u got for maxilla (incisoir point or ANS€

Why the fuck people here go for hardmaxxing before completing the soft maxxes, gymmaxx, leanmaxx, hairmaxx, skinmaxx, fashionmaxx will ascend you more than bimax.

But it's good you're done with bimax, now you need to focus on all the soft maxxes, ignore what schizos here say, softmaxxes are very very important

He looks old so normie for his age range
im a year older than him :feelsuhh: can you believe

Why the fuck people here go for hardmaxxing before completing the soft maxxes, gymmaxx, leanmaxx, hairmaxx, skinmaxx, fashionmaxx will ascend you more than bimax.

But it's good you're done with bimax, now you need to focus on all the soft maxxes, ignore what schizos here say, softmaxxes are very very important
you can do both at the same time. it's not one way or another

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I did bimax primarily for sleep apnea, hence why I did it before optimizing weight, etc. It needed to happen sometime and the timing worked out.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and highT
I do confirm you this is neither fat neither swelling. Even fat people have a separation between neck and face

Btw i asked how much advancedment u got for maxilla (incisoir point or ANS€
How do you know this isn’t fat or swelling? Does that mean it won’t reduce over time? And what would I do about it?

Oops, missed you asking earlier, sorry. Maxillary advancement was ~10mm, really big!

Do you have any ct to compare with? I find it weird that your gonial angle hasn't changed with ccw

Definitely ascended but u need cheekbone/Malar implant

im a year older than him :feelsuhh: can you believe

you can do both at the same time. it's not one way or another
I thought he was 30 ngl

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Definitely ascended but u need cheekbone/Malar implant
Do you guys think I can get the same effect with filler for the next couple years, and then replace with malar implant later? I don’t have much time for a bunch of surgeries nowadays

Do you have any ct to compare with? I find it weird that your gonial angle hasn't changed with ccw
I got 7.5 degrees CCW rotation. I had to Google gonial angle, that area isn’t directly touched in the way more surgeons do the BSSO cut

How do you know this isn’t fat or swelling? Does that mean it won’t reduce over time? And what would I do about it?

Oops, missed you asking earlier, sorry. Maxillary advancement was ~10mm, really big!
Ur 4month post, only left is residual swellibg that is most likely around nose (people cant see, but you can touch)

When fat people have a double they still have a separation of the face and neck at the level of the hyoid bone. You don't because its modt likely platisma laxity

I told you you need a deep necklift by Dr Nayak.

10mm advancement at ANS or incisor point?
Cuz 10mm at ANS, mean the incisor moved more (maybe 13)
10mm at incisor mean ANS moved les

Ur 4month post, only left is residual swellibg that is most likely around nose (people cant see, but you can touch)

When fat people have a double they still have a separation of the face and neck at the level of the hyoid bone. You don't because its modt likely platisma laxity

I told you you need a deep necklift by Dr Nayak.

10mm advancement at ANS or incisor point?
Cuz 10mm at ANS, mean the incisor moved more (maybe 13)
10mm at incisor mean ANS moved les
I believe it was 10mm at ANS but I don’t remember.

With the platisma: I remember it was stretched super tight right after surgery given how far my mandible moved forward, and it’s still really tight when I try to look upwards (I have less range of motion when looking up compared to pre-surgery). Another theory is that it never had to stretch before, so now it’s gaining flexibility over time and after a year or two, it will be like what normal people have. Do you think that’s potentially valid?

I believe it was 10mm at ANS but I don’t remember.

With the platisma: I remember it was stretched super tight right after surgery given how far my mandible moved forward, and it’s still really tight when I try to look upwards (I have less range of motion when looking up compared to pre-surgery). Another theory is that it never had to stretch before, so now it’s gaining flexibility over time and after a year or two, it will be like what normal people have. Do you think that’s potentially valid?
no it doesnt work like that, u need a necklift

You need to fix your midface now with a MLF3.

Please read this:

• Woah
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
improvement nonetheless. But i still forward growth mog you even though i am a bimax candidate myself. its over for you if u still look like that even after surgery

I don't think that's possible to many changes the entire midface is differen't plus the collagen amount also he has a nice head of hair in the after 3 tiers of brutal NGL
It's over for him tbh ngl