bimax + infras + septorhino will undoubtedly ascend me

R

rusty_nail_555

Iron
Currently a LTN on a good day. Have pretty severe falios however,

- recessed cheekbones
-crooked nose with dorsal hump from traumatic injury
-pretty pronounced sfs
-severe dark circles under my eyes, it looks like I haven't slept in days.

However when i juttmaxx I get an absolute chad jawline with ideal gonial angle and perfect chin projection, this is lifefuel for if I get bimax then I can harmonize my lower third and take advantage of my jawline potential. If I do this and squintmaxx I can become a HTN

Despite me being borderline subhuman, everytime I go out I usually get 1-2 iois, girls staring at me, approaching me and initiating conversation, some even ask for my snap/insta, maybe their drunk or its dark and my falios are a bit less noticeable. It also helps that I'm 6ft5 with shoes so that can boost my psl score despite my almost subhuman face

Anyway if I find a blackpilled jaw surgeon who can give me a good maxilla cw rotation and advance my mandible while simultaneously correcting my deviated septum and hopefully advancing my zygomatic bones (or implants if the former is not an option) I genuinely believe I can be a chadlite, so much life fuel for me as I was a huge fucking loser in high school. I'm ready to pay upwards of 30k and I need this done as soon as possible as I'm 20 and if I start balding then it's absolutely over for me

if i juttmaxx I look like a less attractive version of this guy (I'm also romanian like him so i guess that explains the similarity)

Screenshot from 2023 10 26 19 47 21

wish me luck guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 19766 and ccwarrior
surgeries cant fix being a subhuman bro just cope jfl

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
surgeries cant fix being a subhuman bro just cope jfl
might as well try I can't imagine living the rest of my life as a sub human I rather rot away with my jaw wired shut for a month than have to go outside and get mogged by a 5ft10 chico lookalike

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
might as well try I can't imagine living the rest of my life as a sub human I rather rot away with my jaw wired shut for a month than have to go outside and get mogged by a 5ft10 chico lookalike
lmao dw too much bro i dont think we live near each other so i wont be able to mog you

what u think about my question, OP?

hard to tell since there are no pictures to reference but if you have dark circles under your eyes despite getting adaquate sleep and hydration then that means that there is fat missing in your infraoribtal orbital sockets. An saddled implant can fix this, the only issue is it ramps up the risk of nerve damage to your eyes (arguably the most important sensory organ) so make sure you have a well apt surgeon. If your midface is missing angularity, then yes definitely get them at the same price. make sure they arent too pronounced however since you dont want an uncanny alien look like jordan barett. tell your surgeon to be a little conservative with your implants because if they are too advanced you get the uncanny look.

get them done at the same time as your bimax though so you have one brutal recovery period instead of multiple

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Yeah I’m like you, completely resting face you could argue I’m ltn subhuman but with some level of frauding it’s like a different human; HTN. When I fraud my face in pics just making a lil bit of a face in my IG pfp I had random jbs in my dms tryna “talk”

That’s honestly ideal for looksmaxxing since you can irl see potential for ur unfortunate base stats

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Yeah I’m like you, completely resting face you could argue I’m ltn subhuman but with some level of frauding it’s like a different human; HTN. When I fraud my face in pics just making a lil bit of a face in my IG pfp I had random jbs in my dms tryna “talk”

That’s honestly ideal for looksmaxxing since you can irl see potential for ur unfortunate base stats
at least in our case if we ascend we will be much wiser to the halo effect. We will learn to realize how much looks matter and probably develop a hatred to the inherent shallowness of the human race. It is very mentally significant to have once been a subhuman and then be a chad. we realize the true unfairness of life as some people win the genetic lottery and go through life in easy mode, never to realize the insane struggle us subhumans have or currently endure.

I realize that surgery is a form of frauding but i am at most curious of observing the halo effect not for ego reason but just to realize how differently people are treated based on how many mm of bone they are missing in their jaw or midface...

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
at least in our case if we ascend we will be much wiser to the halo effect. We will learn to realize how much looks matter and probably develop a hatred to the inherent shallowness of the human race. It is very mentally significant to have once been a subhuman and then be a chad. we realize the true unfairness of life as some people win the genetic lottery and go through life in easy mode, never to realize the insane struggle us subhumans have or currently endure.
honestly been wise to it. knew I could fraud to survive for a lil bit throughout high school but it doesn't cut it anymore needed to start grinding fr yk.

yeah its fr a simulation. its all biology; the ratios, halos, falios, taxes, etc. It's all just putting observations of nature into words. Crazy how when my periorbital counter became ideal more doors in life opened lmao

Last edited:
honestly been wise to it. knew I could fraud to survive for a lil bit throughout high school but it doesn't cut it anymore needed to start grinding fr yk
high school i was an incel due to my child-like low-t face, throughout my late teens i advanced through puberty and my face got more defined, despite my falios. getting a few iois a night out as a borderline subhuman lanklet makes me realize how much i could slay with a surgically corrected jaw and cheekbones... i want this surgery badly and i will get it no matter what

my severe autism does not pose a problem as long as the women is attracted to me, whatever awkward shit i say does not matter much

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
high school i was an incel due to my child-like low-t face, throughout my late teens i advanced through puberty and my face got more defined, despite my falios. getting a few iois a night out as a borderline subhuman lanklet makes me realize how much i could slay with a surgically corrected jaw and cheekbones... i want this surgery badly and i will get it no matter what
u remind me of me tbh from your experiences. Yeah, I just got rhino 3 weeks ago after wanting it since 13 years old like im 20 now. id say be very careful though and make sure you understand all the mechanics of what changing certain angles/etc will have an effect on. facial aesthetics are hella complex make sure to study them wisely before getting surgery

hard to tell since there are no pictures to reference but if you have dark circles under your eyes despite getting adaquate sleep and hydration then that means that there is fat missing in your infraoribtal orbital sockets. An saddled implant can fix this, the only issue is it ramps up the risk of nerve damage to your eyes (arguably the most important sensory organ) so make sure you have a well apt surgeon. If your midface is missing angularity, then yes definitely get them at the same price. make sure they arent too pronounced however since you dont want an uncanny alien look like jordan barett. tell your surgeon to be a little conservative with your implants because if they are too advanced you get the uncanny look.

get them done at the same time as your bimax though so you have one brutal recovery period instead of multiple
how is recovery from eye surgery typically like? do u know?

how is recovery from eye surgery typically like? do u know?
post op you will get some swelling and bruising, no scars since the insiscion is intraorally. howeve, you need to be put under and stay the night at the hospital anyway so you might as well get that done at the same time as bimax so you only have to get put under once

for saddles implants its a relatively new technique however so read the surgeon reviews to make sure he is very careful during the surgery to avoid complications, that shit gets dangerously close to your infra-orbital nerve

Last edited:
  • +1
Despite me being borderline subhuman, everytime I go out I usually get 1-2 iois, girls staring at me, approaching me and initiating conversation, some even ask for my snap/insta, maybe their drunk or its dark and my falios are a bit less noticeable. It also helps that I'm 6ft5 with shoes so that can boost my p
Giphy 2

• JFL
post op you will get some swelling and bruising, no scars since the insiscion is intraorally. howeve, you need to be put under and stay the night at the hospital anyway so you might as well get that done at the same time as bimax so you only have to get put under once
how painful if at all?

u remind me of me tbh from your experiences. Yeah, I just got rhino 3 weeks ago after wanting it since 13 years old like im 20 now. id say be very careful though and make sure you understand all the mechanics of what changing certain angles/etc will have an effect on. facial aesthetics are hella complex make sure to study them wisely before getting surgery
for rhino i mainly want to correct my dorsal hump and severe deviated septum. I'm fine with my european nose shape as it is a masculine characteristic, i wont want to modify the proportions however as a maxillary advancement/cw rotation usually reduces the pseudoprominence of the nose

how painful if at all?
not painful except for the incision area, for about a week. they are adding implants, not drilling through bone so its minimally invasive

how painful if at all?
however i would argue to ask your surgeon to advance your zygomatic bones themselves too. nothing is more natural looking than simply advancing the bone of your face itself. there is an article discussing the effectiveness of this technique. very few complications. will be done at the same time of your bimax.

however i would argue to ask your surgeon to advance your zygomatic bones themselves too. nothing is more natural looking than simply advancing the bone of your face itself. there is an article discussing the effectiveness of this technique. very few complications. will be done at the same time of your bimax.

Like ZSO? Or only the thing u sent?
Almost all surgeons don't like doing stuff they haven't before or aren't comfortable with so it'll be very hard to find one doing the exact thing u sent

Like ZSO? Or only the thing u sent?
Almost all surgeons don't like doing stuff they haven't before or aren't comfortable with so it'll be very hard to find one doing the exact thing u sent
blackpilled ones will always consider your upper midface. if not you are at risk of being dogmaxxed

Screenshot from 2023 10 27 06 12 14

this surgeon did not account for upper midface essentially botching his bimax in the aesthestic sense