Bimax update

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Today I consulted Europes best maxfac

He said I need SARPE, mandibular widening distraction osteogenesis, 11mm lefort 1, 13mm BSSO, jaw angle implants and under eye fillers.

And guess what

I'll do it, we're already in the planing stage :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 14166 and 9 others
Who did you consult?

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Danish_Retard
dont get under eye fillers

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 9670
I thought you weren't getting bimax anymore

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, subhuman incel and LastHopeForNorman
never undergo under eye fillers. They migrate to your cheeks 6 months after.
If you can afford sarpe + super bimax, certainly you can get lower infraorbital rim implants, too.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and .👽.
If you can afford sarpe + super bimax, certainly you can get lower infraorbital rim implants, too.
He said fat grafts, not classic fillers. And they have to be injected into a specific soft tissue region so that they dont migrate, he knows about all of this.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and PubertyMaxxer

He said I need SARPE, mandibular widening distraction osteogenesis, 11mm lefort 1, 13mm BSSO, jaw angle implants and under eye fillers.

And guess what

SARPE before bimax?

And guess what

Who is europe best maxfac?

also 11 mm lefort1 sounds massive

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, PubertyMaxxer, .👽. and 1 other person
He said fat grafts, not classic fillers. And they have to be injected into a specific soft tissue region so that they dont migrate, he knows about all of this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 15539
  • +1
daily reminder
This how u can tell I know my shit...

I literally told u all that his infraorbital rim implants are garbage..Saiyan and I were the first ppl to get those implants..of all the ppl on PSL...

I said that the darkness and hollowness is STILL present...even if u push the MM’s...

One NEEDS fatpocket transfer to thicken the skin..Or else your vascular system will reflect right through the thin skin

PSL has a misconception about what the results of orbital rim implants are..

Bc that pic that’s always used of the ethnic shows no hollowing or dark circles...
For the dark circles you need filler to be injected to thicken wall between the thin skin so that the vascularity doesn’t reflect onto it

Filler also fixes negative orbital vector if u inject a couple ml

It’s the much better, safer and cheaper alternative
and this is from someone who has had several plastic surgeries, unlike most users here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, ChristianChad, subhuman incel and 3 others
obvious larp or chimpmaxxing
nigga what?? also mirin 13mm bsso and angle implants. will be chaddy jaw with your widening
Nope. He said I need that much to properly open up my airways and my maxilla is hardcore recessed. But I could also chosd less, let's say 8mm lefort 1 and 12mm BSSO with CCW

It's Dr Obwegeser, he has done over 8'000 jaw surgeries so obviously knows that I'm not gonna be chimpmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, PubertyMaxxer and .👽.
i was discussing for months if i should get 5 instead of 3 and this nigga wants 11:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Nope. He said I need that much to properly open up my airways and my maxilla is hardcore recessed. But I could also chosd less, let's say 8mm lefort 1 and 12mm BSSO with CCW

It's Dr Obwegeser, he has done over 8'000 jaw surgeries so obviously knows that I'm not gonna be chimpmaxxed
how much he wants? $$$

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
i was discussing for months if i should get 5 instead of 3 and this nigga wants 11:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

how much he wants? $$$
3mm lefort 1 LOL you could just get braces as well then, but as I've said I am VERY recessed so I need that shit.
And Obwegeser said he "models" the bone/maxilla which means he shaves off a little bone here and there to make sure it looks good. He knows his shit and I'll certainly not be chimpmaxxed.

Not gonna talk about prices publicly but it's very expensive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, one job away and .👽.
@RealSurgerymax thoughts? think I remember you saying tear trough fillers are fine as opposed to other areas in the face

• JFL
while you go to muh top surgeon for chimpmaxxing
average canadian gets it for free under insurance and will ascend more than you ever will
how does it feel op

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and .👽.

I thought Obwegeser was dead. How old is he?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, PubertyMaxxer and .👽.
average canadian gets it for free under insurance and will ascend more than you ever will
how does it feel op
:feelsuhh:

You Canadians pay 50% tax while my tax rate is 10% you fucking dumb fuck that's why you get your shit covered and me not. Now calculate what a difference that makes over a lifetime, with a first year salary of 150k as an attorney and a yearly salary of 800k as a partner at a big law firm after 10 years.

Also, I'm not gonne get chimpmaxxed, Obwegeser mogs your average "canadian" curry doctor who studied in Mumbai and emigrated to canada to work in a dirty, infested hospital in your shithole country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196, Deleted member 2729, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
how does it feel op
whyat about russia

• +1
Reactions: MeinChadf and Deleted member 9072
:feelsuhh:

You Canadians pay 50% tax while my tax rate is 10% you fucking dumb fuck that's why you get your shit covered and me not. Now calculate what a difference that makes over a lifetime, with a first year salary of 150k as an attorney and a yearly salary of 800k as a partner at a big law firm after 10 years.

Also, I'm not gonne get chimpmaxxed, Obwegeser mogs your average "canadian" curry doctor who studied in Mumbai and emigrated to canada to work in a dirty, infested hospital in your shithole country.
europoor barking at me
how ironic

maby
hugo oge whatever tf his name is
says he dead
and im talkgin about the one where it says leading top maxfac
jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and PubertyMaxxer

And guess what

That would mean only a 2 mm advancement of the mandible compared to the maxilla. Weird

• +1
maby
hugo oge whatever tf his name is
says he dead
and im talkgin about the one where it says leading top maxfac
jfl
Obwegeser has a child or so that’s also a maxfac

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and .👽.
yeah but op says he performed over 8000 surgeries
that's alot
so i assume it was some oldcel
hes shit posting bro didnt expect it from him ngl:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, PubertyMaxxer, one job away and 1 other person

There are surgeons with 300 + surgery’s a year like dr kater. So it’s possible. Their daily job is moving bone.

Yeah wasn’t that distraction osteogenesis shit ? Whatever. Gl if you’re doing it op

Hugo Obwegeser, yes.
Joachim Obwegeser, no.
it's his son?
he said top surgeonsso i expected hugo since he's famous as shit
known as the leading man

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

Joachim Obwegeser

He worked in hospitals for a long time, there he did so many surgeries. He also does lefort 3, monobloc and orbital box osteotomy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and PubertyMaxxer
Will you need to extract your four wisdom teeth?

• +1
how does it feel op
They are still canadian

• JFL
Reactions: MeinChadf
Joachim Obwegeser

He worked in hospitals for a long time, there he did so many surgeries. He also does lefort 3, monobloc and orbital box osteotomy
Did he show you patient results? I can find 0 cosmetic before/afters which worries me

• +1

Hugo obwegeser is dead :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and subhuman incel
Did he show you patient results? I can find 0 cosmetic before/afters which worries me
We didn't discuss that - yet.

But what are "cosmetic" bimax results anyways? There is no magic formula for a cosmetic bimax result, it simply consists of harmony, enough advancement into the right directions and combining forward growth with lateralization which is exactly what we are aiming for.

• JFL
wait so he gave you different options for the bimax? one with more ccw and one with less ccw? i would take the option with more ccw ngl since it makes you less chimpmaxxed and open up airway more. @SixCRY would also agree on that as long as your occlusal plane is not negative. also we need to see some results from him and reviews to see if he actually is a god surgeon. also does he do infraorbital implants? i hate fillers ngl.

also make sure he is not too old or else he could die while operating on you :feelskek:

wait so he gave you different options for the bimax? one with more ccw and one with less ccw? i would take the option with more ccw ngl since it makes you less chimpmaxxed and open up airway more. @SixCRY would also agree on that as long as your occlusal plane is not negative. also we need to see some results from him and reviews to see if he actually is a god surgeon. also does he do infraorbital implants? i hate fillers ngl.
Yes he also said CCW so the maxilla would move less. He's gonna do a lefort 1 thats a little higher than usual to fill out the midface even more.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32 and subhuman incel
Yes he also said CCW so the maxilla would move less. He's gonna do a lefort 1 thats a little higher than usual to fill out the midface even more.
did he say anything about advancing/not advancing alar base?

• +1
Any chance you Pm me your face op? If I leak my mother dead in her sleeo

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and ifyouwannabemylover
  • +1
did he say something about the nose getting upturned or the nostrils getting bigger? and how you can counteract that? like with alar stitches for example ( or what the fuck its called cant remember).