Bimax widen and make lips fuller?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
already 5 months after Bimax most swollen is going out I can't stop noticing that my lips have gotten fuller and slightly wider. Honestly prettyboymaxxed by itself. Have there been a case like this, I didn't expect this ascension tbh.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro, 5'7 zoomer and NoPainNoChick
24410.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PG4BINX, PointOfNoReturn and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
it’s probably just swelling , your lips might go back to deformed tbh after swelling goes down

• So Sad
Reactions: edodalic29
Why are you bullying me?
Friendly banter m8 , but to an extent yes bimax would make your upper lip appear fuller , how was your recovery?

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
post before and after once the swelling is entirely gone, would be a good thread.

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
post before and after once the swelling is entirely gone, would be a good thread.
I got the unconventional cw rotation tho

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I got the unconventional cw rotation tho
all surgery information is valuable because the institutions themselves only provide heavily frauded images as their results.

• +1
Reactions: Eren and Deleted member 32196
already 5 months after Bimax most swollen is going out I can't stop noticing that my lips have gotten fuller and slightly wider. Honestly prettyboymaxxed by itself. Have there been a case like this, I didn't expect this ascension tbh.

How much movement did you get? You were and SFScel?

it can provide better lip support, yeah

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and Blond3cel
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Fkingigacope and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
SFS always have the best acensions from Bimax its honestly such a brutal difference.
yeah, in fact, i copied the link from a post i made pointing that out

i think it's because SFS tends to accompany otherwise good bone structure for some reason. whereas birdcelism tends to accompany completely shitty bone structure, so even if you perfectly fix the bird jaws (which is probably less likely than a perfect SFS fix) you're most of the time still left with other shitty features. Class 3 fixes can also be really good:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
yeah, in fact, i copied the link from a post i made pointing that out

i think it's because SFS tends to accompany otherwise good bone structure for some reason. whereas birdcelism tends to accompany completely shitty bone structure, so even if you perfectly fix the bird jaws (which is probably less likely than a perfect SFS fix) you're most of the time still left with other shitty features
True Birdcells tend to still look meh after bimax even if the Jaw gets fixed but SFS is day and night literally from Child / Girl to actual normal or sometimes good looking man.

it can provide better lip support, yeah

Muh CCW copers.

Me and that guy got CW and it ascended us. If I forced my surgeon to CCW I would probably looks like minecraft by now.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Blond3cel
Muh CCW copers.

Me and that guy got CW and it ascended us. If I forced my surgeon to CW I would probably looks like minecraft by now.
10° upwards or DEATH

Minecraft Steve will be peak appeal in 2024

How much does Raffaini charges, only for a bimax?

What were your movements