Biological aging is mostly genetic?

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Environments play a role but genetics seem to be the primary reason for biological aging. I eat fast food a lot, live a very sedentary lifestyle, no vitamin d and shit sleep and still have NW1 hairline and no fine lines. I'm only 20 though, so maybe eventually I'll start aging, but it's not visible right now. I am overweight though, so I guess that's like premature aging or something idk.

Enviromental factors age you like shit. Been proven over and over. Excessive sun exposure, drug use, malnourishment etc.

You‘re just young and invencible

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and FaceAboveAll
yeah its mostly genetic...

thats why humans live maybe 80 years and mice maybe 2 years .

nigga genes between humans are 99.9% the same its epigenetic

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, klip11 and FaceAboveAll
Enviromental factors age you like shit. Been proven over and over. Excessive sun exposure, drug use, malnourishment etc.

You‘re just young and invencible

So should I change lifestyle now before it's too late?

Environments play a role but genetics seem to be the primary reason for biological aging. I eat fast food a lot, live a very sedentary lifestyle, no vitamin d and shit sleep and still have NW1 hairline and no fine lines. I'm only 20 though, so maybe eventually I'll start aging, but it's not visible right now. I am overweight though, so I guess that's like premature aging or something idk.
Yes

Maybe I'm paranoid but I feel I never completed my puberty, I easily look 6-7 years younger than I actually am

If your facial bones are recessed that'll definitely make you look younger

dude. you are 20. if you were balding or had lines at this age, you would have been bottom 1%. Congrats, you proved you are not bottom 1%. You could still be bottom 2% though or anywhere in between. If you made this claim at 45, then it would mean something. It would make you top 10%

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
dude. you are 20. if you were balding or had lines at this age, you would have been bottom 1%. Congrats, you proved you are not bottom 1%. You could still be bottom 2% though or anywhere in between. If you made this claim at 45, then it would mean something. It would make you top 10%
No way that would be bottom 1%?

This doesn't make any sense. I see so many 20 year olds at NW2 with slight fine lines. I do have to lose weight though.

Last edited:
yeah its mostly genetic...

thats why humans live maybe 80 years and mice maybe 2 years .

nigga genes between humans are 99.9% the same its epigenetic
A family friend of my family lived to be 108 years old. Her sister lived to be 110 or 111. And her father lived to be 108-109 years old, but her mother only lived into her 40s.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Youㅤ and gooner23
A family friend of my family lived to be 108 years old. Her sister lived to be 110 or 111. And her father lived to be 108-109 years old, but her mother only lived into her 40s.
don't take what he says seriously hes a bit of a schizo when it comes to his research if you look deeper nothing of what he usually says has any correlation with humaans only rat studies.

How you age and your biological clock depends on genetics, like if you have a family history of health problems you have to factor that into genetics

• +1
Reactions: klip11
don't take what he says seriously hes a bit of a schizo when it comes to his research if you look deeper nothing of what he usually says has any correlation with humaans only rat studies.

How you age and your biological clock depends on genetics, like if you have a family history of health problems you have to factor that into genetics

So ppl with good genetics can have trash lifestyle and still look young in the long term?

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
So ppl with good genetics can have trash lifestyle and still look young in the long term?
probably but itd be best to maximize your potential, some people bald at 14 some have gut problems that will plague them for the rest of their life

probably but itd be best to maximize your potential, some people bald at 14 some have gut problems that will plague them for the rest of their life
Yeah I've seen countless guys as early as 18 in NW2 already. It becomes a common thing during 20s. As for fine lines, that's also a common thing amongst zoomers as they vape and smoke.

I need start now though as I feel ill look exponentially older if I carry on.

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
what did her mother die from if u know , and know anything about their lifestyles and environmental fwctors ?

what did her mother die from if u know , and know anything about their lifestyles and environmental fwctors ?
I don't know how her mother died but I believe it was natural causes. Her father was married 3 times and outlived all of his wives.

I believe that minoxidil abuse can make you look older, be careful with that.