Birdcell Facial Analysis and why he's destined for a life of invoulantry celibacy

you basically proved all these facial measurements are a big cope:feelskek:
based user

imagine thinking that dirty currycel @MakinItHappenReturn mogs @Birdcell :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JUST LOL :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 15577, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
bruh i don’t give a flying fuck :forcedsmile:

Stick to making good nigger threads like the one abt different skulls

Clearly you’re delusional if you think the curry pheno can score even a landwhale in 2022

You’re coping too hard nigga :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Responses like this, make me not want to make them. What's the point if the people consuming it have such low IQ ya know? Birdcell cannot be above 5 in the modern world. SImple.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
based user

imagine thinking that dirty currycel @MakinItHappenReturn mogs @Birdcell :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JUST LOL :forcedsmile:
curries can mog there a plenty of curry moggers.. but not this guy.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member and ROTTING
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and paranakee
I'm typin up another High IQ thread rn don't worry

@astatine

I thought I was tired, but not really.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
bruh i don’t give a flying fuck :forcedsmile:

Stick to making good nigger threads like the one abt different skulls

Clearly you’re delusional if you think the curry pheno can score even a landwhale in 2022

You’re coping too hard nigga :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Waits for his next cope invention:

And do you seriously believe you look good?

2734274 rammy

After seeing this I am completely convinced you are below a 4.5/10 irl. I would say a solid 4/10

But there is still no telling.

What's more is you diss my pheno yet yours is scary. Good gym gains btw lol. You not only look like a tart, you train like one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
curries can mog there a plenty of curry moggers.. but not this guy.

You're upset I never showed you love after exposing you for informing me via pm that you were actually a 34 year old virgin from Portugal

I have the private message as proof.

Look at yourself. JUST LOOK AT YOURSELF. You're 34 and have that infantile avatar. Grow the man up.

High estrogen men are emotionally very highly strung, so ever since I dissed you for your shit you've been negging me :LOL: You were complimenting and rimming my Indian anal passage before. Funny how it swung after I got based with you, isn't it?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 14905
You're upset I never showed you love after exposing you for informing me via pm that you were actually a 34 year old virgin from Portugal

I have the private message as proof.

Look at yourself. JUST LOOK AT YOURSELF. You're 34 and have that infantile avatar. Grow the man up.
lol i made alot of threads that im 34yo virgin keep coping. u r just bored and trying to start beefs to have something to do:feelskek: maybe use your time to career max instead rotting here(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Waits for his next cope invention:

And do you seriously believe you look good?

View attachment 1531457

After seeing this I am completely convinced you are below a 4.5/10 irl. I would say a solid 4/10

But there is still no telling.

What's more is you diss my pheno yet yours is scary. Good gym gains btw lol. You not only look like a tart, you train like one.
yeah just cherrypick a pic I took as a joke for one of my threads which btw

I still mog you to suicide in it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nigga I legit have a terrible overbite which if I fixed would be easy chadlite and I still mog you jfl

It’s way over for you and also I don’t gymcel

I’m just naturally lean with muscle unlike your fatass :forcedsmile:

I abuse weed, nic, other stims and don’t sleep and I still fuck white jbs while you rot

Is that not enough proof? :feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Korea
lol i made alot of threads that im 34yo virgin keep coping. u r just bored and trying to start beefs to have something to do:feelskek:

High estrogen men are emotionally very highly strung, so ever since I dissed you for your shit you've been negging me :LOL: You were complimenting and rimming my Indian anal passage before. Funny how it swung after I got based with you, isn't it?

Bored? That's projection. I'm texting from my mobile while I'm at work and laughing.

What the fuck is this autism
Birdcel mogs hard and has a much better base

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 15577, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
Because he's trolling, that's why lol. You stop finding it crazy once you acknowledge that much :LOL:
Ohhhh. Don't know anyone here so I have no clue who just trolls or not.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
This is the last straw. One of you niggas need to pm the way yall fucking talk.

"JFL"
"Caging"
"bhai"
"Just add cel and maxx to the end of everything"
and then this....fucking "whoru".

The fuck do I say to that.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
There is some obvious bias
Midface ratio: 1.06 Better than Ravi's 0.96
ESR: 43%(DAMN NIGGA) .91 eyes apart.
ESR: 45% (This is technically fine, but then) .82 Eyes apart, this is what makes them close set
Birdcel has better IPD in absolute measurements which makes it look more harmonious and less close set, since the intercanthal distance is proportionate, the ratio is just being offset by his high bizygomatic width but not by a low ipd which is more forgiving. Makinithappen on the other hand has an objectively low IPD which is disharmonious and ruins other ratios

Canthal Tilt: Negative one eye Neutral in the other(CAN'T EVEN HAVE SYMMETRICAL EYES)
Canthus Definition: 404
How? His lateral canthus is not below his medial in these pictures
Eye Hooding: Too Much, can't see his lashes + his hooding is negative AND assymetrical.
Hooding isn't a bad trait, + it's not negative(neutral or slightly positive) and barely asymmetrical
Mouth Area:
Lips: 404 once again, showing his heritage
Philtrum: Cart Titan LMAOOOO
Mouth Width: Made for sucking dick and bananas
Cupids Bow: 404
Lip Shape: 404
Lip Coloring: Same color as the rosacea on his nose
He has a typical mouth area for someone of Caucasian descent, no major failos, sure it could be better but it's not a failo

Soft featurewise birdcel also mogs, ask any objective rater or make a poll the outcome will be the same

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Kroker
Dnr+ birdcel mogs the shit out of you. If the two of you standed next together in a pic he would make you look like a boneless cucklet keep coping :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 15577
Dnr+ birdcel mogs the shit out of you. If the two of you standed next together in a pic he would make you look like a boneless cucklet keep coping :feelskek:
Oh this isn't me. This is a different user.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and LooksOrDeath
ESR: 45% (This is technically fine, but then) .82 Eyes apart, this is what makes them close set
Birdcel has better IPD in absolute measurements which makes it look more harmonious and less close set, since the intercanthal distance is proportionate, the ratio is just being offset by his high bizygomatic width but not by a low ipd which is more forgiving. Makinithappen on the other hand has an objectively low IPD which is disharmonious and ruins other ratios
View attachment 1531470View attachment 1531474
Canthal Tilt: Negative one eye Neutral in the other(CAN'T EVEN HAVE SYMMETRICAL EYES)
Eye Hooding: Too Much, can't see his lashes + his hooding is negative AND assymetrical.
Hooding isn't a bad trait, + it's not negative(neutral or slightly positive) and barely asymmetrical
Mouth Area:
He has a typical mouth area for someone of Caucasian descent, no major failos, sure it could be better but it's not a failo

Soft featurewise birdcel also mogs, ask any objective rater or make a poll the outcome will be the same
This shit just became 10x more autistic when I saw all those measurements under the title . Is OP curry?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Preoximerianas, germanlooks and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: Hueless
View attachment 1531470View attachment 1531474
Mouth Area:

The only reply I'll take seriously, gimmie a min.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, ROTTING and StrangerDanger
Sorry bro but I can't imagine myself writing esay on some random ethnic , lmfao you were triggered hard , it is what it is , now you can go kiss with @MakinItHappenReturn
why this dude hate you?

This is the last straw. One of you niggas need to pm the way yall fucking talk.

"JFL"
"Caging"
"bhai"
"Just add cel and maxx to the end of everything"
and then this....fucking "whoru".

The fuck do I say to that.
bhai means brother in urdu,

@Korea

I thought your high IQ self would like to work with something in better lighting and in motion:

Don't feel you necessarily need to be complimentary. Whatever the objective intellectual truth leads you to, meet there.

Masculine objectivity is something that is not valued amongst Zoomers. So they act like bitches. As Jordan Peterson says, the new generation have all become 'mean girls'. Liberal cancel culture.

Feminised bitches everywhere. You're from the East so you have avoided the infection.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and LooksOrDeath
I know asking foids for rates is cope but here is some female perspective. I asked a foid on WhatsApp. I have no problems or feuds with MakinItHappen, Birdcell or Astanine so there is 0 bias from my side.

Screenshot 20220209 171304
Screenshot 20220209 171310

This is the girl rating them. She's around 17. Do keep in mind this girl seems to prefer Indian phenotype. She picked Salludon and Moose Ali khan over white Chads when I showed her their pics.

2329213 IMG 20210327 151452 1 1

@MakinItHappenReturn @astatine @Birdcell @StrangerDanger @VicMackey @volcelfatcel @.👽.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 17872, EverythingMattersCel and 11 others
Here I asked a foid and I have no problems or feuds with MakinItHappen, Birdcell or Astanine so there is 0 bias from my side.

View attachment 1531498View attachment 1531499

This is the girl rating them. She's around 17. Do keep in mind this girl seems to prefer Indian phenotype. She picked Salludon and Moose Ali khan over white Chads when I showed her their pics.

View attachment 1531506

@MakinItHappenReturn @astatine @Birdcell @StrangerDanger @VicMackey @volcelfatcel @.👽.
Who is that lol?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I know asking foids for rates is cope but here is some female perspective. I asked a foid on WhatsApp. I have no problems or feuds with MakinItHappen, Birdcell or Astanine so there is 0 bias from my side.

View attachment 1531506

astatine looks weird becuase the nigga is cheek sucking jfl

birdcell is legit tho

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1531506

astatine looks weird but i guess its fixable with rhinoplasty or some shit. still he gets chadlite Tier amounti tnder matches bad pic of birdcel but he just need to grow his hair and his JB appeal would rise hard. makinithappen is around average and old so not surprising she doesnt find him attractive

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Jason Voorhees
@StrangerDanger

ESR: You can't just say one flaw is bigger than the other. The intercanthal distance is really bad in the Indians case, but I believe this fits better with his Bitemporal Width (Not saying it's Ideal), but these ratios are really just stepping stones for the full face.

Birdcels ESR is an issue because of his Zygos witdh, causing a strong deviation from the Caucasian Ideal of .45 - .47

Neither of them have good eye area ratios, but the Indian has better harmony WITH HIS FACE(Can't stress enough that I'm not saying this is ideal)

Birdcell actually does have NCT in I think his left eye (If the pics are mirrored)

Hooding is good, not full hooding. It causes the eyelashes to be invisible.

His mouth area is fine like you said, if you read it I said it's caused by his nose.

Birdcell has 0 soft features, sorry

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@Korea

I thought your high IQ self would like to work with something in better lighting and in motion:

Don't feel you necessarily need to be complimentary. Whatever the objective intellectual truth leads you to, meet there.

Masculine objectivity is something that is not valued amongst Zoomers. So they act like bitches. As Jordan Peterson says, the new generation have all become 'mean girls'. Liberal cancel culture.

Feminised bitches everywhere. You're from the East so you have avoided the infection.

I didn't post the pic to rate your face, they took it and ran with it.

Here I asked a foid and I have no problems or feuds with MakinItHappen, Birdcell or Astanine so there is 0 bias from my side.

View attachment 1531506

Ok first of all it's a selfie photo. If you showed her my better pics it would have been much different.

IRL this is the exact type of girl I've hooked up with in my earlier years and I can swear to you on that.

Second of all she is angle frauding and makeup frauding.

If you showed her this photo the result of what she had said would have been different

Yeah yeah

You are also supposed to be a dude that's 120+ in IQ however you don't demonstrate it with your thinking. How does a selfie camera truly express the facial attractiveness of a person? It doesn't.

Of course she is gonna say she doesn't find me attractive. Irl she would be starring at me nonstop.

You know me by now right? Why would I cap that I was getting girls like her in my younger years on a month by month basis with flings

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
My classmate
Mirin decimation of the fine line between psl and the real world. I asked my old hs teacher to rate dev once

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 16834 and 6 others
My classmate
I appreciiate ur effort to be unbiased

She still said above average jfl so i mog that cuck @MakinItHappenReturn

Keep in mind that pic was 10 secs after I woke up

Anyway we should ask white jbs

Bodycount only counts if it’s White jbs tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, .👽. and Jason Voorhees
Ok first of all it's a selfie photo. If you showed her my better pics it would have been much different.

IRL this is the exact type of girl I've hooked up with in my earlier years and I can swear to you on that.

If you showed her this photo the result of what she had said would have been different

View attachment 1531542

You are also supposed to be a dude that's 120+ in IQ however you don't demonstrate it with your thinking. How does a selfie camera truly express the facial attractiveness of a person? It doesn't.

Of course she is gonna say she doesn't find me attractive. Irl she would be starring at me nonstop.

You know me by now right? Why would I cap that I was getting girls like her in my younger years on a month by month basis with flings
keep coping :feelskek:

Mirin decimation of the fine line between psl and the real world. I asked my old hs teacher to rate dev once
Devansh roped because of you

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and .👽.

View attachment 1531542

Then why do you post just selfie videos??? Why do you call birdcel and astatine ugly based on selfie videos? How come an angled pic from up above represents your looks better than a pic taken at eye level head on? Why does lens distortion only apply to you but not to anyone youre arguing with?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, .👽., LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
I appreciiate ur effort to be unbiased

She still said above average jfl so i mog that cuck @MakinItHappenReturn

Keep in mind that pic was 10 secs after I woke up

Anyway we should ask white jbs

Bodycount only counts if it’s White jbs tbh
Yes she did say that u above average. Try taking more NT pics man and fix ur skin. r/skincaretalk has a few good threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member

View attachment 1531506

This is accurate. Maybe if Astatine didn't suck his cheeks in his lips wouldn't look weird.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member
Do keep in mind this girl seems to prefer Indian phenotype.

Also this is simply false, they don't lol

If given the choice between a good looking caucasian and good looking Indian they will choose the caucasian every day of the week

And you should know this, so this is intellectual dishonesty which is a major crime to your soul as a 120+ IQ man

It's just that Indian girls FORGIVE the Indian phenotype a lot more than the rest BECAUSE they are FAMILIAR with it.

You need to use your brain more. For someone that is intelligent you don't use it anywhere near half as much as you should/. Your level of awareness needs to be risen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Jason Voorhees
@Korea

My rating still stands, fail to see how he's "mogged" by birdcel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and volcelfatcel
I'm not sure if the other guy is mogged by the Indian tho. He has a bunch of baby ass flaws. Meanwhile, the Indian has some that seem to not be genetic.

Also this is simply false, they don't lol

If given the choice between a good looking caucasian and good looking Indian they will choose the caucasian every day of the week

And you should know this, so this is intellectual dishonesty which is a major crime to your soul as a 120+ IQ man

It's just that Indian girls FORGIVE the Indian phenotype a lot more than the rest BECAUSE they are FAMILIAR with it.

You need to use your brain more. For someone that is intelligent you don't use it anywhere near half as much as you should/. Your level of awareness needs to be risen.
dude shut the fuck up you literally contradict everything you said

if you and @Birdcell were the last 2 niggas on earth and there was 1 stacy to repopulate the world

She’d go for high T dark triad ethnic badboy @Birdcell

Not a curry shitstain abomination like yourself:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, ROTTING, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others