Birdcell Facial Analysis and why he's destined for a life of invoulantry celibacy

@Preston you used my very aspie pic but whatever , this would've been far better

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220117-173320~2.png
    Screenshot_20220117-173320~2.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ROTTING, .👽. and 3 others
@Preston you used my very aspie pic but whatever , this would've been far better
@Korea check out this pic before you suck that currycels dick

Clearly better jaw/ eye area/ eye color/ pheno/ chin

I will admit our midfaces are quite large me and birdcell but still mogs to suicide

Yes she did say that u above average. Try taking more NT pics man and fix ur skin. r/skincaretalk has a few good threads

TBH Preston you've fucked this entire debate and discussion up by providing anecdotal evidence with shitty selfie camera pics

Well done for being a classic autist that creates a cluster fuck out of a debate thread

Pointless

Even the smart Zoomers from this shit generation are fucked in their critical thinking patterns

Are you unable to think critically?> You show her selfie pics. Whatever bro lol. You could have sent her a video or anything but you shoul her selfie pics. Ontop of that that autist is frauding hard.

TBH Preston you've fucked this entire debate and discussion up by providing anecdotal evidence with shitty selfie camera pics

Well done for being a classic autist that creates a cluster fuck out of a debate thread

Pointless

Even the smart Zoomers from this shit generation are fucked in their organising

Are you unable to think critically?> You show her selfie pics. Whatever bro lol. You could have sent her a video or anything but you shoul her selfie pics. Ontop of that that autist is frauding hard.
kill yourself I’m acc not deleting my acc till urs is wiped out you fucking currycel fuck

u should be banned for having a shitty fiverr service nigga

U prolly live off government benefits and scraps :feelskek:

End it I’ll pay for your same day Amazon delivery rope but make sure you record it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Xangsane, Deleted member 16834 and 3 others
kill yourself I’m acc not deleting my acc till urs is wiped out you fucking currycel fuck

u should be banned for having a shitty fiverr service nigga

U prolly live off government benefits and scraps :feelskek:

End it I’ll pay for your same day Amazon delivery rope but make sure you record it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Jfl at this loser getting happy that his frauding was seen as attractive by one random girl that is going off camera distorted selfies

You fraud with lighting, cheekbiting and afro hair

In reality I bet you have barely even made out with a girl in your life yet lol

• Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
So far the current factions in this mog battle

Astatine
LooksOrDeath
Ethereal
StrangerDanger
Xangsane
Oldvirgin
northface
masaka
Birdcell

VS

Makinithappen
volcelfatcel (agent sent to boost makinithappen's ego)
Korea

Neutral moderators
Preston
VicMackey

@astatine
@StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 14905 and 11 others
Do u want me to send this pic?

Why don't you send this?

2734380 yeah yeah

IF this very girl says same rating 5/10 and not my type I will shut the flaming fuck up and delete my account from this site in shame

I PROMISE YOU AND MARK MY WORDS ON THAT

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Jfl at this loser getting happy that his frauding was seen as attractive by one random girl that is going off camera distorted selfies

You fraud with lighting, cheekbiting and afro hair

In reality I bet you have barely even made out with a girl in your life yet lol
I got 5 lays in 5 months with all white jbs

You literally have never posted a pic with a girl

You just rot and cope not realising that your subhuman looks are what make you a ugly fuckin nigger

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Birdcell
Is this recent?
Yeah , @MakinItHappenReturn said it doesn't count , because im "hood frauding" :lul::lul:. I will agree that I have high set and round hairline , tbh even if I'm subnormie , I don't care since "it is what it is"

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
So far the current factions in this mog battle

Astatine
LooksOrDeath
Ethereal
StrangerDanger
Xangsane
Oldvirgin
northface
masaka
Birdcell

VS

Makinithappen
volcelfatcel (agent sent to boost makinithappen's ego)
Korea

Neutral moderators
Preston
VicMackey

@astatine
@StrangerDanger

@volcelfatcel is trolling and being a clown a lot but he wasn't capping about me being Chadpreet lite back in the day

You've all seen my old pics

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5786, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person

You just rot and cope not realising that your subhuman looks are what make you a ugly fuckin nigger
Mogger Mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
@volcelfatcel is trolling and being a clown a lot but he wasn't capping about me being Chadpreet lite back in the day

you looked 4.25 psl in ur old pics

Ur 4 psl now

From never began to never began

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Birdcell and Deleted member 5786

I was kidding but didn't know he was actually trolling :lul:

Why the fuck am I gonna post a girl on this random fucking incel website? Have you fucking lost your mind?

I've posted countless evidence of currently being in a relationship with a white mid tier Becky and she has even rated guys from Lookism, an old forum, on voice note.

Where are your so called pictures? Show me the white jbs since you are comfortable posting pictures with them LOL.

If I see those I'll shut up

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and LooksOrDeath
@StrangerDanger

ESR: You can't just say one flaw is bigger than the other. The intercanthal distance is really bad in the Indians case, but I believe this fits better with his Bitemporal Width (Not saying it's Ideal), but these ratios are really just stepping stones for the full face.

Birdcels ESR is an issue because of his Zygos witdh, causing a strong deviation from the Caucasian Ideal of .45 - .47
I agree that but I would argue that intercanthal distance is also least of equal importance or even more. You can have a decent IPD and an ES ratio on the lower end due to deviations in the zygomatic width. There's plenty of good looking people with low ES ratios, ex Zayn, Efron, Bieber, Pitt, Hemsworth, Somerhalder, Nessman, Jason Lewis, David Laid, Chalamet.
Despite Zayn having a lower ES ratio it still looks more proportionate

Hooding is good, not full hooding. It causes the eyelashes to be invisible.
Whats your consensus on hunter eyes like Gandy or Atesh Salih

@Korea check out this pic before you suck that currycels dick

Clearly better jaw/ eye area/ eye color/ pheno/ chin

I will admit our midfaces are quite large me and birdcell but still mogs to suicide
I'm going to address why his jaw is his worst feature.

Gonial Angle is way too steep at less than 100 deg. This makes the square face shape (People here get face shapes and features confused)

Also, makes his madible parallel to the floor, this isn't good either.

His chin isn't bad, but it's not better than the indian.

Birdcel has a lot of psuedo in his face, skewing his true ratios to the naked eye. His chin isn't that tall it appears that way because of his upper lip being very small, making his philtrum look longer

Both have below avg phenos.

The first thing people think when they birdcel is brute.
The indian doesn't look "That Indian", but isn't white passing either

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
I know asking foids for rates is cope but here is some female perspective. I asked a foid on WhatsApp. I have no problems or feuds with MakinItHappen, Birdcell or Astanine so there is 0 bias from my side.

View attachment 1531498View attachment 1531499

This is the girl rating them. She's around 17. Do keep in mind this girl seems to prefer Indian phenotype. She picked Salludon and Moose Ali khan over white Chads when I showed her their pics.

View attachment 1531506

@MakinItHappenReturn @astatine @Birdcell @StrangerDanger @VicMackey @volcelfatcel @.👽.
that indian girl is not bad uh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
you looked 4.25 psl in ur old pics

Ur 4 psl now

From never began to never began

You would say that because you're jealous and men are intrinsically designed to compete with each other.

Only not in terms of looks. It's sad that we do this now a days rather than competing on a proper level

I agree that but I would argue that intercanthal distance is also least of equal importance or even more. You can have a decent IPD and an ES ratio on the lower end due to deviations in the zygomatic width. There's plenty of good looking people with low ES ratios, ex Zayn, Efron, Bieber, Pitt, Hemsworth, Somerhalder, Nessman, Jason Lewis, David Laid, Chalamet.
Despite Zayn having a lower ES ratio it still looks more proportionate
View attachment 1531551View attachment 1531552

Whats your consensus on hunter eyes like Gandy or Atesh Salih
View attachment 1531561View attachment 1531562
Their eyes are fantastic the hooding is caused by fat not the browridge allowing for the eyelashes to show. Very defined Canthuses aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and StrangerDanger
that indian girl is not bad uh

It's alright when she frauds with angle and makeup huh? I;ve fucked Indian birds like this. She is high tier Becky at best.

Brutal , I need to donate bones ASAP
This is what I tried to tell you in a civilized way, but you just kept spamming my thread, so I made this.

He's not a 6/10 jfl

Bro she rated that autist cheek biter 6/10 stop taking her shit seriously

She is virtue signalling at this point

She thinks these guys are insecure about their looks

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Introvertednarc
@Preston I am fucking waiting dude. Don't let me down boy.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Preoximerianas, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others

This is true, keep asking about the same guy the ratings will go up so you fuck off and stop asking her. Do a different girl.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member and 1 other person
This is true, keep asking about the same guy the ratings will go up so you fuck off and stop asking her. Do a different girl.

I am still waiting for him to use this:

2734380 yeah yeah

If I don't get a higher rating than 6 after she rated @Birdcell a 6 I swear on my girlfriend I am deleting my account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and volcelfatcel

mother of cope...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
I am still waiting for him to use this:

View attachment 1531584

If I don't get a higher rating than 6 after she rated @Birdcell a 6 I swear on my girlfriend I am deleting my account
I believe the chick @Preston is talking to doesn't prefer kurd passing meds, like he said she likes indian phenotypes more and you look nothing like an indian.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 16834 and 5 others
mother of cope...
this nigga doesn’t understand that

You actually have to meet these girls irl, be flirty and get them in bed

Meanwhile they examine your face the whole time

if makinithappen was right I’d be a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and LooksOrDeath
Well another chick both @MakinItHappenReturn and @Birdcell were deformed so IDK.
average isn't deformed. Both are 4.5 PSL.