Birdcell vs Makinithappen

Who mogs

• Total voters
Continuing sentence......

On here

Nah he's a low tier chadpreetlite
Nigga he'd be invisible in a real life situation. He has no appeal at all and never did. And he knows it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 16571
Nigga with the bum fluff fraud its clear you are both from Eastern Europe and its clear your brain has bee brain washed by this Indian failo bs

My pheno isnt that bad. If it was I wouldn't be nicknamed aladdin at work as I was also during earlier in my life

Is it coicndience that 2 different sets nd groups of people have chosen to nick name me aladdin and one girl from my past who I've slept with said I looked like him

I look just as much Arab as I do infina esp irl without the fish lens and all this other bs that no one has the iq or awareness to consider
Nigga, I have had people tell me I am gl IRL when I am subhuman. Whay do you expect them to say? Your race makes you unattractive? I believe blackgymmax when the women he showed your face to said you are ugly. Your pheno failos you to death.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
This birdcell guy could ascend so hard
Basically just a light rhino and some chin filler away from prime Josh Hartnett

51IyIrhsKL AC

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 16571, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
His wide as fuck face fucks with his harmony IMO, but good potential indeed.
I agree, his fwhr is huge
But the larger chin would bring more balance
Also his eye area and zygos mog hard from the front and 3/4
99 % of users here would kill for such a good base, we all have to agree with it

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
This birdcell guy could ascend so hard
Basically just a light rhino and some chin filler away from prime Josh Hartnett

View attachment 1527852

Lol bone mass and browridge

So he has bone mass and browridge so random user finds model with bone mass and browridge

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and then tops it off by saying he needs filler and a rhino

So he doesn't mog and his pheno actually looks ogre without any prettiness, unlike the model you posted.

Yet you voted for him LOOOOOOL

I agree, his fwhr is huge
But the larger chin would bring more balance
Also his eye area and zygos mog hard from the front and 3/4
99 % of users here would kill for such a good base, we all have to agree with it
If in a perfect ideal world where everything doesnt look uncanny then id just advice him to shave bones lmfao.

But tbh just vertical genio and rhino would ascend him.

• +1
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
Nah he's a low tier chadpreetlite

At this point it's just about race

Forget aesthetics dude

This video alone explains why he doesn;'t mog./ His features are not insync with each other.

jk idk about psl range
you are average range but you look weird

Why has userbase gone with him do you think?

Race, bone mass or both?

Why has userbase gone with him do you think?

Race, bone mass or both?
I have no fucking idea, to me its clear as a day that you mog
Maybe race, but he is ethnic too and not white
Everywhere else you have better features

• +1
Lol bone mass and browridge

So he has bone mass and browridge so random user finds model with bone mass and browridge

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and then tops it off by saying he needs filler and a rhino

So he doesn't mog and his pheno actually looks ogre without any prettiness, unlike the model you posted.

Yet you voted for him LOOOOOOL
You understood me wrong, I did not vote in this poll

Just stated that he has indeed great potential and some users tend to agree

• +1
I have no fucking idea, to me its clear as a day that you mog
Maybe race, but he is ethnic too and not white
Everywhere else you have better features

I got to be honest when I saw the votes I was astounded. Literally amazed.

I think that the Zoomer generation are some of the most programmed clowns on the globe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I got to be honest when I saw the votes I was astounded. Literally amazed.

I think that the Zoomer generation are some of the most programmed clowns on the globe.
You lost because he mogs you, stop fucking coping with muh programmed "zoomurs" you idiot. He looks better than you, case in point.

Maybe when you were younger you might've mogged him but currently you don't, with his brachy wide as fuck skull that makes him look uncanny and he still mogs you.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 5786, Birdcell and 1 other person
Reminder this is you and why you try so hard with your posts:

View attachment 1527289

I stopped taking anything you said seriously once I saw your face. :ROFLMAO:

Still butthurt I adopted you as my verbal punchbag the other day I can see it. ;)
Point out flaws in the 19 year old me, go ahead. I used to send this pic and get nudes in return. :what::y'all:
You've seen a recent pic of me, yet you couldn't point out a single flaw - "bum fluff frauding like what?? :ROFLMAO:" What can you possibly even say that won't take away from your reputation as a "quality objective rater"?
IMG 1429

It is clear you are the same pheno as both @Birdcell and @Trance

Lol embarrassing how you eastern europeans stick together on a looks theory forum :forcedsmile:

Do your shit. It's so banal to see the fake opinions lol born from 'yeah I got you man, I'll stick up for you'. While you pm each other LOL

Actually I think you and I have a more similar phenotype than @Birdcell and I. Fact is, I didn't even vote in this thread. I figured since this is basically currymax.org that you'd have the home advantage.

You don't mind me sharing our deep bond with the rest of the forum do you?

Screen Shot 2022 02 07 at 92327 AM

Here is why he is a mogger:
Birdcell is literally the Chechen version of Tom Cruise

IMG 1533
2729659_Screenshot_20220117-1733202.png

IMG 1532
2730163_Screenshot_20220207-1250242.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Jason Voorhees, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
You lost because he mogs you, stop fucking coping with muh programmed "zoomurs" you idiot. He looks better than you, case in point.

Maybe when you were younger you might've mogged him but currently you don't, with his brachy wide as fuck skull that makes him look uncanny and he still mogs you.

Wrong.

It's race and you don';t see it.

Img408453a192c5b
Picture727a

Obviously with younger pics it wasn'[t a contest, but this isn';t the argument

• Hmm...
The discussion has been going on for around 4 pages and I've now asked a girl I know. She said that both are ugly and that many girls would probably share her opinion.

She said that she would rate Birdcell a 1/10 and MakinItHappen a 2/10 though. So MakinItHappen wins slightly.
For reference: The girl I asked is 18 years old.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
The discussion has been going on for around 4 pages and I've now asked a girl I know. She said that both are ugly and that many girls would probably share her opinion.

She said that she would rate Birdcell a 1/10 and MakinItHappen a 2/10 though. So MakinItHappen wins slightly.
Coping whore, this is gigachads.org ok? Better let that bitch know :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Birdcell

Try the same experiment but with photos of makinithappen in his prime

@Birdcell mogs idk what the outcry here is
It's outcry cos people here downrate curries and update nerdics and get everyone else about right.

Objectively, if u remove any race failo or stereotype, and also ignore some of the vids he made, most foids would find @MakinItHappenReturn more appealling, but that's not what the poll is showing.

Ofc there is the fact that on average @Birdcell race is more attractive than @MakinItHappenReturn race, but people shouldn't let that bias a mog battle.

• +1

I would ask what photos specifically you used of each of us because the main type of girl I attract is JB. Even today.

I have those pretty boy eyelashes and eyes and cute smile.

Doesn't really make sense even if she is a Stacey. I've been on Omegle plenty of times and had JBs fawn over me.

It's outcry cos people here downrate curries and update nerdics and get everyone else about right.

Objectively, if u remove any race failo or stereotype, and also ignore some of the vids he made, most foids would find @MakinItHappenReturn more appealling, but that's not what the poll is showing.

Ofc there is the fact that on average @Birdcell race is more attractive than @MakinItHappenReturn race, but people shouldn't let that bias a mog battle.

But they will.

As well as the fact I made a thread the other day about racial bias against me on photofeeler lmao

Here is a photo that came out clear from when I was fat around the very early part of 2021

2022 02 07 154830

Might not have his bone sizing but the positioning is better and recall this is after toothloss which you can see has caved my face in slightly

Here is a photo that came out clear from when I was fat around the very early part of 2021

View attachment 1527970

Might not have his bone sizing but the positioning is better and recall this is after toothloss which you can see has caved my face in slightly

And if you cant tell which side I lost my tooth and had bone shrinkage from this photo you're a clown

Getting the second bone graft done soon

why is makinithappen seething so hard?

• So Sad
How's he out of shape?? If his pics aren't modded he has gymcel body

No I don't have the body I once did, but certainly not fat. These clowns cant get the videos from the 2020 pandemic outta their minds where I was actually a fat shit. :ROFLMAO:

U have a solid base, with those narrow palate, there is room for expansion on both lower and upper. Get MSE and MSDO and ur set.

Are you telling me to get mse btw?

Oh you have a massive forehead. That's why

You don't have better eyes, just deeper set and more masculine, so these guys go homo for it lol

Keep thinking that

In a war between super dom aspie and cute charismatic pretty boy, it's all one way traffic fella

You wouldn't get anywhere.

View attachment 1527206View attachment 1527201

View attachment 1527212View attachment 1527213

This side profile in itself prove you're a fraudster
wtf nigga what is that skull

• +1
wtf nigga what is that skull

Remarkable.

I would rather look like a flat faced, bone less, eyebrow-less, sleepy eyed chink than this caveman that had a collision while lifting a heavy stone from millions of years back.

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

so basically deformed. Was she able to tell they were people?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and Birdcell
Lmfao , you seem to care about this way too much . In the end of the day neither of us looks legitimately good , it's all cope in the end tbh.

Attachments

• Vocaroo 07 Feb 2022 05_05_02 GMT+0100 12Fk4BYcP5jO.mp3
    223.3 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16571 and BearBoy
Fuck wrong audio *

Attachments

• Vocaroo 07 Feb 2022 17_23_41 GMT+0100 1ngrpzPPJm6w.mp3
    265.5 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Elvisandreaa, BearBoy and 1 other person

Hmm then this threada makes 0 sense
Him and me arguing hard who looks better , when in reality both are invisible , lmfao
:feelsokman::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross, Lihito and Deleted member 16571
lol at this thread

2697427 yumi laugh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Birdcell
Hmm then this threada makes 0 sense
Him and me arguing hard who looks better , when in reality both are invisible , lmfao
:feelsokman::lul::lul:
The votes say different nigga 61 users voted for you:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Hahhaha this thread got way to long
@BearBoy is it possible to close this thread :lul: ?

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Lmfao , you seem to care about this way too much . In the end of the day neither of us looks legitimately good , it's all cope in the end tbh.
A girl rated you 1/10. This is basically deformed level. A lot of users rate you at least average.

Proves what I said. The average PSL user is deformed in the eyes of western women. And salludon is average.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 9641, WhiteGoodman and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Pakicel and Deleted member 16571
A girl rated you 1/10. This is basically deformed level. A lot of users rate you at least average.

Proves what I said. The average PSL user is deformed in the eyes of western women. And salludon is average.
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Tbh , I already suspected that my appeal is close to non existent :love:

• +1
Donald Trump GIF by GIPHY News

Tbh , I already suspected that my appeal is close to non existent :love:
I don't understand though. You have a very good eye and hollow cheeks when lean. You honestly look good to me.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell