Birdcell vs Makinithappen

Who mogs

• Total voters
Wrong.

It's race and you don';t see it.
Obviously it's race you are very well aware that your race limits your looks potential just like how you wrote in the Youtube comments section. It's not because people are biased it's because looks are objective. You are the underdog so why are you surprised that you lose

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Birdcell
Obviously it's race you are very well aware that your race limits your looks potential just like how you wrote in the Youtube comments section. It's not because people are biased it's because looks are objective. You are the underdog so why are you surprised that you lose
no its his dogshit personality (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
Do you know of any Menas or south asians above 6 psl that aren't salludon

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Do you know of any Menas or south asians above 6 psl that aren't salludon
Him ?

2657959 2621007 1638130315890

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, MiroslavBulldosex, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
no its his dogshit personality (y)

Lmao best personality on the forum you liberal virtue signalling cuck.

It's the reason I am the most talked about charismatic member here.

While you are a beta male cuck that doesn't have a personality and isn't a character player.

You're exactly like a chick. A conformist people pleasing twit that says shit that is trendy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JFL
Lmao best personality on the forum you liberal virtue signalling cuck.

It's the reason I am the most talked about charismatic member here.

While you are a beta male cuck that doesn't have a personality and isn't a character player.

You're exactly like a chick. A conformist people pleasing twit that says shit that is trendy.

dnrd pissface

The votes say different nigga 61 users voted for you:ROFLMAO:

You will support him either side you agenda sitting peasant. You're like a girl, stirring up gossip and drama.

Sort your personality out.

You can fraud with cave man bum fluff but you can't fraud with personality.

Anybody with any sort of IQ reading this thread can see you have something against me. It's called jealousy.

You will support him either side you agenda sitting peasant. You're like a girl, stirring up gossip and drama.

Sort your personality out.

You can fraud with cave man bum fluff but you can't fraud with personality.

Anybody with any sort of IQ reading this thread can see you have something against me. It's called jealousy.
Nigga stfu you got brutally mogged 60 users voted for him and your 20 friends couldnt help you out in this situation. Accept your defeat you abused dog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
MSE and msdo U have unexplored potential Thats Why i want u to Get it

How can someone with close-set eyes get MSE, tell me? Makes zero sense.

My IPD is badish. Can you imagine if I was wider faced now?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Nigga stfu you got brutally mogged 60 users voted for him and your 20 friends couldnt help you out in this situation. Accept your defeat you abused dog

'Abused dog' < Speaks like an autist stirring shit like a bitch.

An 18 year old JB said I was better looking but we should trust the take of 60-20 autist votes LMAO :LOL:

You're jealous. It's so clear to see. This is what men do to other men they deem a threat or wish they were ahead of in the pride. I've read much about it.

An 18 year old JB said I was better looking but we should trust the take of 60-20 autist votes LMAO :LOL:

You're jealous. It's so clear to see. This is what men do to other men they deem a threat or wish they were ahead of in the pride. I've read much about it.
Cope you got mogged its over for you:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: JFL
Cope you got mogged its over for you:feelskek:

Looking at your avatar and signature it makes sense to me the hatred. I am the alpha you wish you were.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 16571
Your lower maxilla is flat too ask anyone here @BearBoy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

2/10 is not much better than 1/10 :ogre:

Shave it off. I bet you a 1,000 pounds you are recessed

While my genes and environmental development:

View attachment 1528097
Hqehqh

Still mogs your bitchass, i mean its about getting women right? thats what you said in your other post "muh 18 year old JB" i get bitches all the time nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
@MakinItHappenReturn

Wdqdwqdw

Get brutally mogged nigga

@Thompsonz @JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
2/10 is not much better than 1/10 :ogre:

Stop taking it literally. Girls don't rate with logic. You are either not their type or their type. It's as simple as that. Esp girls at that age in the era of instagram and tiktok. They are images caught with a selfie camera anyway - irl situations these same girls wouldn't be able to take their eyes of me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 5786, metagross and 2 others
@MakinItHappenReturn

View attachment 1528106
Get brutally mogged nigga

@Thompsonz @JFL

You're another one that lacks pretty features and gets more respect by men for your looks than women.

It's clear now why you are on here.

Good facial averageness though. But a regular every day looking dude

You're another one that lacks pretty features and gets more respect by men for your looks than women.

Ronaldo prays that he gets out of tajik prison

• Woah
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn

Qdwdwqdwqdwq

Get mogged nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

Because he has a recessed weird looking chin, weird lips, ogre out of sync features and just overall unappealing

I know many girls that would say 'ew'

So even with the racial handicap I should win on this one for my sheer harmony

So to me it's like people aren't even putting thought into it and just saying; 'yup, curry and the guy he;s facing isn't subhuman, so he wins'

• JFL
Stop taking it literally. Girls don't rate with logic. You are either not their type or their type. It's as simple as that. Esp girls at that age in the era of instagram and tiktok. They are images caught with a selfie camera anyway - irl situations these same girls wouldn't be able to take their eyes of me.
Ok.,.I get what you mean. But calling me a 1/10 is cope tbh , I used to be very popular in high school , I looked like this back then
I was less bloatmaxxed then

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211216-093702~2.png
    Screenshot_20211216-093702~2.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Ok.,.I get what you mean. But calling me a 1/10 is cope tbh , I used to be very popular in high school , I looked like this back then
I was less bloatmaxxed then

We all know that is photoedited.

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
Because he has a recessed weird looking chin, weird lips, ogre out of sync features and just overall unappealing

I know many girls that would say 'ew'

So even with the racial handicap I should win on this one for my sheer harmony

So to me it's like people aren't even putting thought into it and just saying; 'yup, curry and the guy he;s facing isn't subhuman, so he wins'
muh harmony
what an excuse made out of thin the air you are losing by a long shot
democracy

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Biiyo03 and Birdcell
@BearBoy looks good in these pics

• +1
muh harmony
what an excuse made out of thin the air you are losing by a long shot
democracy

Harmony is everything. Without it you won't be attractive to the opposite sex.

So breaking apart individual features is fruitless unless they sync. Women see it with biology so they see the bigger picture.

• JFL
@BearBoy looks good in these pics

You're his friend and getting his back because he got yours, through jealousy for me. LMAO

• Hmm...
You looks max hard I'll give you that

Shame your marginally above average looks will be put to the sword in 5 years time when you are scalp raped by the man named The Reaper
Got no balding genes in family, father is 50 and still has hair

north caucasians dont bald like ethnics anyways

• +1
Is my palate small or average?
Its small, but thats average in this world. and thats why i want u to get ur palate widened, to unlock ur full potential, since u already look HTN with a small palate

• Love it
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Yeah yeah yeah standard responses lol.

29 and 30 in a few weeks time

Not out of shape anymore tbh

Whether I'm normie or not, I mog that dude lol and if it weren#t for ethnic failo I'd be higher

He's an insecure aspie looking ogre that screams autist. I guess that's relatable to the average incel on here though :LOL:

Bro you both look good i dont get The hate on Here for you
Hmm then this threada makes 0 sense
Him and me arguing hard who looks better , when in reality both are invisible , lmfao
:feelsokman::lul::lul:
Instead of this shit fighting we should unite as a forum and blackpill The masses to self harm JFL. Im making a blackpill presentation for my class as we speak and will put it on this forum once its done

• Love it