bisanga or hlc for hair transplant? 2000-3000 grafts

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
filling in minor temple recession and lowering hairline to get a square

who should i visit

dr. bisanga in belgique or hlc in turquie

Because I researched minor hair transplants to oblivion and back and I got 600 grafts to fix my shitty temples exactly 3 months ago and I can with confidence say hlc is one of the best in the world from my thorough research of hair transplants.

Because I researched minor hair transplants to oblivion and back and I got 600 grafts to fix my shitty temples exactly 3 months ago and I can with confidence say hlc is one of the best in the world from my thorough research of hair transplants.
cool it looks very natural?

It does, nobody can tell anything, although it just started growing back recently after shock loss.
nice. i wish hts took sooner to reach final results, i can fraud my hair very well without ht but the idea of having to be a sexless bald monk for 12+months I can't do it (because thats wha till be with short hair)

nice. i wish hts took sooner to reach final results, i can fraud my hair very well without ht but the idea of having to be a sexless bald monk for 12+months I can't do it (because thats wha till be with short hair)
Is how it is, we gotta make sacrifices for the greater good, hair transplant made me ascend. 100% worth it and would recommend.
You can do transplant with longer hair without shaving the recipient area, more expensive but then you just gotta chill back for like 2 weeks and then you can keep on frauding with fringe again.

Is how it is, we gotta make sacrifices for the greater good, hair transplant made me ascend. 100% worth it and would recommend.
You can do transplant with longer hair without shaving the recipient area, more expensive but then you just gotta chill back for like 2 weeks and then you can keep on frauding with fringe again.
some fucking barber butchered my hair and i had to get it buzzed and i look like a fucking idiot so was keen to get HT soon but i think i might wait to get it until after a year or two, by then my hair will be back to frauding length and I can get a perm again

im on waitlists at many places until then anyway, but im still left wondering if i have found the perfect frauding strategy, do i even need to bother with HT (like my hair has no recession, no density loss, ive had a nw2-2.5 since childhood and a big forehead)

also will it be really obvious, if i do the noshave route, if the hair on top of my head is fairly long (like when i pull it to the front it comes down to my nostril) and i have a bunch of short transplanted hairs in the front for like a year? or since im already basically buzzed if i just get it at hlc in 3 months then, but i dont want to spend another year of my late 20s when im travelling the world looking like shit, when i could be looking 87.5% good

anyway just thinking out loud. i have also heard some bad cases at hlc laetly? some were suggesting they were transitioning to a hair mill - type system even though i was under the impression everything is done by the (four) surgeons.

some fucking barber butchered my hair and i had to get it buzzed and i look like a fucking idiot so was keen to get HT soon but i think i might wait to get it until after a year or two, by then my hair will be back to frauding length and I can get a perm again

im on waitlists at many places until then anyway, but im still left wondering if i have found the perfect frauding strategy, do i even need to bother with HT (like my hair has no recession, no density loss, ive had a nw2-2.5 since childhood and a big forehead)

also will it be really obvious, if i do the noshave route, if the hair on top of my head is fairly long (like when i pull it to the front it comes down to my nostril) and i have a bunch of short transplanted hairs in the front for like a year? or since im already basically buzzed if i just get it at hlc in 3 months then, but i dont want to spend another year of my late 20s when im travelling the world looking like shit, when i could be looking 87.5% good

anyway just thinking out loud. i have also heard some bad cases at hlc laetly? some were suggesting they were transitioning to a hair mill - type system even though i was under the impression everything is done by the (four) surgeons.
I know what you're struggling with, I was struggling with the exactly same thing with being born with such a forehead.
Let me tell you one thing, if you are on this forum making multiple threads about it, you just gotta do it, you will never ever be content with fringe coverup, It's devastating psychologically.

It will be obvious for a while yes, but I'm sure you can fraud it well, but this is something you gotta decide on your own. I can tell you that eventually you will want to get it done more and more, you get sick of frauding, you just want to be free from it mentally, for me personally It really gave me a peace of mind.

I wouldn't believe any rumor going on, It could be competition trying to take them down, I've talked to people on forums who had done it there and seen some of their results, all results were short of amazing.
Of course everyone could make a mistake, nobody and no clinic is perfect, there is always that 1% that happens and you need to accept that.

I've also seen some of the "hair mill" results as well, they did seem great to me, every clinic has a bad case, It's not typically a bad thing if there is more people working at once.

would u mind sharing ? im actually looking to fill this area like that

does he use single graft for hairline?

Attachments

• IMG_7793.jpeg
    IMG_7793.jpeg
    905.9 KB · Views: 0
would u mind sharing ? im actually looking to fill this area like that

does he use single graft for hairline?
Exactly the thing I improved with transplant besides low temples, we also have very similiar hair texture and color.
337153449 586925356828856 1973359474746818026 n

This is the only photo I got on pc, this is the same day or the day after the procedure, didn't really want them to put grafts anywhere besides the side temples you marked on your photo, but they insisted with that.
Hlc does use single grafts for the hairline.

I badly need hairline recontouring. Are they open to work with 19/20 year olds aswell? Also what do they offer to stop further hair loss?

I badly need hairline recontouring. Are they open to work with 19/20 year olds aswell? Also what do they offer to stop further hair loss?
No clinic will accept 19/20 year old. I had to fraud my shitty hairline since forever till I was old enough to get it.
There's nothing to stop hair loss really besides finasteride which cucks your hormones, I'd rather be bald than use it, good thing I'm not even balding, just inherited dogshit hairline.
Minoxidil is a growth stimulant, but doesn't do anything really if you're meant to lose hair anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Meister!
No clinic will accept 19/20 year old. I had to fraud my shitty hairline since forever till I was old enough to get it.
There's nothing to stop hair loss really besides finasteride which cucks your hormones, I'd rather be bald than use it, good thing I'm not even balding, just inherited dogshit hairline.
Minoxidil is a growth stimulant, but doesn't do anything really if you're meant to lose hair anyway.
I am 19 and also inherited an non-optimal hairline. I thought topical finasteride or RU58841 is the way to go against hair loss. At what age did you get your transplant?

I am 19 and also inherited an non-optimal hairline. I thought topical finasteride or RU58841 is the way to go against hair loss. At what age did you get your transplant?
Finasteride is effective, both oral and topical from what I've researched, but still wouldn't touch it with a stick.
I got it half a month before I turned 25.

• +1
Finasteride is effective, both oral and topical from what I've researched, but still wouldn't touch it with a stick.
Damn I kind of can't wait that long. I will inquire anyways and ask them what could be done. From what I've heard topical finasteride isn't as bad as oral finasteride so that would be a good option. If you are feeling risky you could experiment with RU58841 but in my opinion it hasn't been researched enough.

Damn I kind of can't wait that long. I will inquire anyways and ask them what could be done. From what I've heard topical finasteride isn't as bad as oral finasteride so that would be a good option. If you are feeling risky you could experiment with RU58841 but in my opinion it hasn't been researched enough.
You can try lying about your age, It's not like they gonna research how old are you exactly and check your ID. I believe this could work.
Playing with hormones to fight a losing battle is just a complete lose lose situation to me.

• +1
Finasteride is a life saving drug.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lasthope, Meister! and blackckatt
filling in minor temple recession and lowering hairline to get a square

who should i visit

dr. bisanga in belgique or hlc in turquie

How much cost HLC for 2000-3000 grafts ?

You can try lying about your age, It's not like they gonna research how old are you exactly and check your ID. I believe this could work.
Playing with hormones to fight a losing battle is just a complete lose lose situation to me.
If you are fighting hormones in a place where they only cause harm and do not belong it's fine that's why I think topical finasteride is way better than oral finasteride.

Quality is never cheap.
when you went to hlc did they have a separate floor for turkish people where they were charging them less

will hlc surgeons be open to giving me a nw0.5-1 hairline with strong temple points from a nw2-2.5

imagine having such a strong opinion on it without even trying it. the scariest research on finasteride is neurogenesis inhibition in RATS, it doesn't translate to humans at all, there's people that have been taking it for 20+ years. i dont even believe most of the people that claim they got ed from fin, test takes over, they were probably doomed to have ed anyways. its like a 1% chance to have any side effect, you take risks to look good, stop being a faggot

imagine having such a strong opinion on it without even trying it. the scariest research on finasteride is neurogenesis inhibition in RATS, it doesn't translate to humans at all, there's people that have been taking it for 20+ years. i dont even believe most of the people that claim they got ed from fin, test takes over, they were probably doomed to have ed anyways. its like a 1% chance to have any side effect, you take risks to look good, stop being a faggot
if some crank in the deepest recesses of the internet even links a drug with a word that rhymes with testosterone, an entire of symphony of balding cucks the world over will latch neurotically onto the connection and hallucinate all sorts of fantasies of collapsing masculinity, transforming it into Satan himself basically

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23314
I don't give a shit, I don't have male pattern baldness and even if I had it, I still wouldn't take it if the "statistical" chances of hormonal issues were under 1%.