Bitches will get so mad when you reject them

Obito

Obito

badassfuckingkid
I just posted on my instagram story, it wasn't even a thirst trap or anything I just posted my haircut and tagged my friend who cut me
This ugly bitch who I brutally rejected proceeds to go ape shit on her Instagram notes sneak dissing me, it was honestly embarrassing for her

Women talk about men not being able to handle rejection but they are much worse at handling it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, RecessedChinCel, tombradylover and 10 others
BBC problems

• Hmm...
Reactions: Obito
I just posted on my instagram story, it wasn't even a thirst trap or anything I just posted my haircut and tagged my friend who cut me
This ugly bitch who I brutally rejected proceeds to go ape shit on her Instagram notes sneak dissing me, it was honestly embarrassing for her

Women talk about men not being able to handle rejection but they are much worse at handling it.
On a scale of one to ten how smooth are you at sliding into dms

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and Obito
volcel if you wouldn’t

Foids hardly get rejected, a foid asked me to rate her eye area and to be brutally honest so I said a 6 and she got mad. Sheboons will also call you ugly for no reason if you reject them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, autistic_tendencies and Obito
I've BEEN saying this lol.

• +1
Chad problems

A bitch once started calling me gay and a virgin just cause I subtlety rejected her, they really can't take rejection

• +1
Reactions: Obito, Deleted member 25377, Trilogy and 2 others
its funny when they ask you to hang out and you reject them

then they just say "ok"

• +1

As a proffesional LTB rejecter I can confirm.

• JFL
  • +1
Obito

• JFL
some bitch stole my Planet Earth DVDs because I rejected her

• So Sad