Black Pill YouTube phenomenon Wheat Waffles thought it would be a good idea to debate Vegan Gains (He called him a Beta Bill in his title) LOLOLOL

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Just found this now and about to give it a watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, datboijj, never_lucky and 3 others
spoiler!!! wheat waffles gets upset and ragequits.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, datboijj, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
there was no debate. they were just arguing over study interpretation for an hour because vegan gains picked out 2 or 3 things out of ww's content where he apparently misinterpreted studies.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, datboijj, never_lucky and 1 other person
Vegan Gains guy is a lunatic. Also it's over for him.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
He talked with a girl :eek:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 8165, Pumanator and 2 others
spoiler!!! wheat waffles gets upset and ragequits.
Yea they talked about it on face’s channel. Said that he didn’t explicitly disprove the black pill but was able to poke holes in both WW’s arguements and his data/graphs interpretations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
VG has smol dik

Why do people watch these stupid ass debates lol do they think watching 2 idiots scream at each other in a zoom call will change someone's outlook on life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Essonerian, datboijj, Zeta ascended and 2 others
you don’t need a study go outside

• +1
Reactions: Slasher, never_lucky and RoundHouse
He talked with a girl :eek:

That debate was good. That girl basically agreed with alot of blackpill points. Only difference that I didn't expect was that she said length was That important (to her) and body isn't that important.

• +1
Reactions: chadison and coolguy1
That debate was good. That girl basically agreed with alot of blackpill points. Only difference that I didn't expect was that she said length was That important (to her) and body isn't that important.

Length?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
She herself was like 6 foot 2 so she prefers a minimum of 5.10. Wheatwaffles shared this piscutes. Kinda interesting to see how many more matches you get in average based purely on height.
Screenshot 20210726 105436 YouTube

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
She herself was like 6 foot 2 so she prefers a minimum of 5.10. Wheatwaffles shared this piscutes. Kinda interesting to see how many more matches you get in average based purely on height.
View attachment 1241668
What happend in this someone tldr
Yea she basically said for women it's 50% height and 50% face for what makes a man attractive, said that body doesn't matter. WW proved her wrong later tho when he got her to realize that being chubby is a major falio, she finally agreed and realized her thought process was flawed (jfl women don't even know what they want in a guy). She said it would be 50% face, 35% height, 15% body which is what WW said as well, but some women may have more of a height fetish while others may have more of a body. Face is still king as usual. Otherwise she pretty much agreed with all of his points and said how 60% of a woman's attraction to a man is looks, 30% game/personality, 10% money (as the girl gets older though, money matters more and looks matter less, aka BetaBuxx because impending wall). Overall good video, woman finally agreeing with blackpill for once.

Edit: also big point for her the guy must be at least 2in taller in the relationship, preferably taller than the woman when she is in heels. Aka, guy must be about 4in taller than her.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, LastHopeForNorman, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Yea she basically said for women it's 50% height and 50% face for what makes a man attractive, said that body doesn't matter. WW proved her wrong later tho when he got her to realize that being chubby is a major falio, she finally agreed and realized her thought process was flawed (jfl women don't even know what they want in a guy). She said it would be 50% face, 35% height, 15% body which is what WW said as well, but some women may have more of a height fetish while others may have more of a body. Face is still king as usual. Otherwise she pretty much agreed with all of his points and said how 60% of a woman's attraction to a man is looks, 30% game/personality, 10% money (as the girl gets older though, money matters more and looks matter less, aka BetaBuxx because impending wall). Overall good video, woman finally agreeing with blackpill for once.

Edit: also big point for her the guy must be at least 2in taller in the relationship, preferably taller than the woman when she is in heels. Aka, guy must be about 4in taller than her.

Yep body is more than 15%. Having a good V shape shoots a man up a lot to women if he has a decent face etc.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
Yep body is more than 15%. Having a good V shape shoots a man up a lot to women if he has a decent face etc.
I think it varies. For tall women like her, body doesn't matter much because her pool is already restricted since she wants a man taller than her and she's six foot herself, less than 4% of men are over 2 in taller than her. But for your average 5'4 woman, Yes I think body is like 20% on average, maybe 25 depending on the environment. All depends on the context and the woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, volcelfatcel and Lawton88
I think it varies. For tall women like her, body doesn't matter much because her pool is already restricted since she wants a man taller than her and she's six foot herself, less than 4% of men are over 2 in taller than her. But for your average 5'4 woman, Yes I think body is like 20% on average, maybe 25 depending on the environment. All depends on the context and the woman
She's biased because she's tall and her boyfriend is therefore tall he's 6'3

I'm guessing her boyfriend is not Chad but just tall and she probably values height heaps so she was good with it..

• +1
She's biased because she's tall and her boyfriend is therefore tall he's 6'3

I'm guessing her boyfriend is not Chad but just tall and she probably values height heaps so she was good with it..
Agree. attraction varies just like in men. Some guys like me actually prefer smaller tits and ass and value body over face. Some women will like face more than height, some will have a height fetish, some want a ripped guy as long as he's not short, etc.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel

Women don't know what they like

I'd say it's Face>Height>Frame/Body for 90% of women that aren't amazons.
5'8+ it really becomes a game of face a lot of the time because you very rarely will find women taller than you.

• +1
Agree. attraction varies just like in men. Some guys like me actually prefer smaller tits and ass and value body over face. Some women will like face more than height, some will have a height fetish, some want a ripped guy as long as he's not short, etc.
Face, small tits and ass
petite and short
ideal for me

But face is number 1 for women for me
Men have far more variation in what they find attractive, women like the tall dark handsome stereotype and you are instantly appealing to 95+% of women

• +1
Based
NOT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slasher, subhuman incel, never_lucky and 1 other person
Incredibly based
Comment

• +1
Reactions: Slasher and never_lucky
Face, small tits and ass
petite and short
ideal for me
Yeah a lot of guys seem to like busty women when I ask them, great for me because I prefer skinnier ones. So less competition for me. I prefer dark blonde or light brown hair, blue or brown eyes, small nose, C cup, perky small ass, 5'5 to 5'6. I'd say for me it's 50% body, 35% face, 15% height. Long as the face is average or above. If you factor in personality, 66% looks, 33% personality.
But face is number 1 for women for me
Men have far more variation in what they find attractive, women like the tall dark handsome stereotype and you are instantly appealing to 95+% of women
Maybe, but I've also seen many lighter pheno guys have success. It's more about ratios and proportions and if your coloring looks good then just having darker featured. Example brad pitt.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and volcelfatcel
WW is too young and poorly spoken to be doing this sort of thing, even though he is correct. VG is a complete idiot with no credibility, I don't even know why people engage with him outside of his weird closet-homo vegan communist community.

You've been talking over me from min- *starts talking over him again*

This is the key right here. Body has a huge multiplier effect on a man's attractiveness if his face is already decent. The better looking you are after PSL 4 the more body boosts you. Below PSL 4 it makes zero difference because there is zero attraction to multiply by.

• +1
Reactions: klamus and Lawton88
Just found this now and about to give it a watch

That Vegan ShitSkin Literally Got A Vasectomy LMAO.
WheatWaffles Should Just JBW In Ethnic Countries And Prove The RacePill, HeightPill, FacePill Etc. That's Real Life Proof Not BullShit.
WheatWaffles IRL:
b063e68b80bba81aaff7526e4c88b0f3.jpg

Tallfags cant fathom at all that some Men get no pussy. They think that everyone treats them like they are 6'4