Black race mogs the white race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 16944 and Bipedal Dog
you claim that gen z whites have recessed mandibles

this might be true, but its a scientific fact that in relation to maxilla black maxillas are much further back. the appearance of a recessed chin is much more popular among the bike stealing population
Nah they are more forward grown. Their mandible just didnt catch up to their forward maxilla. The whites mandibles are in their necks.

race is cope, its a factor in online dating for sure but real life is different
not really
all the dark guys i see irl are incels. women and girls tend to go for blonde guys.
race also correlates with worse facial features, for indians its bug eyes and ugly noses in many cases
for asians its weak androgenic features
for blacks its lack of angulary
i cant think of any feature of white men thats unattractive

you claim that gen z whites have recessed mandibles

this might be true, but its a scientific fact that in relation to maxilla black maxillas are much further back. the appearance of a recessed chin is much more popular among the bike stealing population
muh black people bike stealing population
if you gonna criminalize an entire race for what some do then you can call white people resource stealing population

• +1
Reactions: freiza

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, gymmaxedhorse, GetShrekt and 1 other person
What is this cope thread? Dating statistics and data show otherwise

cope
why do blonde men have more body hair and facial hair if they have lower androgen sensitivity
Black guys have more facial hair than whites. Body hair the whites have more. Why do black guys build more muscle and have bigger dicks? Androgens

not really
all the dark guys i see irl are incels. women and girls tend to go for blonde guys.
race also correlates with worse facial features, for indians its bug eyes and ugly noses in many cases
for asians its weak androgenic features
for blacks its lack of angulary
i cant think of any feature of white men thats unattractive
whats "dark guys"? its a broad term and could be meant for anyone; including white guys with dark hair. and there are plenty of features of white men thats unattractive, they lack harmony. because if this werent the case then every white man would be a mogger which is not the case.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
What is this cope thread? Dating statistics and data show otherwise
Fuck jew statistics made by neckbeards. Look at real life and how black men talk about slaying chicks like its easy af. While most white guys are talking about not getting laid.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
ffs, this is already settled.
A29EC39E A3E2 4FAF 8508 D1CCDD2C78D3

It's White>Latino>Black>Asian in SMV.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lurkerslep, Deleted member 19398, justinzayn and 6 others
Fuck jew statistics made by neckbeards. Look at real life and how black men talk about slaying chicks like its easy af. While most white guys are talking about not getting laid.
true blacks can slay hard af these days and its due to music industry mostly (same reason why east asians can slay now) and its the jews that control the industry. whereas east asians didnt have this luxury of the jews promoting them. idk how that worked tbh but its not due to jewry.

• +1
Reactions: Lurkerslep
ffs, this is already settled.
View attachment 1837969

It's White>Latino>Black>Asian in SMV.

this post is also based on emotions like a lot of black people being in gangs, BBC stereotype, plus the element of a foreign culture, rather than actual facts and statistics

overrates black people a shit ton. if he examines how many gay black people there are, etc, it would probably humanise them in his mind

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Canwefixit
giga cope

its white = latino = black = asian > abos > south asians
obviously not. Keep making shit up.

I'm not here to argue, I've come here to put this retarded thread to rest. It is done, case closed.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
whats "dark guys"? its a broad term and could be meant for anyone; including white guys with dark hair.
i include them
brown haired men and men with lighter skin do better than olive skinned black haired men here
and brown skinned people of unknown origin tent to do horribly
and there are plenty of features of white men thats unattractive, they lack harmony.
cope
what are those features
because if this werent the case then every white man would be a mogger which is not the case.
nah man. im saying features that correlate to race
not all indians have bug eyes but theyre more common for them, like recessed chins for black guys
which features which are more prevalent in white men failo them? i cant think of any

this post is also based on emotions like a lot of black people being in gangs, BBC stereotype, plus the element of a foreign culture, rather than actual facts and statistics

overrates black people a shit ton. if he examines how many gay black people there are, etc, it would probably humanise them in his mind
huh? wtf are you talking about?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
obviously not. Keep making shit up.

I'm not here to argue, I've come here to put this retarded thread to rest. It is done, case closed.
south asians are at the bottom you cant argue this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
true blacks can slay hard af these days and its due to music industry mostly (same reason why east asians can slay now) and its the jews that control the industry. whereas east asians didnt have this luxury of the jews promoting them. idk how that worked tbh but its not due to jewry.
Is it actually music? I thought it was genetics

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
i include them
brown haired men and men with lighter skin do better than olive skinned black haired men here
and brown skinned people of unknown origin tent to do horribly

cope
what are those features

nah man. im saying features that correlate to race
not all indians have bug eyes but theyre more common for them, like recessed chins for black guys
which features which are more prevalent in white men failo them? i cant think of any
it doesnt have to be features, for white men its lack of harmony thats why many white men arent moggers. thats what im saying lol and you cant argue this because like i said, otherwise every white man would be a mogger objectively

Is it actually music? I thought it was genetics
yes their smv rose globally due to music industry dominance, not genetics. same thing with east asians.

Black guys are humans and they slay. Its the white girls with fetishes who dehumanise black men but its pussy at the end of the day. Pump and dump.

Maybe, but white people have higher potential.

• JFL
yes their smv rose globally due to music industry dominance, not genetics. same thing with east asians.
East asians are still seen as weak. Black men are seen as masculine. Its not so much the music. Its the genetics for masculinity.

it doesnt have to be features, for white men its lack of harmony
explain what this means and how its more prevalent in white men
i havent seen this
thats what im saying lol and you cant argue this because like i said, otherwise every white man would be a mogger objectively
no dude, i explained to you why not every white man is a mogger...
white men can have buggier and uglier eyes than some indains. but its more prevalent in indians
i cant think of any feature more prevalent in white guys thats a failo...
maybe higher rates of balding

Black girls want black men. They only get a white guy when they feel entitled to a betabux and want a mixed race kid cause they hate theirselves
Jfl @ this coping. If white men were attracted to black women, most black men would end up like asian men.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and KING REIDYZ
This is for LTR bullshit
Keep coping.

BBC is a made up fantasy. Blacks only appeal to a small niche of white women not the group as a whole.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra, KING REIDYZ and Canwefixit
East asians are still seen as weak. Black men are seen as masculine. Its not so much the music. Its the genetics for masculinity.
that doesnt matter, you think women care about that? women care about whats hot & whats hot is blacks and yellows lol

• JFL
Jfl @ this coping. If white men were attracted to black women, most black men would end up like asian men.
I get rejected by black women more than white women although I have only spoken to like 5 black women on tinder and like 200 white women.

explain what this means and how its more prevalent in white men
i havent seen this

no dude, i explained to you why not every white man is a mogger...
white men can have buggier and uglier eyes than some indains. but its more prevalent in indians
i cant think of any feature more prevalent in white guys thats a failo...
maybe higher rates of balding
no i dont think its got to do with hair regarding white men
what dont you understand about lack of harmony? its simple lol

I get rejected by black women more than white women although I have only spoken to like 5 black women on tinder and like 200 white women.
nice source thx

• +1
Keep coping.

BBC is a made up fantasy. Blacks only appeal to a small niche of white women not the group as a whole.
honestly id say bbc is nothing but propaganda

• JFL
explains why you only used a racist term for us:feelsree:
Relax your race is cool, very good population size and the culture is better than the west.

muh black people bike stealing population
if you gonna criminalize an entire race for what some do then you can call white people resource stealing population

but whites did not steal anything, they conquered it by subjugating an entire continent

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Keep coping.

What about the higher testosterone? I feel like a man’s testosterone levels are the highest SMV boost.

• Hmm...
Nah they are more forward grown. Their mandible just didnt catch up to their forward maxilla. The whites mandibles are in their necks.

what counts is the relation between mandible and maxilla, which is much more recessed among blacks

• +1