Black women are incels

I think it has nothing to do with looks as long as you are willing to take a dick, also for losing virginity social class plays a major role too. An ugly low class bitch can lose her virginity at 13 but it doesnt mean she smv mogs 18 yo stacy right ?

low class SMV-mogs high class

the higher the class, the more women are the career women type. The lower the class, the more primally sexual they behave. Would you rather fuck women who wear bikinis or women who wear lab coats?

I think it has nothing to do with looks as long as you are willing to take a dick, also for losing virginity social class plays a major role too. An ugly low class bitch can lose her virginity at 13 but it doesnt mean she smv mogs 18 yo stacy right ?
@thecel i thought Asians are smart ngl

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel

the higher the class, the more women are the career women type. The lower the class, the more primally sexual they behave. Would you rather fuck women who wear bikinis or women who wear lab coats?
Low class men>High class men
High class women>Low class women
High class women usually prefer low class men

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BIG DOGZ and thecel
That’s due to them being the poorest demographic in the USA. Before they used to be really slim with less weaves they mostly looked like this
View attachment 1442981
Today all three of these women will be severely overweight.
Tbh weaves aren’t even that bad I don’t get the obession hatred for them afro hair isn’t feminine and I don’t blame blk women for wanting hair that looks like other womens hair, Azn white and Latina and all other races have straight hair that grows downwards it’s inconsiderate to judge them for trying to be feminine by getting Native American or Indian woman hair.

and black bitches look better with weaves than the fro which only suites men

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and thecel
@thecel i thought Asians are smart ngl

more intelligence = less sex

This goes for both possessed intelligence and expressed intelligence.

one of the many reasons that Asian women have nonexistent sex appeal is that they do too much intellectual stuff. White, Latina, Arab, and Black girls party on weekends while Asian girls studymax and do nerdy shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 15338

They are equal and women dont care about their smv they care about their rmv

• JFL
more intelligence = less sex

This goes for both possessed intelligence and expressed intelligence.

one of the many reasons that Asian women have nonexistent sex appeal is that they do too much intellectual stuff. White, Latina, Arab, and Black girls party on weekends while Asian girls studymax and do nerdy shit
Ideal iq to be attractive to women is exactly 90-100 range tbh

• Love it
Being black must be brutal

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 5802 and thecel
Delete InshAllah, before i come at your house

You self hating coon, who dislike women who look like your mom

"muh i don't date black women they are like sisters for me!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Chadeep, stevielake and 3 others
Intresting as whites and East Asians have builds more optimal for fat gain, native Americans and Africans are less geared for fat accumulation and Pacific Islanders are actually the fattest people on earth I dunno what makes Polynesians non fat in the USA though when they are obese in every other nation.

still it is featurism, people just don’t find black women attractive it is what it is but some black women look decent. And yeah being fat doesn’t help I pity them.

oh well still higher SMV than chad so fuck them
yeah, black women have shit faces however, they completely body mog all other races to make up for it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
yeah, black women have shit faces however, they completely body mog all other races to make up for it.

I disagree with the shit faces point, but yes they bodyfog the fuck out of all other races

Black women’s leg-to-torso ratios, fat distributions, hip widths, titties, asses, etc. fog hard af!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, PrinceLuenLeoncur, stevielake and 2 others
I disagree with the shit faces point, but yes they bodyfog the fuck out of all other races

Black women’s leg-to-torso ratios, fat distributions, hip widths, titties, asses, etc. fog hard af!
Let's make our team bro, with @LooksDeficiency

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5802
Tbh weaves aren’t even that bad I don’t get the obession hatred for them afro hair isn’t feminine and I don’t blame blk women for wanting hair that looks like other womens hair, Azn white and Latina and all other races have straight hair that grows downwards it’s inconsiderate to judge them for trying to be feminine by getting Native American or Indian woman hair.

and black bitches look better with weaves than the fro which only suites men
Nah afros look a hell of a lot better than tackey weaves. Braids are an even better option
D0015208 F641 4E70 AF5F D062795DD25A
E4DA6190 0355 4E5A 8A63 BDCBF39EEBEB
72187658 CDEC 4C3B 8864 F663DBB11731

fros tend to look comical on black men tbh. Weaves look bad because it looks obviously fake and I never seen a black girl who looks better with a weave on personality very straight hair is just very boring to look at.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Beetlejuice, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • Love it
Most black men can’t date out interracially so they are stuck with black women. Personally they wouldn’t be so bad looking if they were slim and wore their real hair
Exactly. Being fat = over

• Hmm...
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, Beetlejuice, LooksDeficiency and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 5802
That's why whites mog all. They have the best faces and one of the best bodies. Face MOGS body anyway. But yeah if you're horny af atm t then big booty skinny thick black girls can be hot. But I wouldn't kiss them if the face looks ape like or not cute and feminine

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, stevielake and thecel

Deldz1p d0505a93 690e 42c8 b079 2e65b115491d
121801900 3864303363622365 1845493292976299491 n

No comparison, this is why most cumskins are racist. :lul: Emma Watson is completely bodymogged by a post wall 41 year old woman after 2 pregnancies.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, AscendingHero, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
That's why whites mog all. They have the best faces and one of the best bodies. Face MOGS body anyway. But yeah if you're horny af atm t then big booty skinny thick black girls can be hot. But I wouldn't kiss them if the face looks ape like or not cute and feminine
You are too racist, delete InshAllah

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Baldingman1998
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and thecel
Last edited:
  • Woah
Proof?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake, thecel and Bassem
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and thecel
Cumskins are racist because they know the end is near, same for their ethnic worshiper
Ethnics are superior to white people

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Bassem, Beetlejuice and thecel
Looks great in the face to me should can lose a couple of pounds though
Yeah but she gets Facially mogged by looksmatched white stacy equivalent

• JFL
  • Hmm...
You are so retarded bro, you make a stupid thread on your race then complain about people, or ask people for fucking sources lol

You masochist swag blacks, fucking handbag from the capital

You lil bitch, keep doing these dumb thread

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and LooksDeficiency
Cumskins are racist because they know the end is near, same for their ethnic worshiper
And because the women they simp over on twitch are built like femboys. :lul:

• Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Yeah but she gets Facially mogged by looksmatched white stacy equivalent
Not really most white girls are not all that attractive. Nordic women are an exception but most white girls are plain

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Bassem
Cel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, LooksDeficiency and 2 others
Not really most white girls are not all that attractive. Nordic women are an exception but most white girls are plain
Don't bother talking with him! The average white girl is plain asf, and less groomed than a black girl

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Bassem and 1 other person
Cope. If Black women are incels, how do they have so much sex?

Keep coping with obesity statistics. Black women are way more attractive than Asian women are, despite obesity stats. Coping with obesity rates is like saying “bro but Asians have the thickest hair strands!” when their hair is dogshit nevertheless.
Black women look like transgender apes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5802
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5802 and Baldingman1998