Black women mog white women

I said prehistoric. God, you are slow as fuck. They didn't always look the way they do. Nubians are mixed. Stop trying to deny reality. View attachment 1249700
Environmental reasons east Africa is more different than the Sudan. It’s more of a mountain area and high attitudes so it makes sense they have more Caucasian like features Naturally. This can even be seen in some south Sudanese ethnic groups

It doesn't change the fact they they still have West Eurasian influence. Which you were trying to deny. :lul:
Ok and this didn’t effect their phenotype these Eurasians predated Europeans and would had look no different from the Nubians try again :lul:

Environmental rise east Africa is more different than the Sudan. It’s more of a mountain area and high attitudes so it makes sense they have more Caucasian like features Naturally. This can even be seen in some south Sudanese ethnic groups
I actually agree with their phenotype evolving in the East African environment since it's dry & semi-arid, however denying the West Eurasian influence is impossible. since their paternal & maternal haplogroups & autosomal makeup say otherwise.

Ok and this didn’t effect their phenotype these Eurasians predated Europeans and would had look no different from the Nubians try again :lul:
Those Eurasians were from the Neolithic neither did modern-day Europeans or Nubians exist. Just a head's up West Eurasian =/= European. There are hundreds of thousands of ethnic groups/populations that are West Eurasian.

I actually agree with their phenotype evolving in the East African environment since it's dry & semi-arid, however denying the West Eurasian influence is impossible. since their paternal & maternal haplogroups & autosomal makeup say otherwise.
Yes they do have Eurasian mixture I agree even west Africans have it but just because they have Eurasian DNA doesn’t mean their phenotype will be effected. Bone evidence proves that they would had looked nearly identical without the Eurasian component. These Eurasians themselves mixing with the Nubians would had predated Europeans and Arabs and would had themselves been African. That’s why I don’t consider Nubians mixed

mogged by average nordic girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14563
Those Eurasians were from the Neolithic neither did modern-day Europeans or Nubians exist. Just a head's up West Eurasian =/= European. There are hundreds of thousands of ethnic groups/populations that are West Eurasian.
The Europeans didn’t look anything like they do today Europeans themselves are a mix of Hunter gatherer groups and groups from indo Iran.

Yes they do have Eurasian mixture I agree even west Africans have it but just because they have Eurasian DNA doesn’t mean their phenotype will be effected. Bone evidence proves that they would had looked nearly identical without the Eurasian component. These Eurasians themselves mixing with the Nubians would had predated Europeans and Arabs and would had themselves been African. That’s why I don’t consider Nubians mixed
Yes it does mean their phenotype will be affected. You can't have straight, wavy, or curly hair or light skin as a sub-Saharan African without Eurasian admixture that's impossible. Bone evidence doesn't prove that they would had looked nearly identical without the Eurasian component. You're lying. Not all Eurasians are mixed with Nubians either. The West Eurasians that created Nubians would have been olive-to-brown-skinned MENAs from the Neolithic period some ~10 to 20K BP, not Europeans. All East Africans (Horners) are mixed. stop trying to reinterpret facts, mate.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
The Europeans didn’t look anything like they do today Europeans themselves are a mix of Hunter gatherer groups and groups from indo Iran.
I know.

That's because of their autosomal ancestry. They have haplogroup R1a because Europeans visited the area during the Paleolithic. Haplogroups say very little about your overall phenotypic makeup. They're just used to trace male & female migration patterns.
There’s also no evidence of Europeans visiting chad

Yes it does mean their phenotype will be affected. You can't have straight, wavy, or curly hair or light skin as a sub-Saharan African without Eurasian admixture that's impossible. Bone evidence doesn't prove that they would had looked nearly identical without the Eurasian component. You're lying. Not all Eurasians are mixed with Nubians either. The West Eurasians that created Nubians would have been olive-to-brown-skinned MENAs from the Neolithic period some ~10 to 20K BP, not Europeans. All East Africans (Horners) are mixed. stop trying to reinterpret facts, mate.
Do you really think in the North African environment with mountains that a dude like this will survive in conditions like this
18DE8BA6 8652 47EF 8724 E4506637D09C

no they obviously would look more Caucasian it’s why native Americans in north America look more Caucasian while the southern Americans look darker with wider noses and no hooked noses

Yes you can because East African has an environment quite different than that of west Africa
8EA64FD9 4F51 4B7A 868D 683D7DD03F2A

do you think Bantu like Africans will be here in a environment with colder mountains and a higher attitude and less elevation

Not really these Eurasians would had been dark skinned due to the fact that the gene of light didn’t exist when the Nubians was mixing with Eurasians

Do you really think in the North African environment with mountains that a dude like this will survive in conditions like this
View attachment 1249709
no they obviously would look more Caucasian it’s why native Americans in north America look more Caucasian while the southern Americans look darker with wider noses and no hooked noses
Yes, Nilotes evolved their own ''pseudo-Caucasoid'' bone structure. North Africans like Egyptians, Nubians, Amazighs with lighter skin & more Caucasian facial features have West Eurasian ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6273 and Looks234
  • +1
Yes, Nilotes evolved their own ''pseudo-Caucasoid'' bone structure. North Africans like Egyptians, Nubians, Amazighs with lighter skin & more Caucasian facial features have West Eurasian ancestry.
Most Nubians are dark skinned the lighter ones are ether Sudanese Arabs or the ones with higher Egyptian history
46CA048B F356 4A54 8C46 6B853C397B84
DFD4E5D2 DD32 4D51 B583 F461B4BF4531

They have a European Hal group but it’s likely that Europe’s didn’t travel in chad we have no bodies or anything
This was the Paleolithic when the Sahara was still green. Mesolithic Basque-like people traveled to Chad/Cameroon intermarried with Chadian & Cameroonian women & then were eventually bred out but the Y-chromosome remained.

This was the Paleolithic when the Sahara was still green. Mesolithic Basque-like people traveled to Chad/Cameroon intermarried with Chadian & Cameroonian women & then were eventually bred out but the Y-chromosome remained.
Ok that’s more likely than

Doesn't change the fact that they still are mixed.
Not really do you really consider an event that happened hundreds of thousands of years age and not only that the people they mixed with would had looked nearly identical to themselves

Again most Ethiopians are not light skinned

Your looking at one ethnic group the Amhara

Yes they actually are.
Most Ethiopians whether they are Oromo, Amhara, or Somali, etc are still admixed. Don't know why you're trying to deny it.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Looks234
Not really do you really consider an event that happened hundreds of thousands of years age and not only that the people they mixed with would had looked nearly identical to themselves
Yes I will if you are trying to claim they are ''pure'' when they clearly aren't. Nigger IQ at it's finest.

• +1
By the logic Europeans are a mix race group
Of course, not recent. Mostly a mixture of Neanderthals, MENA farmers, & European Hunter-Gatherers.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6273 and Looks234
Yes they actually are. View attachment 1249719 Most Ethiopians whether they are Oromo, Amhara, or Somali, etc are still admixed. Don't know why you're trying to deny it.
The Amhara are light skinned the beja Oromo and afar are not light skinned they just have Caucasianiod features
4D134A5A D466 4A2A 85ED A4895C27B5C9

The Amhara are light skinned the beja Oromo and afar are not light skinned they just have Caucasianiod features
View attachment 1249721
Look idiot, whether they are light-skinned or dark-skinned doesn't matter. They still HAVE West Eurasian admixture. Stop playing stupid.

Yes I will if you are trying to claim they are ''pure'' when they clearly aren't. Nigger IQ at it's finest.
Black Americans add not pure nether are Europeans so what now? Nubians like I said before would not greatly differ from how they look now according to cranial studies. These Caucasian features are naturally African

Look idiot, whether they are light-skinned or dark-skinned doesn't matter. They still HAVE West Eurasian admixture. Stop playing stupid.
AGAIN this west Eurasian dna did not change their phenotype for some of these ethnic groups stop coping bro not all Africans look the same. Explain why do their cranial skulls look the same as their unmixed counterparts?

Black Americans add not pure nether are Europeans so what now? Nubians like I said before would not greatly differ from how they look now according to cranial studies. These Caucasian features
Never claimed Black Americans are pure. They are about ~25% White on average. What I was going against in the beginning was the fact that you claimed Black women ''fog'' White women when they clearly don't.

• +1
Never claimed Black Americans are pure. They are about ~25% White on average. What I was going against in the beginning was the fact that you claimed Black women ''fog'' White women when they clearly don't.
In some instances they do objectively one thing is for sure is Africa has more natural phenotype diversity than Europe. Like i said before these East African ethnic groups ( most of them) would had looked identical as they do now. Plus those Eurasians were back to Africans who were themselves AFRICAN cope harder

AGAIN this west Eurasian dna did not change their phenotype for some of these ethnic groups stop coping bro not all Africans look the same. Explain why do their cranial skulls look the same as their unmixed counterparts?
It did. Or they wouldn't not have looked the way they due today. The purest East Africans are Nilotes, Hunter-gatherers, & some Omotic ethnic groups. The other East Africans are mixed. Their cranial skull did change that's why it's narrower & less prognathic. I also never claimed that all Africans looked the same. I was just going against the fact of you lying & trying to claim that East Africans were supposedly pure when they aren't. Have a nice day.

• +1
In some instances they do objectively one thing is for sure is Africa has more natural phenotype diversity than Europe. Like i said before these East African ethnic groups ( most of them) would had looked identical as they do now. Plus those Eurasians were back to Africans who were themselves AFRICAN cope harder
No they wouldn't. I'm not coping I'm just against Niggers who try & deny reality because it goes against their Negrocentric agenda. Those Eurasians didn't look African, they looked like swarthy Eurasians who migrated back-to-Africa. You are by far the dumbest Nigger I've ever interacted with. Good bye.

• +1
  • JFL
It did. Or they wouldn't not have looked the way they due today. The purest East Africans are Nilotes, Hunter-gatherers, & some Omotic ethnic groups. The other East Africans are mixed. Their cranial skull did change that's why it's narrower & less prognathic. I also never claimed that all Africans looked the same. I was just going against the fact of you lying & trying to claim that East Africans were supposedly pure when they aren't. Have a nice day.
I never said that East Africans are pure they themselves have some minimal admixture from Middle Easterns. Also some south Sudanese groups lack those typical African features
504B762D 2FB9 4361 B229 C004C5C11776

this is a Dinka man.

No they wouldn't. I'm not coping I'm just against Niggers who try & deny reality because it goes against their Negrocentric agenda. Those Eurasians didn't look African, they looked like swarthy Eurasians who migrated back-to-Africa. You are by far the dumbest Nigger I've ever interacted with. Good bye.
Not really
D1BB3F87 0A83 44B9 A2B7 1B48BECE1C2C

Bro genotype does not equal phenotype in all cases if that were the case would the negrotos in the Philippines or Oceana people be relayed to black Africans even tho genes wise they are Asian

Those Eurasian markers were already presented in Africa these Eurasians CAME from Africa first. Your just coping I’ve already proven that Nubians would look exactly the same without the Eurasian element

I never said that East Africans are pure they themselves have some minimal admixture from Middle Easterns. Also some south Sudanese groups lack those typical African features
View attachment 1249726
this is a Dinka man.
You kept urging the fact that ''East Africans are pure due to the environment'' instead of being an honest person & acknowledging the fact that East Africans specifically Horners (Cushites, Nubians, & Ethiosemites) have MENA admixture as well. Also, nice cherrypicking with the South Sudanese guy not all of them have pseudo-Caucasoid facial structure:

You kept urging the fact that ''East Africans are pure due to the environment'' instead of being an honest person & acknowledging the fact that East Africans specifically Horners (Cushites, Nubians, & Ethiosemites) have MENA admixture as well. Also, nice cherrypicking with the South Sudanese guy not all of them have pseudo-Caucasoid facial structure:
View attachment 1249735
And not all of them have a typical negroid phenotype nice cherry picking.

Yes but these Caucasian like phenotypes are found in some south Sudanese ethnic groups
A404D97A 5528 4E35 8883 6D39F9644C5E

And not all of them have a typical negroid phenotype nice cherry picking.

Yes but these Caucasian like phenotypes are found in some south Sudanese ethnic groups
View attachment 1249747
Of course. South Sudanese are full-blooded Nilotes. Some of them can have pseudo-Caucasian facial features, some of them don't. They evolved that bone structure independently. However, other East Africans like Cushites, Nubians, & Ethiosemites are admixed. full-blooded Nilotes are what Cushites, Nilotes, & Nubians would look like without their MENA ancestry.

• +1
View attachment 1249735
I’m saying the East African phenotype is an African phenotype that’s natural. Most of Africa is plane while Eastern Africa has more mountains and a higher attitude than in west Africa do you really think their phenotype wouldn’t be different?

I’m not denying that East Africans are mixed because they are but those Eurasian markers were already present in Africa for thousands of years before Europeans. The ancestors of Europeans left Africa 60 thousands years ago.

bone evidence and cranial dna proves that ethnic groups like the beja, Oromo, afar and other groups like that would had looked exactly the same without the Eurasian component plus Eurasian doesn’t mean that olive skin Eurasians mixed with East Africans. These Eurasians were African themselves who mixed with other similar looking Africans. Stop trying to take away the natural Diversity of Africa.

I wish I was raised in an isolated European village so I didn't develop a nigger fetish

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Of course. South Sudanese are full-blooded Nilotes. Some of them can have pseudo-Caucasian facial features, some of them don't. They evolved that bone structure independently. However, other East Africans like Cushites, Nubians, & Ethiosemites are admixed. full-blooded Nilotes are what Cushites, Nilotes, & Nubians would look like without their MENA ancestry.
Not really do you really think dark skinned Africans like the nilotes will be in a climate like Ethiopia. The people there are that dark due to being near the uva sunlight

Not really do you really think dark skinned Africans like the nilotes will be in a climate like Ethiopia. The people there are that dark due to being near the uva sunlight
Yes because there are Nilotes that live in Ethiopia & they're as dark as their as their kin in South Sudan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273