Black women mog white women

Don't divert. All Europeans have archaic admixture just like everyone else from ancient times. You are a hypocrite. You admit that Europeans are mixed, but will never accept the fact that almost every black woman you post or find attractive is mixed with Europeans, MENAs, or South Asians. :lul::forcedsmile::lul:
The black women I posted were not mixed with south Asian these were African women :lul::lul:

That’s cope Maasai are only mixed with 18 percent Eurasian dna vs the 25 percent European dna of black Americans. Who do black Americans look like west Africans still? Stop coping
It's not cope. Maasais are mixed with Cushites hence the term (Nilo-Cushitic/Nilo-Hamitic. Cushites in term got their West Asian ancestry from prehistoric Middle Eastern Caucasians.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 6273
The black women I posted were not mixed with south Asian these were African women :lul::lul:
They are mixed with either European or MENA judging by their phenos.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Looks234
It's not cope. Maasais are mixed with Cushites hence the term (Nilo-Cushitic/Nilo-Hamitic. Cushites in term got their West Asian ancestry from prehistoric Middle Eastern Caucasians.
No they did not the Eurasian dna is ancient levent dna they lack the j Hal group in middle Easterns. These Eurasians who mixed with these Africans would had predated Arabs and Europeans cope harder

They are mixed with either European or MENA judging by their phenos.
That’s the same thing as saying Oceana people
Are mixed with black Africans because they have similar features to black Africans. Separate genotype from phenotype

No they did not the Eurasian dna is ancient levent dna they lack the j Hal group in middle Easterns. These Eurasians who mixed with these Africans would had predated Arabs and Europeans cope harder
Are you this retarded boyo? The Levant is located in West Eurasia. NOT sub-Saharan Africa. This is where the bulk of East African's ancestry stems from, Southern Egypt, the Sudan, & HOA/Great Rift Valley. The Eurasians that created modern-day East Africans is more closely related to other ancient Eurasians like Natufians & Chalcolithic Iranians. This is why Horn Africans & other East Africans are genetically distant from other sub-Saharan Africans like West Africans, Bantus, Khois, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 6273 and Looks234
Again Eurasian doesn’t mean a race it’s likely the East Africans would had not differed in phenotype with these Eurasians since the climate in east Africa is very different to that in west Africa. West Africa doesn’t have any mountains and it’s very flat while East Africa is more mountains and grassy so of course the people there will have more Caucasian features. Not all Africans have to look the same Africa is the second largest continent in the world and the belief that all people have to look exactly the same to be considered African is Ludacris

That’s the same thing as saying Oceana people
Are mixed with black Africans because they have similar features to black Africans. Separate genotype from phenotype
No it isn't. Why bring Oceanians into this convo in the first place? Were talking about Africans not Oceanians who have abosolutely nothing to due with Africans & formed their tropical phenotype through convergent evolution. Stick to the African element, & don't try to divert, please.

Are you this retarded boyo? The Levant is located in West Eurasia. NOT sub-Saharan Africa. This is where the bulk of East African's ancestry stems from, Southern Egypt, the Sudan, & HOA/Great Rift Valley. The Eurasians that created modern-day East Africans is more closely related to other ancient Eurasians like Natufians & Chalcolithic Iranians. This is why Horn Africans & other East Africans are genetically distant from other sub-Saharan Africans like West Africans, Bantus, Khois, etc.
Bantus are mixed themselves and they live in South Africa.

yes but this dna predates all those Eurasians. East Africans would had not differed in phenotype according to cranial studies and data again Divorce phenotype from genotype

No it isn't. Why bring Oceanians into this convo in the first place? Were talking about Africans not Oceanians who have abosolutely nothing to due with Africans & formed their tropical phenotype through convergent evolution. Stick to the African element, & don't try to divert, please.
Because YOU said that you can tell that the blacks girls I sent are mixed with other races you can’t go by the phenotype. Some Africans evolved different features according to climate. Explain to me why does the Maasai look significantly different from black Americans even though black Americans are more mixed with non African populations

Plus yes they are mixed with middle eastern populations I’m not doubting that

Again Eurasian doesn’t mean a race it’s likely the East Africans would had not differed in phenotype with these Eurasians since the climate in east Africa is very different to that in west Africa.
West Eurasian is a race (the Caucasian race). East Africans wouldn't look as the would have today if they didn't have MENA admixture. For example, many Somalis, North Sudanese, & Ethiopians, have wavy & loose curly hair. That type of hair texture doesn't evolve in a sub-Saharan African tropical climate.
West Africa doesn’t have any mountains and it’s very flat while East Africa is more mountains and grassy so of course the people there will have more Caucasian features. Not all Africans have to look the same Africa is the second largest continent in the world and the belief that all people have to look exactly the same to be considered African is Ludacris
East Africa varies by region as well (i.e. Ethiopian Highlands, Somali Lowlands, Great Rift Valley, Nile Valley, etc.) you make it seem as if East Africa has this one homogenous type of climate lmfao. I also agree that Africans have the highest genetic & phenotypic diversty, I just can't seem to understand why you deny the prehistoric Middle Eastern & North African genetic influence that they had on East Africans. Instead of accepting the truth, you try to divert or try & deny it.

Plus yes they are mixed with middle eastern populations I’m not doubting that
6C19D908 12C0 4751 8676 3B82FBAB3D6D

9A09B9E6 2F10 4527 B330 7D45EACFDCE8

West Eurasian is a race (the Caucasian race). East Africans wouldn't look as the would have today if they didn't have MENA admixture. For example, many Somalis, North Sudanese, & Ethiopians, have wavy & loose curly hair. That type of hair texture doesn't evolve in a sub-Saharan African tropical climate.

East Africa varies by region as well (i.e. Ethiopian Highlands, Somali Lowlands, Great Rift Valley, Nile Valley, etc.) you make it seem as if East Africa has this one homogenous type of climate lmfao. I also agree that Africans have the highest genetic & phenotypic diversty, I just can't seem to understand why you deny the prehistoric Middle Eastern & North African genetic influence that they had on East Africans. Instead of accepting the truth, you try to divert or try & deny it.
I never said that sub Saharan Africa does not have the same climate isn’t it a coincidence that the only mountain areas in Africa are present in east Africa and North Africa? People typically don’t have wide noses in mountain areas

Plus your talking about an event thousands of years ago which predated the Stone Age. There’s not such thing as the Caucasian race it doesn’t exist. Indo Iranians are genetically distinct from Europeans

:ROFLMAO:

“ Caucasian race”
Inside The Nba Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

Y traits that look “Caucasianiod” can be independently developed in different climates similar to the Oceana people who developed more negro like features even though they are genetically Eurasian.
Finally we're getting somewhere. :blackpill:

''Nubians in the study had West Eurasian'' You also have to look at their autosomal DNA as well, y-DNA haplogroups =/= your phenotype. You can have a West Asian y-chromosomal paternal haplogroup but be, just because a West Asian ancestor from hundreds/thousands of years ago 100+% East African. For example, Somalis who a homogenous population have a y-DNA (haplogroup T-M184 & haplogroup J) but if they were to take a 23andme test they would probably get 95-100+% Somali. https://isogg.org/wiki/Autosomal_DNA

/end thread.

Y traits that look “Caucasianiod” can be independently developed in different climates similar to the Oceana people who developed more negro like features even though they are genetically Eurasian.
What the hell is a Y-trait? It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. Y-DNA doesn't determine your phenotype, your AUTOSOMAL ancestry does. I already explained how Oceanians developed their ''Negro'' traits.

''Nubians in the study had West Eurasian'' You also have to look at their autosomal DNA as well, y-DNA haplogroups =/= your phenotype. You can have a West Asian y-chromosomal paternal haplogroup but be, just because a West Asian ancestor from hundreds/thousands of years ago 100+% East African. For example, Somalis who a homogenous population have a y-DNA (haplogroup T-M184 & haplogroup J) but if they were to take a 23andme test they would probably get 95-100+% Somali. https://isogg.org/wiki/Autosomal_DNA

/end thread.
8245E5AE F538 4803 8F2E 15B9B8534D1C

Any credible person who studies genetics will tell you that genotype does not always correlate with phenotype.

Plus your talking about an event thousands of years ago which predated the Stone Age. There’s not such thing as the Caucasian race it doesn’t exist. Indo Iranians are genetically distinct from Europeans

:ROFLMAO:

“ Caucasian race”
Inside The Nba Lol GIF by NBA on TNT

There is a Caucasian race, Europeans, Middle Easterners, & South Asians are all genetically different, but are all more genetically related when you compare them to non-Caucasian populations. I admit that this admixture in East Africans happened in prehistoric/Neolithic times, but can't you?

What the hell is a Y-trait? It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. Y-DNA doesn't determine your phenotype, your AUTOSOMAL ancestry does. I already explained how Oceanians developed their ''Negro'' traits.
That was a typo I meant to say that certain features can be developed depending on environment. Certain environments in Africa will Cause its inhabitants to develop more Caucasian like features.

View attachment 1257172
Any credible person who studies genetics will tell you that genotype does not always correlate with phenotype.
Actually it does to a certain degree. Genes are influenced by the enviorment in which your ancestors lived in for hundreds of thousands of years & it WILL correlate with your phenotype. Also, convergent evolution exists. Autosomal DNA determines your phenotype not your Y-DNA or mtDNA.

There is a Caucasian race, Europeans, Middle Easterners, & South Asians are all genetically different, but are all more genetically related when you compare them to non-Caucasian populations. I admit that this admixture in East Africans happened in prehistoric/Neolithic times, but can't you?
I just did. The only similarities these populations have is their bone structure that’s it genetically these populations are completely different there’s no Caucasian race.

There’s not three different races that precolonial race Science phenotypes are depended on environment.

Explain to me why does the Maasai look significantly different from black Americans even though black Americans are more mixed with non African populations
Black Americans are made of west African phenotypes like sudanid with about 20% European dna, on average they do express a different phenotype than native west Africans.
Images 25

Maasai are nilo (hamitic/cushitic) population which is distinctly different genetically from west African populations.

Actually it does to a certain degree. Genes are influenced by the enviorment in which your ancestors lived in for hundreds of thousands of years & it WILL correlate with your phenotype. Also, covergent evolution exists.
“ to a certain degree” but not in all cases like I said the people of

Papua New Guinea are genetically Eurasian but they look nothing like Caucasians or south East Asians​

I just did. The only similarities these populations have is their bone structure that’s it genetically these populations are completely different there’s no Caucasian race.

There’s not three different races that precolonial race Science phenotypes are depended on environment.
There I'm talking about comparing them in a genetic laboratory. Seeing one or two photos on Google Images isn't comparing their DNA retard. Also, they're bone structure is obviously going to be more similar to each other than to Mongoloids or Negroids.

“ to a certain degree” but not in all cases like I said the people of

Papua New Guinea are genetically Eurasian but they look nothing like Caucasians or south East Asians​

Dude can you read? I explained why when I said to certain degree. y-DNA or mtDNA =/= what your pheno will be, your autosomal racial ancestry determines your pheno. This is just a useful guide to track your paternal & maternal ancestors from millenia. The enviornment in which your ancestors resided in for hundreds of thousands of years which DETERMINE what you will look like. This is a fact.

Black Americans are made of west African phenotypes like sudanid with about 20% European dna, on average they do express a different phenotype than native west Africans.
View attachment 1257177

Maasai are nilo (hamitic/cushitic) population which is distinctly different genetically from west African populations.
It really depends some dark skinned black Americans could had 20 percent European dna while the lighter skinned ones can have less European dna

This guy is 20 percent European yet looks like a full blooded black African

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
There I'm talking about comparing them in a genetic laboratory. Seeing one or two photos on Google Images isn't comparing their DNA retard. Also, they're bone structure is obviously going to be more similar to each other than to Mongoloids or Negroids.
Dude can you read? I explained why when I said to certain degree. y-DNA or mtDNA =/= what your pheno will be, your autosomal racial ancestry determines your pheno. This is just a useful guide to track your paternal & maternal ancestors from millenia. The enviornment in which your ancestors resided in for hundreds of thousands of years which DETERMINE what you will look like. This is a fact.
That’s what I’m saying East Africans and norther Sudanese people always looked the way they do. Cranial studies proven before the Eurasian element their bone structure was the exact same

It really depends some dark skinned black Americans could had 20 percent European dna while the lighter skinned ones can have less European dna

This guy is 20 percent European yet looks like a full blooded black African

Notice how I said on average.

View attachment 1257177

Plus some black Americans populations are related to Mali and northern sengal Africans or northern Nigerians. These ethnic groups look pretty different from typical west Africans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14563 and Deleted member 6273
Notice how I said on average.
That’s what I’m saying genotype does not always equal phenotype. East Africans have a certain look to themselves. You can always tell an Ethiopian or Somalian. Biracial African Americans don’t have a certain look it’s more random while Ethiopians all have similar features to one another

That’s what I’m saying East Africans and norther Sudanese people always looked the way they do. Cranial studies proven before the Eurasian element their bone structure was the exact same
No they did not. East Africans & North Sudanese didn't exist ~30,000 years ago. Modern-day Cushites, Nubians, & Ethiosemites are a mixture that form within the last ~10,000-20,000 years (since the Neolithic & Mesolithic eras). They all are essentially a mixture of Neolithic Middle Easterners & Neolithic Dinka Sudanese populations from prehistoric times. If you deny this than you are a liar, hypocrite, & a bad faith debator.

• +1
That’s what I’m saying genotype does not always equal phenotype. East Africans have a certain look to themselves. You can always tell an Ethiopian or Somalian. Biracial African Americans don’t have a certain look it’s more random while Ethiopians all have similar features to one another
That's because African Americans vary in their genetics some can be up to ~75% African & ~25% European (Standard) some can be as low as ~25% African & ~75% European (Quadroon) or ~50/50% (Mulattoe). Somalis have a homogenous look because they are one ethnic group who mainly intermarry within themselves (endogamy). Ethiopians have more ethnic groups & genetic diversity hence a more heterogenous look between them.

No they did not. East Africans & North Sudanese didn't exist ~30,000 years ago. Modern-day Cushites, Nubians, & Ethiosemites are a mixture that form within the last ~10,000-20,000 years (since the Neolithic & Mesolithic eras). They all are essentially a mixture of Neolithic Middle Easterners & Neolithic Dinka Sudanese populations from prehistoric times. If you deny this than you are a liar, hypocrite, & a bad faith debator.
I didn’t deny it but not really northern Sudan climate wise is way different from the southern Sudan. The north Sudan can get cold at times it the people there has less exposure to the sun in some aspects. So they would had always looked different from the southern Sudanese people.

The bones gathered in the site predated the Christian Nubians. Of course all human population groups are mixed like I said even Europeans and west Africans have mixture. Europeans 20,000-50,000 years ago would had looked more mongliod in appearance. So if you celebrate European beauty your also celebrating a mixed phenotype. You guys are more mixed than any race on the earth

• JFL
That's because African Americans vary in their genetics some can be up to ~75% African & ~25% European (Standard) some can be as low as ~25% African & ~75% European (Quadroon) or ~50/50% (Mulattoe). Somalis have a homogenous look because they are one ethnic group who mainly intermarry within themselves (endogamy). Ethiopians have more ethnic groups & genetic diversity hence a more heterogenous look between them.
You are doubting in the climate having an influence on their phenotype. Ethiopians would had always looked dissimilar to west Africans can you agree to that. Ethiopia is more mountainous and has more dry weather so do you think you’ll would had have originally western African looking people or more the current phenotype you see. Ethiopia has multiple ethnic groups and not all of them are light skinned. My dad is northern Sudanese and most of the Ethiopians I’ve seen are as dark as west Africans, only certain ethnic groups are light skinned. The same can be said in west Africa certain ethnic groups could also be light skinned compared to the other west Africans.

I didn’t deny it but not really northern Sudan climate wise is way different from the southern Sudan. The north Sudan can get cold at times it the people there has less exposure to the sun in some aspects. So they would had always looked different from the southern Sudanese people.
You tried to deny it many times, I corrected you yet you contintued to deny it. South Sudan & North Sudan aren't the same climate-wise either North Sudan is more mountainous, savannah-like, & South Sudan is more lowland-, & swampy-like. The reason why North Sudan look different is because different geneitcs, admixture, & enviornment.
The bones gathered in the site predated the Christian Nubians. Of course all human population groups are mixed like I said even Europeans and west Africans have mixture. Europeans 20,000-50,000 years ago would had looked more mongliod in appearance. So if you celebrate European beauty your also celebrating a mixed phenotype. You guys are more mixed than any race on the earth
I admit that all human populations are mixed in varying degrees, I just can't seem to figure why can't accept the fact that every black woman you post or/are attracted to has Eurasian admixture. Next time if your going to claim black women fog white women, post full-blooded European Caucasoid women & full-blooded sub-Saharan African Negroid women. :lul:

You tried to deny it many times, I corrected you yet you contintued to deny it. South Sudan & North Sudan aren't the same climate-wise either North Sudan is more mountainous, savannah-like, & South Sudan is more lowland-, & swampy-like. The reason why North Sudan look different is because different geneitcs, admixture, & enviornment.

I admit that all human populations are mixed in varying degrees, I just can't seem to figure why can't accept the fact that every black woman you post or/are attracted to has Eurasian admixture. Next time if your going to claim black women fog white women, post full-blooded European Caucasoid women & full-blooded sub-Saharan African Negroid women. :lul:
Full blooded sub Saharan African women don’t really exist and if they did there’s no full blooded European left so what’s the difference. Europeans features are a mix of different ethnicities and then you guys became extremely mixed.

Africa is diverse in many phenotypes and I mostly posted sahealian Africans all of those people would be considered black and none of them are mixed with current day Europeans or Arabs try again

You are doubting in the climate having an influence on their phenotype. Ethiopians would had always looked dissimilar to west Africans can you agree to that. Ethiopia is more mountainous and has more dry weather so do you think you’ll would had have originally western African looking people or more the current phenotype you see.
I never doubted climate I actually accept it, but trying to deny admixture from another population when it's obvious. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt. Modern-day ''standard'' Ethiopians (i.e Amharas, Oromos, & Somalis) didn't exist during the paleolithic, the a recent new races. The only Ethiopians that existed during the paleolithic were Omotics who were Ethiopia's first inhabitants.
Ethiopia has multiple ethnic groups and not all of them are light skinned. My dad is northern Sudanese and most of the Ethiopians I’ve seen are as dark as west Africans, only certain ethnic groups are light skinned. The same can be said in west Africa certain ethnic groups could also be light skinned compared to the other west Africans.
I know that not all Ethiopians are light-skinned, wether they are light skinned or dark skinned doesn't matter they still have admixture. Somalis for example whom many are dark as fuck, but they still come out as ~40% MENA. Skin tone is a simple trait controlled by a handful of SNPs, it is a simple trait.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Y

You try to make it seem like they are less African but their phenotype mixing didn’t really change their phenotype. West Eurasians didn’t look like current day Europeans or middle Easterns. It’s likely these populations would had resembled East Africans already.

I never doubted climate I actually accept it, but trying to deny admixture from another population when it's obvious. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt. Modern-day ''standard'' Ethiopians (i.e Amharas, Oromos, & Somalis) didn't exist during the paleolithic, the a recent new races. The only Ethiopians that existed during the paleolithic were Omotics who were Ethiopia's first inhabitants.

I know that not all Ethiopians are light-skinned, wether they are light skinned or dark skinned doesn't matter they still have admixture. Somalis for example whom many are dark as fuck, but they still come out as ~40% MENA. Skin tone is a simple trait controlled by a handful of SNPs, it is a simple trait.
Also west African ethnic groups like the Igbo can have light skin and they are not mixed at all.
Just like Europeans also didn’t exist ancient full-blooded Europeans probably wouldn’t even be considered European by current day Europeans the entire world is mixed bro.

Full blooded sub Saharan African women don’t really exist and if they did there’s no full blooded European left so what’s the difference. Europeans features are a mix of different ethnicities and then you guys became extremely mixed.
Full-blooded sub-Saharan Africans exists. Not all SSAs are mixed with Eurasians (only certain areas are). Full-blooded Europeans also exist (someone's who ancestry comes completely from Europe & has no recent non-European admixture).
Africa is diverse in many phenotypes and I mostly posted sahealian Africans all of those people would be considered black and none of them are mixed with current day Europeans or Arabs try again
I agree, Africans are diverse just like Europeans, you posted Sahelians who literally have archaic West Eurasian/North African admixture. They would be considered black if they lived in the West due to the one-drop rule. They are mixed with proto-Meds, from the Levant & Near East.

• +1
Y

You try to make it seem like they are less African but their phenotype mixing didn’t really change their phenotype. West Eurasians didn’t look like current day Europeans or middle Easterns. It’s likely these populations would had resembled East Africans already.
I never claimed they were ''less'' African, I just won't lie to myself & try to deny reality like a Negrocentric who suffers from aesthetic self-hatred. :lul::lul::lul: There phenotype wouldn't even exist if they didn't have non-SSA genes. West Eurasians (Caucasians) look vaguely similar to each other but you can still tell the differences.

• +1
@looksmaxxer234 @africancel @Preston @AscendingHero @goat2x I've destroyed this brainlet boyos. Good day.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Full-blooded sub-Saharan Africans exists. Not all SSAs are mixed with Eurasians (only certain areas are). Full-blooded Europeans also exist (someone's who ancestry comes completely from Europe & has no recent non-European admixture).

I agree, Africans are diverse just like Europeans, you posted Sahelians who literally have archaic West Eurasian/North African admixture. They would be considered black if they lived in the West due to the one-drop rule. They are mixed with proto-Meds, from the Levant & Near East.
Those sehelaian Africans are still mostly sub Saharan African the Fulani is 78 percent African on average. Most of the world will consider them black.

none of those Africans have recent mixture ether you have to go back pre Stone Age