Black women mog white women

View attachment 1243945

View attachment 1243946
View attachment 1243948
View attachment 1243950
It’s over for cumskins
Inside The Nba Lol GIF by NBA on TNT
you ere seen they black ass nipples??

Of course. South Sudanese are full-blooded Nilotes. Some of them can have pseudo-Caucasian facial features, some of them don't. They evolved that bone structure independently. However, other East Africans like Cushites, Nubians, & Ethiosemites are admixed. full-blooded Nilotes are what Cushites, Nilotes, & Nubians would look like without their MENA ancestry.
Those ethnic groups i mentioned do not have naturally wavy hair so that should tell you enough that the original main dominant population before the Amhara would had looked like this
Some may have slight Middle Eastern dna
EAC3223D 4D7D 4298 99CE 22EC81F90209

DB480DF3 0E2B 4893 826C E14D939B542D

7C24B89D 8394 4D5A A7B4 CE5FE1B71871

DF6F74C0 851C 48E1 AF4B 8377F825C283

Yes because there are Nilotes that live in Ethiopia & they're as dark as their as their kin in South Sudan.
They live in the southern part of Ethiopia the northern part of Ethiopia is more grassey and has more mountain areas

Those ethnic groups i mentioned do not have naturally wavy hair so that should tell you enough that the original main dominant population before the Amhara would had looked like this
Some may have slight Middle Eastern dna
View attachment 1249754
View attachment 1249755
View attachment 1249756
View attachment 1249757
Selective imagery. Nilotes don't have wavy hair. Ethiopians with wavy hair have West Eurasian ancestry. They also have an additional amount of South Arabian admixture due to Bronze Age Yemenites from 3,000 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 6273 and Looks234
Selective imagery. Nilotes don't have wavy hair. Ethiopians with wavy hair have West Eurasian ancestry. They also have an additional amount of South Arabian admixture due to Bronze Age Yemenites from 3,000 years ago.
I just said the people I’m showing don’t have natural wavy hair it looks exactly like other sub Saharan hair.

It doesn't matter.
88859FE5 2E55 4FE3 8F0B 89C7538DBD5A
2E485519 143F 49C8 9584 EA187BC705ED

the northern part is a lot colder with less uva lights compared to south Sudan the people there would not have to look jet black and more mountain areas give the person more Caucasianiod features due to the highest in sky. So the people there will be less jet black and have more Caucasian like features can you agree to that. The lighter skinned ones are even hated by the majority of the Ethiopian population

Last edited:
I just said the people I’m showing don’t have natural wavy hair it looks exactly like other sub Saharan hair.
What exact people? be specific.

Can't believe I'm arguing with someone who looks like this:

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Looks234
It doesn't matter if it it is the Ethiopian Highlands or the South Sudanese Lowlands they obviously will still have brown to dark skin. Dumbfuck.
The south Sudanese have Jet black skin there’s no brown skin.

the ethnic groups I showed you are dark skinned but not jet black

The south Sudanese have Jet black skin there’s no brown skin.

the ethnic groups I showed you are dark skinned but not jet black
And? What difference does it make exactly? One group has Eurasian influence in their DNA, the other clearly does not. Skin tone doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
And? What difference does it make exactly? One group has Eurasian influence in their DNA, the other clearly does not. Skin tone doesn't matter.
It does matter because genotype does not always equal phenotype
By your logic are these people related to black Africans
579BD762 3428 4084 967E 233AFB0688D0

4CBC8D6D A5C6 47C5 B696 734DEE2D23D7

Beja people are Cushites who have West Asian ancestry as well.
Ok and cranial dna shows that would look no different without the west Eurasian dna

It does matter because genotype does not always equal phenotype
By your logic are these people related to black Africans
View attachment 1249770
View attachment 1249771
Papuans have no close genetic relationship with West Africans, they are literally thousands of miles away from each other. They are closer to South Indians, Korean, & Chinese than to sub-Saharan Africans. The reason why Papuans have broad facial features & kinky hair is because they evolved in a tropical environment through convergent evolution. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution. This is also the same reason why some East Africans can look somewhat similar to South Indians but are genetically distant as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Ok and cranial dna shows that would look no different without the west Eurasian dna
No it doesn't. There is no different DNA. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

• +1
No it doesn't. There is no different DNA. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.
I’ve given you the source but you chose not to believe it here’s it again
2942B29B 7FE7 4704 9DCB D1306DE6B945

The Nubians are related to the ethnic groups I mentioned. If it’s confirmed that the Nubians would had not looked any different. The papu people also have Eurasian dna also again phenotype is determined by your environment these east Africans would not had look the same without the Eurasian element
2B834CBC E0A8 43B9 8A5B 053F937C5E4F

I’ve given you the source but you chose not to believe it here’s it again
View attachment 1249774
The Nubians are related to the ethnic groups I mentioned. If it’s confirmed that the Nubians would had not looked any different. The papu people also have Eurasian dna also again phenotype is determined by your environment these east Africans would not had look the same without the Eurasian element
View attachment 1249779
Read it carefully, & you'll actually realize that it agrees with me:

''While we
consider these haplogroups to be West Eurasian-associated given their geographic origin, they
were present in northeastern Africa (not only limited to the Nile Valley) possibly for thousands of
years before the Christian Period70-75''

These West Eurasian haplogroups entered Northeastern Africa during the Neolithic & were present by the Christian Nubian Period (Medivel Era). Papuans are fully Eurasian they are NOT African. they evolved tropical facial features in the Oceanian evironment. STOP trying to compare them to Africans with actual West Asian admixture. Stop acting dumb kid.

• +1

''While we
consider these haplogroups to be West Eurasian-associated given their geographic origin, they
were present in northeastern Africa (not only limited to the Nile Valley) possibly for thousands of

These West Eurasian haplogroups entered Northeastern Africa during the Neolithic & were present by the Christian Nubian Period (Medivel Era). Papuans are fully Eurasian they are NOT African. they evolved tropical facial features in the Oceanian evironment. STOP trying to compare them to Africans with actual West Asian admixture. Stop acting dumb kid.
Did you miss the part where it said that they consider these Hal groups west Eurasian origin but these Hal groups were also present in Africa also god you can’t be this dumb bro

''While we

61D702E7 A4F6 47AA 8677 B17E388114F7

Genotype does not always equal phenotype that why I brought up the papu people. Nubians don’t not have a mix race phenotype( the average looking one doesn’t) these Eurasian markers originated in Africa first bro

Did you miss the part where it said that they consider these Hal groups west Eurasian origin but these Hal groups were also present in Africa also god you can’t be this dumb bro
These Nubian maternal & paternal haplogroups in Africa are West Eurasian in origin in were in Northeast Africa well before the Christian period. Stop trying to reinterpret facts to deny that Nubians don't have Eurasian influence. Let's just agree to disagree.

• +1
View attachment 1249786
Genotype does not always equal phenotype that why I brought up the papu people. Nubians don’t not have a mix race phenotype( the average looking one doesn’t) these Eurasian markers originated in Africa first bro
Like I said 4 of them originated in West Eurasia, the rest of them orginated in North Africa. They didn't come from SSA.

These Nubian maternal & paternal haplogroups in Africa are West Eurasian in origin in were in Northeast Africa well before the Christian period. Stop trying to reinterpret facts to deny that Nubians don't have Eurasian influence. Let's just agree to disagree.
Yeah but it also said these Eurasian markers were also found in North Africa thousands of years before the Cristian period. The study says phenotype wise despite the Eurasian flow their phenotype didn’t change

Like I said 4 of them originated in West Eurasia, the rest of them orginated in North Africa. They didn't come from SSA.
North Africans are still Africa. Before the Saharan dessert there was no such thing as sub Saharan Africa.

they were saying the 4 Eurasian markers supposedly originated in Eurasia was already present in Africa first.
7766871E 5B12 484F 8A4C BF7D32B7B010

Plus since you can’t read THESE EURASIANS DID NOT EFFCT THEIR MORPHOLOGY NUBAINS WILL STILL LOOK SIMILAR LIKE THEY DO NOW MOST NUBAINS ARE DARK SKINNED

Last edited:
Yeah but it also said these Eurasian markers were also found in North Africa thousands of years before the Cristian period. The study says phenotype wise despite the Eurasian flow their phenotype didn’t change
Yes they arrived during the Neolithic when the Sahara region of Africa was still green (Neolithic/Mesolithic Era) 10K-20K years ago. The study never claimed the phenotype didn't change you just assumed that because you wanted to say that Nubians are pure when they CLEARLY are NOT. I'm done arguing.

• +1
North Africans are still Africa. Before the Saharan dessert there was no such thing as sub Saharan Africa.

they were saying the 4 Eurasian markers supposedly originated in Eurasia was already present in Africa first.View attachment 1249791
Plus since you can’t read THESE EURASIANS DID NOT EFFCT THEIR MORPHOLOGY
The people that carried those North African origin haplogroups back-migrated into Africa from West Eurasia/Levant. They weren't the same race modern-day sub-Saharan Africans. Those Neolithic North Africans mixed with Neolithic Nilotes to create modern-day Nubians.

• +1
Yes they arrived during the Neolithic when the Sahara region of Africa was still green (Neolithic/Mesolithic Era) 10K-20K years ago. The study never claimed the phenotype didn't change you just assumed that because you wanted to say that Nubians are pure when they CLEARLY are NOT. I'm done arguing.
Bro you can’t be this stupid
86C7CFE9 BD25 48F7 8254 A637E7975013

“However, genetic data have hover resolution than morphological data for detecting gene flow” meaning that the gene flow did not effect the morphology of the NUBAINS bro I’m done going around cycles believe what you want idc I gave evidence and facts to back up my claims.

Bro you can’t be this stupid
View attachment 1249795
“However, genetic data have hover resolution than morphological data for detecting gene flow” meaning that the gene flow did not effect the morphology of the NUBAINS bro I’m done going around cycles believe what you want idc I gave evidence and facts to back up my claims.
Let's just agree to disagee.

The people that carried those North African origin haplogroups back-migrated into Africa from West Eurasia/Levant. They weren't the same race modern-day sub-Saharan Africans. Those Neolithic North Africans mixed with Neolithic Nilotes to create modern-day Nubians.
Those Neolithic farmers also all had a sub Saharan genes in them
23798D42 AE04 4C48 97B6 E3D7FD9F58AC

Let's just agree to disagee.
Ok fine but again there’s not sub Saharan race the Nubians you see today are not a result of mixing due to the fact that genetically and carnally their phenotype did not change
/attachments/689d0c80-ec96-41d4-876f-9eed8799a735-jpeg.1249797/?hash=f6ff1a84336c20b95fdbc63466d1e702
Those Neolithic farmers also all had a sub Saharan genes in them View attachment 1249796

Attachments

• 689D0C80-EC96-41D4-876F-9EED8799A735.jpeg
    689D0C80-EC96-41D4-876F-9EED8799A735.jpeg
    26.5 KB · Views: 5

Almost all attractive ''black'' women have Caucasian/Caucasoid facial features. Almost every sub-Saharan African female that's extremely attractive has some degree of West Eurasian (European, MENA, or South Asian ancestry) admixture in their DNA which increases her phenotypic characteristics which may include (high nose bridges, deep-set eyes, light-colored eyes, soft wavy, curly, straight, soft-kinky hair, & even lighter skin). #ChocolateCaucasoid #WhiteWomenDippedInChocolate. :forcedsmile: @looksmaxxer234 @africancel @Preston

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
do you genuinely believe this

Almost all attractive ''black'' women have Caucasian/Caucasoid facial features. Almost every sub-Saharan African female that's extremely attractive has some degree of West Eurasian (European, MENA, or South Asian ancestry) admixture in their DNA which increases her phenotypic characteristics which may include (high nose bridges, deep-set eyes, light-colored eyes, soft wavy, curly, straight, soft-kinky hair, & even lighter skin). #ChocolateCaucasoid #WhiteWomenDippedInChocolate. :forcedsmile: @looksmaxxer234 @africancel @Preston
West Eurasian doesn’t mean Europeans Caucasian is not a race. South Sudanese people are not mixed yet the Caucasian phenotype is seen within them

West Eurasian doesn’t mean Europeans Caucasian is not a race. South Sudanese people are not mixed yet the Caucasian phenotype is seen within them
West Eurasian means someone who is from West Eurasia, this includes Europeans, Arabs, Central Asians, South Asians, & North Africans since they all have West Eurasian ancestry to varying degrees. South Sudanese people would look better if they had lighter skin, higher angular/sharp nose bridges, light-colored eyes, & softer hair. All West Eurasians are Caucasian/Caucasoid.

Yes OP recognises this too often when he says African women he usually mentions horn africans and women of the sahel in west Africa, which is a minority of Africa's population and both have external ad mixture, but when you tell him this he copes by saying that the Eurasians were Africans too, kinda strange.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14563
West Eurasian means someone who is from West Eurasia, this includes Europeans, Arabs, Central Asians, South Asians, & North Africans since they all have West Eurasian ancestry to varying degrees. South Sudanese people would look better if they had lighter skin, higher angular/sharp nose bridges, light-colored eyes, & softer hair. All West Eurasians are Caucasian/Caucasoid.
Not really Europeans are genetically distinct from indo Iranians and those two have similar phenotypes. Nubians have Eurasian mixture but it didn’t effect their phenotype. Explain to me why does the Masai looo completely different from black Americans who themselves are 25 percent white

Yes OP recognises this too often when he says African women he usually mentions horn africans and women of the sahel in west Africa, which is a minority of Africa's population and both have external ad mixture, but when you tell him this he copes by saying that the Eurasians were Africans too, kinda strange.
Not really people like him use Eurasian to take the diversity out of Africa even west Africans have Eurasian dna

I know, instead of just admitting the truth, he clings onto delusions. Even though most Horners, Sahelians, North Africans, & New World Blacks are mixed to varying degrees.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Jason Voorhees, Looks234 and 1 other person
Studies have proven that certain sehelian groups are not mixed Berbers don’t mix with black Africans

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
I know, instead of just admitting the truth, he clings onto delusions. Even though most Horners, Sahelians, North Africans, & New World Blacks are mixed to varying degrees.
Europeans are also mixed my guy

Not really Europeans are genetically distinct from indo Iranians and those two have similar phenotypes. Nubians have Eurasian mixture but it didn’t effect their phenotype. Explain to me why does the Masai looo completely different from black Americans who themselves are 25 percent white
West Eurasian: someone who is from the West Eurasian side of the Eurasian supercontinent (mainly refering to Caucasians). Nubians & Maasais are mixed with West Eurasians boyo. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maasai_people#Genetics. Just admit the truth, every black woman you find attractive is mixed & not full-blooded SSA.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6273
148+ replies, jfl

• JFL
Europeans are also mixed my guy
Don't divert. All Europeans have archaic admixture just like everyone else from ancient times. You are a hypocrite. You admit that Europeans are mixed, but will never accept the fact that almost every black woman you post or find attractive is mixed with Europeans, MENAs, or South Asians. :lul::forcedsmile::lul:

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 6273
West Eurasian: someone who is from the West Eurasian side of the Eurasian supercontinent (mainly refering to Caucasians). Nubians & Maasais are mixed with West Eurasians boyo. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maasai_people#Genetics. Just admit the truth, every black woman you find attractive is mixed & not full-blooded SSA.
That’s cope Maasai are only mixed with 18 percent Eurasian dna vs the 25 percent European dna of black Americans. Who do black Americans look like west Africans still? Stop coping