Black women mog white women

I never claimed they were ''less'' African, I just won't lie to myself & try to deny reality like a Negrocentric who suffers from aesthetic self-hatred. :lul::lul::lul: There phenotype wouldn't even exist if they didn't have non-SSA genes. West Eurasians (Caucasians) look vaguely similar to each other but you can still tell the differences.
Caucasians before mixture would had looked very different and you are doubting this. Europeans would had looked greatly different. Those west Eurasians still predate Europeans and Arabs. Some south Sudanese ethnic groups can have more mongliod or Caucasian like features naturally keep coping

you didn’t debunk anything those East Africans would still look similar to how they do now because of climate this is already proven by cranial studies you can’t disprove that :lul:
E72E547A 7573 4D6C BF38 80F8F45063AE

F217934D 50E3 49CE 9E20 487D88DDA9C1
578FC6D6 0EA8 4585 9747 769B27A623DC

these are what the first Europeans what had looked like cope harder bro
@looksmaxxer234 @africancel @Preston @AscendingHero @goat2x I've destroyed this brainlet boyos. Good day

@looksmaxxer234 @africancel @Preston @AscendingHero @goat2x I've destroyed this brainlet boyos. Good day.
I dotn even know what's hard to admit tbh. Caucasian features are inherently more attractive and desirable. I thought this was common knowledge even normies know this

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I dotn even know what's hard to admit tbh. Caucasian features are inherently more attractive and desirable. I thought this was common knowledge even normies know this
I’m not really disagreeing with you I’m saying that black Africans could also have Caucasian like features. Caucasian phenotypes are the majority tbh. But he’s trying to make it seem like northern Sudanese and East Africans would look like west Africans without their arcadic Eurasian dna. Even studies have already proven that their phenotypes wouldn’t have changed
AC111771 2FD9 4948 AFB8 3D05D5C31408

A4989E1A 2B71 4340 BCE0 5EFC75DE40EF

@looksmaxxer234 @africancel @Preston @AscendingHero @goat2x I've destroyed this brainlet boyos. Good day.
Ok I understand what your coming from your one of those Eurocentrist who believe in the Caucasian race theory. Let’s clear things up yes you are correct that all East Africans and nilo Saharan groups are all admixed with out of Africa populations relating to west Eurasians what you are failing to understand is that the population that they mixed with, the levent and those original Eurasian populations who mixed with the East Africans were one of the first our or Africa populations and this was an back to Africa mixture.

e1b1 originated first in east Africa and can even be seen in Europeans in less amounts
C065DF9F BA38 4115 95C1 D803E41F8F9B

the nafutians were also the very original out of Africa populations these populations mixed with the East African populations. Meaning the East Africans are a mixture of Ancient Eurasian out of Africa populations and ancient Nilotic African populations.

Now to destroy your “ Caucasian race”theory
Hal group R1b1c is a European marker yet this exact marker is also found in Chadian Africans and despite that the Chadians look no different from other black Africans before you try to give that credit to ancient Eurasian migrants how is it that the northern Cameroon tribes and ethnic groups have the highest R1b1a2 yet they don’t resemble any arabic or European ethnic groups. The R1b1a2 genetic marker makes up 90 percent of their genome.

this also proves my Nubian study that despise their Eurasian genetics they phenotype wise still remained sub Saharan. Meaning that curly hair straight noses to a certain extent are native African phenotypes.

even in the South Sudan you can find a variety of phenotypes ranging from this
E7EB9F53 3AFF 4BBA 8021 90B742345F10

to this
ABF5E00C 2C27 4E55 9429 81A9A8D7FD39

Though nilo Saharan Masais are 50 percent Cushitic they are only around 18 percent Eurasian meaning that their phenotype is overwhelming African. Explain to me why the majority of black Americans still look similar to west Africans despite being 25 percent European while the Maasai is only 18 percent Eurasian even less mixed than black Americans but still look extremely different from black Americans with no variety in their phenotype like black Americans.

give up your Eurocentric mindset all of your talking points have been debunked and your most likely no gonna respond to this post because this time I back up all my information with facts and evidence.

@africancel
@Preston
@goat2x
@Preston
@looksmaxxer234
@Gym

Last edited: