Blackcels in this forum, are you guys NT irl?

D

Deleted member 23772

Kraken
tagging a pack of BBCs @whiteissuperior @lunin7 @Blackgymmax @GilfHunter @PrinceLuenLeoncur @klip11 @Ozell Israelite @Growth Plate @looksmaxxer234 @mecha72 @fauxfox @tyronelite @fogdart @BigJimsWornOutTires @bishōnenmaxxer @AspiringMogger @qotav @SuperSpoonman @ManletBlackcel @defezman @RetardSubhuman @dimorphism @Bushman @omarthegoat195 @Afrikancel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, AspiringMogger, Deleted member 24507 and 1 other person
tag my nigga @dontbedissinmynigga he is part of BBC gang (for real)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
also make this post a poll

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 29167
You can't be incel if you're black.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Deleted member 22124, zura and 14 others
Half those blackcels are just larpers

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 23772
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I'm not BBC but BWC

gettyimages-72324608.jpg

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News
Season 5 What GIF by The Office
Season 17 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aBetterMii, rand anon, Deprived and 4 others
Not at all

• +1
No

• +1
tagging a pack of BBCs @whiteissuperior @lunin7 @Blackgymmax @GilfHunter @PrinceLuenLeoncur @klip11 @Ozell Israelite @Growth Plate @looksmaxxer234 @mecha72 @fauxfox @tyronelite @fogdart @BigJimsWornOutTires @bishōnenmaxxer @AspiringMogger @qotav @SuperSpoonman @ManletBlackcel @defezman @RetardSubhuman @dimorphism @Bushman @omarthegoat195 @Afrikancel
Ofc not. No NT nigga finds this place

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, horizontallytall, Sprinkles and 5 others
NT enuf to not be seen as autistic

• +1
Israelites (so-called Negroes) can’t be incel because we’re the most masculine. This is why all the blackcels are Hamite (so-called African) men and bastard (mixed) men.

• +1
my skin is white, you disgusting repulsive ape brained boy lover

Your skin is red, dumb baboon faggot nigger.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and rand anon
no

I have access to the SpEd room, what do you think?

Enough to the point where people are not weired out by me, not enough to be friends with NT people. All my friends are as anti-social as me, if not more.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 29581
funny how the majority of the "blacks" you have tagged are actually somali. might as well tag @rand anon @Guerrilla and the other dravidians while ur at it

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, bloomercel, Roamer and 2 others
make this a poll nigga you'll get 10x the response rate

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
NT is life

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
blackcel when people cant tell im mixed until i tell them, just lol at you. also im not incel

You’re an ugly blackcel but lol at your coping mechanism though. Bastard (mixed) niggers are always coping.

I’m very NT tbh but high inhib

NT theory is just wishful thinking

half nt half not

• +1
I think I’m NT @VeryIndoEuropean have met me irl and he thought I was NT too

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 29581
No

I sense a lot of racism on this thread. I'm not racist, though. I accept all walks of life EXCEPT Darwinists. Anyone that believes in evolution is on my anathema checklist. I don't appreciate cowards too chicken shit to confront the dipshits teaching that crap in school. If man evolved from monkey, trust me, there wouldn't be any monkeys around. Why? Because man fucking evolved from them! Sounds pretty retarded after you thoroughly examine that garbage.

I think so but what does it mean to be NT I never really understood it

I think so but what does it mean to be NT I never really understood it
Being normal having friends decent social skills ect

• +1
Reactions: not_ovER
I’m nt but am cursed with high inhib 😔

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 28904
noodle foids hate Asian guys jfl
Yeah thats what I mean, but asian guys will tell white guys that they can’t be incel, because they can just go for Asian girls

• +1
Reactions: rand anon