Blackpill channels disappering all over Youtube, Looksmax and incels.is on Life Support

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
My brothers

The Jews and their Commie lemmings are destroying everything their is in our lives

There is no where to hide, even Bitchute is losing users and videos

What can we do, we are silenced at every level

Pretty soon everywhere will be conform to the bluepill and Jew reality or be silenced and arrested

I am losing my mind, normies in real life are hopelessly ignorant and cant possibly talk with them about the current reality

Everything is falling around us, if we lose this site, we lose everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 5048 and 26 others
less competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, ovosoundszn, Looks234 and 4 others
jews GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Patient A, looksmaxxtocope and 10 others
i’m gonna miss everyone here when this site eventually gets shut down by Biden

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, ToursOverBoyo2020, looksmaxxtocope and 6 others
Everybody better start making alternative contact solutions with each other before the ship sinks and we all drift apart into the vastness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 10524, ItsOver.com and 3 others
CBAF2D55 2647 4747 AC7B 793698697267

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, mogstar, Deleted member 12165 and 2 others
its because of all these shooters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 12165 and 1 other person
Everybody better start making alternative contact solutions with each other before the ship sinks and we all drift apart into the vastness
No matter how many websites comeup, they always knock 2 more down

We should start a looksmax discord for only based users !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Patient A, Deleted member 2597 and 4 others
There will probably be red/blackpiller concentration camps soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Looks234, Deleted member 7866 and 4 others
There will probably be red/blackpiller concentration camps soon
Biden and his Jew pals

If you dont look like this
4e0

And your diet doesnt consist of this
BK

You are to re-educated immediately in a FEMA Camp. Transportation will be automatic and paid in full by your wage slave taxes, thank you for cooperating

Tenor 6

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Patient A, turkproducer and 7 others
My brothers

The Jews and their Commie lemmings are destroying everything their is in our lives

Pretty soon everywhere will be conform to the bluepill and Jew reality or be silenced and arrested

I am losing my mind, normies in real life are hopelessly ignorant and cant possibly talk with them about the current reality

Ugh. Thats nothing. American Asians throughout the nation have declared domestic war against African-Americans (who's never been to Africa before.) They're beating the black out of their baboon asses! This shit got real, niggERR.

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 2632, gamma and 2 others
Freedom of speech is dying, this is the world we live in right now, and the sheep normies follow the herder like good dogs. Not only these forums, freedom of speech is being cracked down because of muh Covid as well in most places. The internet used to be a place of freedom, but I guess no more now. Fuck these commie authoritarian cucks and their fucking normie shills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, turkproducer, Beetlejuice and 6 others
My brothers

i said a week ago we should make this site private. we can feed sargent some dolars with his online courses and VIPs already. this site must be private, the same as gore sites today, or it will be taken down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Patient A and Deleted member 2632
The solutions are very simple:
-Make a forum on the deepweb, or simply deprive the site and make it harder to access
-Make a politically correct forum, where we would discuss looksmax, but without heavy things like talking about rape

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 11167 and Deleted member 7866
i said a week ago we should make this site private. we can feed sargent some dolars with his online courses and VIPs already. this site must be private, the same as gore sites today, or it will be taken down
I will pay the Jew for private site, ban all greycels too only 1000+ users allowed

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Patient A and Deleted member 12165
@Jagged0 is to blame for voting biden

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
-Make a forum on the deepweb, or simply deprive the site and make it harder to access
-Make a politically correct forum, where we would discuss looksmax, but without heavy things like talking about rape
No the idea is not to conform to political correctness

Its not like users here are actually violent or rapists, college campus has actual criminals, they just talk shit

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Patient A and Deleted member 12165
Lifefuel, if you're spreading the looksmax theory you're a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
We can call the second option cuckmax.me

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 4106
Lifefuel, if you're spreading the looksmax theory you're a cuck
Indeed, in my country the manosphere is already using terms like "cope", "Chad", and they already talk about the importance of looks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 2632 and gamma
A little while ago perhaps some of you were here when the servers switched over to an investigation division. Ugh. Looks like we're being reviewed for possibly free-thinking and being non-compliant American amendment protectors. Not looking good at all. Not looking good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and Deleted member 2632
A little while ago perhaps some of you were here when the servers switched over to an investigation division. Ugh. Looks like we're being reviewed for possibly free-thinking and being non-compliant American amendment protectors. Not looking good at all. Not looking good.
when did this shit happen? did anyone got in trouble?

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Freedom of speech is dying, this is the world we live in right now, and the sheep normies follow the herder like good dogs. Not only these forums, freedom of speech is being cracked down because of muh Covid as well in most places. The internet used to be a place of freedom, but I guess no more now. Fuck these commie authoritarian cucks and their fucking normie shills
I feel like even "based spaces" are eventually going to be invaded by those commie shills you mentioned, until the things discussed become watered down to the point of basically being unrecognisable.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 2632
we need a backup server in offshore safe internet companies

.me just turned into looksmax.co holy FUARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, turkproducer and Deleted member 2632
when did this shit happen? did anyone got in trouble?
Trouble with a capital T. Ugh. All of us. Big Time. Thats with a capital B and T.

Trouble with a capital T. Ugh. All of us. Big Time. Thats with a capital B and T.
You sure jump to conclusions, but no doubt they are cracking down on Blackpilled/Jewpilled content

• Woah
Being tagged. People are easy to manipulate. Just look at Joe Biden! Do you really believe he has any say-so about anything? Hell no! He's not even a puppet for that circus. The Fall Guy. A name. Ugh. They won't even allow him to do a press conference. In case he tries to do a McCain morse code SOS. Ugh. Its so sad what they're doing to him. Look at him trying to walk up stairs.

tenor.gif

He's frightened! Does this look like a man in power or someone in need of help?

Indeed, in my country the manosphere is already using terms like "cope", "Chad", and they already talk about the importance of looks
what country?

• Woah
Can anyone link me up Serge's socials so I know when the sites change domains? This crap has been super annoying.

Rothschilds and Serge having a meetup as we speak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 5189 and 3 others
what blackpill channels have disappeared tho