Blackpill doesn't apply to 90% of people

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
5% are Chads, and 5% are truecels. I am one of the unlucky 5%.

I've seen pics of 100+ people in DMs. Everyone is a 4-5 PSL compact-skulled twink. No one looks like they've ever faced hardships in their life or have a facial expression that shows they are able to fight. Nobody looks like someone who would be in the athlete/jock friend group in high school, all would be in the nerdy LoL players normie friend group. Their personality is revolting to women. I'm not even trolling. I'm the only actual incel I've seen on here while everyone else is a soft-headed zoomer normie. I've yet to see a single other person who I have sympathy for being an incel for. Everyone else was failed by their fucking parents by not signing them up for sports where they would be around other high T men in a redpilled environment. Not fag sports like soccer or swimming, but basketball and football.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, currylightskin, justinzayn and 21 others
Why do you think trucels would send their pics in your dms?
obviously more attractive people would be more comfortable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Marsiere214, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 12 others
Why do you think trucels would send their pics in your dms?
obviously more attractive people would be more comfortable
Attractive people post their pics in public on here. It's the truecels who send in DMs.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, chawaje, Deleted member 17174 and 8 others
You haven't seen my recessed juvenile 14 year old looking bloated subhuman face. I'm the only real incel on this site.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, ROTTING and thecel
@RabidRosaries Is one as well.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 12.23.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 12.23.36 PM.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.58.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 9.58.05 AM.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Scammer
Everyone on looksmax is a 6’3+ psl6 chad with 8x6 cock

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: falcon1, Marsiere214, Deleted member 15309 and 9 others
Attractive people post their pics in public on here. It's the truecels who send in DMs.
do they ask for a rate or for surgery advice?
Honestly there are too many edgy users here to trust someone :Comfy:

i have rated a few ppl in DMs myself and i have never seen a sub5 thus far. But i imagine there may be a sample bias due to people who aren't ugly being more likely to post their mug on the internet. I guess actually ugly people are aware that they're ugly and so they won't post.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Preoximerianas, noodlelover and 2 others
i have rated a few ppl in DMs myself and i have never seen a sub5 thus far. But i imagine there may be a sample bias due to people who aren't ugly being more likely to post their mug on the internet. I guess actually ugly people are aware that they're ugly and so they won't post.
U are mistaken

So, you are Chad? :unsure:

Cause I saw your photos, and you are NOWHERE near incel tier! So, definitely not in the lower 5%.

And with your height, you CANNOT be incel, if you just get out of your basement, and try somewhat... communicating with taller girls?? :unsure:

Post your photos here for others to assess... Everyone already saw them anyways... Let's see what people think: Truecel, or Mentalcel. I bet you are Mentalcel. Unless youre larping ofc. :unsure:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, .👽., LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
This is the average "5+ PSL mogger" on this site. Twink-framed wimp-skulled soyboy nerd who is too socially anxious to order anything on the phone but looks good in isolated facial pictures.

Divinebeing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Zeruel and gamma
So, you are Chad? :unsure:

Cause I saw your photos, and you are NOWHERE near incel tier! So, definitely not in the lower 5%.

And with your height, you CANNOT be incel, if you just get out of your basement, and try somewhat... communicating with taller girls?? :unsure:
Height does not matter. How many times do I have to say this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, .👽. and Yerico7
This. I'm subhuman so I'm never gonna post pics. Most people who do either are gl or are deluded normies.

I've seen pics of 100+ people in DMs. Everyone is a 4-5 PSL compact-skulled twink. No one looks like they've ever faced hardships in their life or have a facial expression that shows they are able to fight. Nobody looks like someone who would be in the athlete/jock friend group in high school, all would be in the nerdy LoL players normie friend group. Their personality is revolting to women. I'm not even trolling. I'm the only actual incel I've seen on here while everyone else is a soft-headed zoomer normie. I've yet to see a single other person who I have sympathy for being an incel for. Everyone else was failed by their fucking parents by not signing them up for sports where they would be around other high T men in a redpilled environment. Not fag sports like soccer or swimming, but basketball and football.
You Sound like an honest harsh rater . Can you rate me

I've seen pics of 100+ people in DMs. Everyone is a 4-5 PSL compact-skulled twink. No one looks like they've ever faced hardships in their life or have a facial expression that shows they are able to fight. Nobody looks like someone who would be in the athlete/jock friend group in high school, all would be in the nerdy LoL players normie friend group. Their personality is revolting to women. I'm not even trolling. I'm the only actual incel I've seen on here while everyone else is a soft-headed zoomer normie. I've yet to see a single other person who I have sympathy for being an incel for. Everyone else was failed by their fucking parents by not signing them up for sports where they would be around other high T men in a redpilled environment.
People here don't just want to get laid to lose their virgnity or something, they want to get all the benefits that come with being gl i.e chadlite+. People here want to be with gl girls HTB+. Damn near impossible for normie guys. Look at hypergamy in western countries.

Ascending =/ losing your virgnity
Ascending = Becoming a top tier male and getting full benefits of the halo effect and sexual selection.

Agree that most people here are nerfed by mentalceldom.

Not fag sports like soccer or swimming, but basketball and football.
Swimming is the best sport for developing your body.

everyone else is a soft-headed zoomer normie.
You're a zoomer if you were born during or after 1997, are you a zoomer?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Preoximerianas, AspiringChadlet and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 16380
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380

Whats wrong with swimming?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
This is the average "5+ PSL mogger" on this site. Twink-framed wimp-skulled soyboy nerd who is too socially anxious to order anything on the phone but looks good in isolated facial pictures.

View attachment 1550516
Fucking pussy you left the forum smh @DivineBeing

View attachment 1550527

He looks insane in the third pic
Yeah, but it does not count, because his more "real" photos are 1 and 2. :unsure:

Any ugly person can be "Chad" with a professional photographer. You just need the right angle and lighting, as in his third photo.

• +1
Yeah, but it does not count, because his more "real" photos are 1 and 2. :unsure:

Any ugly person can be "Chad" with a professional photographer. You just need the right angle and lighting, as in his third photo.
I'm aware mate :)

• +1

Cope. Look at the number of curries on this website. So many of them are manlet and have apu-tier pheno. Over for most of them tbh.

Average looks level here is probably 3-3.5 PSL. Lots of deformed users too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 14905 and LooksOrDeath
Cope. Look at the number of curries on this website. So many of them are manlet and have apu-tier pheno. Over for most of them tbh.

Average looks level here is probably 3-3.5 PSL. Lots of deformed users too.
Not this again....

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
People here don't just want to get laid to lose their virgnity or something, they want to get all the benefits that come with being gl i.e chadlite+. People here want to be with gl girls HTB+. Damn near impossible for normie guys. Look at hypergamy in western countries.

Ascending = Becoming a top tier male and getting full benefits of the halo effect and sexual selection.

Cope. Mentalceldom doesn't exist unless you are legit retarded or something.

• +1
Reactions: DrTony and Deleted member 17244
Not this again....
You are coping. Do you honestly the average user here looks decent in the eyes of western women? There is a reason why they ended up here.

So many are legit incel.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and EverythingMattersCel
You are coping. Do you honestly the average user here looks decent in the eyes of western women? There is a reason why they ended up here.
People here do not end up because they're ugly. That's what incels.is is for. Most people end up here because they want to improve their looks. Doesn't mean they're ugly. Alot of common posters here are 5 PSL +. I can name 2 dozen on the top of my head.

Well this is the guy who rates chads as 4.5 PSL. Whenever you rate someone I just adjust by adding 1.5 points to your rating.

• +1

View attachment 1550516
He is still above average imo but far from chadlite or chad. But then again he may have been looksminned here. In other pics he is close to chadlite.

• +1
He is still above average imo but far from chadlite or chad. But then again he may have been looksminned here. In other pics he is close to chadlite.

rate him in pic 3

People here do not end up because they're ugly. That's what incels.is is for. Most people end up here because they want to improve their looks. Doesn't mean they're ugly. Alot of common posters here are 5 PSL +. I can name 2 dozen on the top of my head.

Well this is the guy who rates chads as 4.5 PSL. Whenever you rate someone I just adjust by adding 1.5 points to your rating.
Why do you think the supposed 5 PSL+ dudes need to post their pics and fish for validation from incels here? Nobody is here is 6 PSL ffs. Best looking dude is probably 5.5 PSL tops. You have to consider that a lot of people fraud their pics/videos. Even the forum chads. They prolly look a lot worse IRL.

Actually. You know what. Get some stacies and ask them to rate the 5+ PSL users here. Chances are they may get rated just average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and LooksOrDeath
Why do you think the supposed 5 PSL+ dudes need to post their pics and fish for validation from incels here?
Very few do that. The guys that end up here have bdd and want to look even better. Or just ended up here.
Nobody is here is 6 PSL ffs. Best looking dude is probably 5.5 PSL tops. You have to consider that a lot of people fraud their pics/videos. Even the forum chads. They prolly look a lot worse IRL.
Amnesias Salludons Arvids me
Actually. You know what. Get some stacies and ask them to rate the 5+ PSL users here. Chances are they may get rated just average.
I have that salludon thread that I keep on sending you. Not going to bother again.

Not him. That's another dude.

He is around 5.25 PSL. Lots of women prolly find him weird and fake looking as he is surgerymaxxed.
what surgery did he get?

Very few do that. The guys that end up here have bdd and want to look even better. Or just ended up here.

I have that salludon thread that I keep on sending you. Not going to bother again.
Here's a thread where they rate that dude you told me to rate:

• +1
People who ask me to rate them in dms are validation seeking normies. I never rate them again

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7725

Does shit on my london tinder account. Even worse than my autistic morphs. But this is prolly a UK specific thing.

People who ask me to rate them in dms are validation seeking normies. I never rate them again
Normies have women interested in them. They don't need to seek validation. Those are prolly subhumans.

Once you get pussy, you will forget about this website. Everyone here is a virgin mentalcel. As soon as a girl shows them affection, they will leave this site. "muh it's not about girls".

Swimming is for literal faggots. Not a single sex-haver did it in my high school. Sounds like something a swimmer would say. Football and basketball are the only legitimate sports.

No jfl.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and LooksOrDeath
Here's a thread where they rate that dude you told me to rate:

average is 7.25/10. Which is 1 in 80 people for trm. People also acknowledge that he had surgeries done. Seems to be divinebeing, @ForeverRecession had a thread that showed he had a presence on reddit I think?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

Amnesia is prolly 5.5 PSL
Arvid is 5-5.5 PSL
Salludon is 4.75 PSL

In terms of how western women would perceive them. Salludon would be 6 PSL if he was white.

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and LooksOrDeath
Normies have women interested in them. They don't need to seek validation. Those are prolly subhumans.
the average normie doesnt get shit

Once you get pussy, you will forget about this website. Everyone here is a virgin mentalcel. As soon as a girl shows them affection, they will leave this site. "muh it's not about girls".

Swimming is for literal faggots. Not a single sex-haver did it in my high school. Sounds like something a swimmer would say. Football and basketball are the only legitimate sports.

No jfl.
I'm still here

@AlexBrown84 is also still here even after he fucked that gook

average is 7.25/10. Which is 1 in 80 people for trm. People also acknowledge that he had surgeries done. Seems to be divinebeing, @ForeverRecession had a thread that showed he had a presence on reddit I think?
That is not divine being ffs. Are you blind? He is a famous PSLer who got lots of surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725