Blackpill IRL is such a joke

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
I saw around 10 couples yesterday of which 3-4 girls were hot and all of their bfs were the same height and LTN-Mtn
Not even a single guy was htn in relationships

Ig being htn+ is a death sentence in dating pls looksmin in order to get a hot gf these days coz blackpill is really a fuckin joke

I hope people who go outside can relate ofc the basement rotters will have chad or death theories.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Heartless, Mister Fuwy, hifynnt and 30 others
I saw around 10 couples yesterday of which 3-4 girls were hot and all of their bfs were the same height and LTN-Mtn

Ig being htn+ is a death sentence in dating pls looksmin in order to get a hot gf these days coz blackpill is really a fuckin joke

I hope people who go outside can relate ofc the basement rotters will have chad or death theories.
Where? In school?

Yet, they are cucked. Ascension is a joke actually.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, glaruz and datboijj
If you’re stuck with Tinder then black pill is reality.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Orvka381, murdah and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, murdah, Deprived and 3 others
Lifefuel for @Bzz

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, xeqri, ggg.tv🤫 and 1 other person
Delete tinder and warm approach max

Delete tinder and be volcel until after my surgeries, more like.

I have no opportunity to approach at the moment and even if I did, I’ve never received an IOI in my life. This probably goes for most invisible men MTN or lower. If your social circle collapsed at this looks level, you’re cooked.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Costcosuperstore, Orvka381 and 2 others

Probably cheating on them :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, phenotypecel and okwiwhd
i hate women so much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RonnieMcNuttMaxxing, BeanletMogger, Eternal_ and 12 others

cope

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
I also see those oofy doofy guys in couples but bear in mind that they are betabuxxers 99% of the time and will inevitably get cucked or dumped

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Dream99, okwiwhd and 2 others
If you’re stuck with Tinder then black pill is reality.
No it's not I've ran people that would be considered LTNs-MTNs that slayed hard on tinder, and I've ran dudes that are considered gigachads who did shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, user123456 and Xangsane
Your so right i work in a store and the amount of subhumans with attractive girls im seeing is insane yestarday i saw some girl who was like 6"2-3 with some 5"10 ltn skinny fat dude as her boyfriend brootal .Social circle and social skills are life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 2 others

It's as simple as being at the right place right time for majority of normies. I've seen skinny fat average height weak HTN (NT, extroverted and with game tho) get a threesome with 2 strong MTB - weak HTB this way.

Looks and blackpill are brutally overrated.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Xangsane
i saw some girl who was like 6"2-3 with some 5"10 ltn skinny fat dude as her boyfriend

"blackpilled forum"

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
Lifefuel for @Bzz
What waffles warned me about these delusions. Probably these girls are using these normies temporarily before meeting chad. It's the cycle all over again. Blackpill will always be the truth. I mean yeah later in life most beckies will settle with their looksmatch. But before that it's either chad only or using normies before chads come. Actually they chase chad their whole life. Even married and having children they would cheat with chad

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, borismonster, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
Girls dont want a guy prettier than them, high / low trust determines alot of ltrs.

Ive found that the older users that are mtn+ become alot more blue pilled on this site.

The blackpill/lookism isnt the whole truth and female attraction is more complex than we will ever know.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld, Xangsane, copemaxxeer and 1 other person

At my school i eavesdrop into female conversations and its always very black pilling

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, Costcosuperstore, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
Girls dont want a guy prettier than them, high / low trust determines alot of ltrs.

Ive found that the older users that are mtn+ become alot more blue pilled on this site.

The blackpill/lookism isnt the whole truth and female attraction is more complex than we will ever know.
Disagreed tbf

It's always blackpill and it has always been blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius

Biggest cope. Girls always want a guy prettier than them, stronger than etc. It's evolutionary.

true and the average .org incel just cant wrap their head around the fact that looks arent everything:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Dimaaa5
Biggest cope. Girls always want a guy prettier than them, stronger than etc. It's evolutionary.

Looks to me that's not the case for HTBs+ they almost always date a subhuman lol (normies are subhuman)

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Looks to me that's not the case for HTBs+ they almost always date a subhuman lol (normies are subhuman)
Yeah htbs are another case. They seek for money. But mtbs and lower are always chad only. They don't care about money

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
Lol that does not mean anything. For example in Finland 40% of Partners does not even have sex with each other. Thats is probably mtn/ltn partners. You get in to relationship but u dont get pussy :lul:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Costcosuperstore and lowiqNormie
What waffles warned me about these delusions. Probably these girls are using these normies temporarily before meeting chad. It's the cycle all over again. Blackpill will always be the truth. I mean yeah later in life most beckies will settle with their looksmatch. But before that it's either chad only or using normies before chads come. Actually they chase chad their whole life. Even married and having children they would cheat with chad
Yeah but chads are hard to get. Chads have same power as women. They can get anything they want. There are bigger chances that those chad will dumb them than mtn. A lot of people will end up in mtn partners.

Yeah but chads are hard to get. Chads have same power as women. They can get anything they want. There are bigger chances that those chad will dumb them than mtn. A lot of people will end up in mtn partners.
Yeah that what I said. But women always chase chads even if they settled down with a normie.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

They are insecure af to go for a htn or above

Yeah that what I said. But women always chase chads even if they settled down with a normie.
Yeah but men have same desire. They always want that good looking girl.

• +1
No it's not I've ran people that would be considered LTNs-MTNs that slayed hard on tinder, and I've ran dudes that are considered gigachads who did shit.
Really? What were the results like and were the uggos appealing?
And what did the Gigachads look like?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and chadmaverickmaxxing
And who dates Chad long term?

• +1

yay!!

Most chads I’ve seen ltr low Htb or mtb. Except for the super prettyboys who are picky and prefer stacies
bro where fo yall live to see chads often bro😭😭 i literally only see htns nd every once in a while like a chadlite I literally only know one dude irl who would get rated on here chadlite

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Xangsane

@Magnum Opus

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
bro where fo yall live to see chads often bro😭😭 i literally only see htns nd every once in a while like a chadlite I literally only know one dude irl who would get rated on here chadlite
Uk

• +1
Reactions: Bigbootylover45