Blackpill IRL is such a joke

Facts lol. After like a month of being in college I realized that having charisma, being NT, and having a big social circle is way more important than looking like Chad. if your social life is popping you can easily be Mtn and slay frequently
Exposure theory and right place right time theorem

I saw around 10 couples yesterday of which 3-4 girls were hot and all of their bfs were the same height and LTN-Mtn
Not even a single guy was htn in relationships

Ig being htn+ is a death sentence in dating pls looksmin in order to get a hot gf these days coz blackpill is really a fuckin joke

I hope people who go outside can relate ofc the basement rotters will have chad or death theories.
Most likely warm approaches whether it be from friends,family,etc.

Their personality carried their looks over time and created a strong bond between each other.

Irl seeing HTN's are uncommon and still considered "rare" but that also depends where you live

I saw around 10 couples yesterday of which 3-4 girls were hot and all of their bfs were the same height and LTN-Mtn
Not even a single guy was htn in relationships

Ig being htn+ is a death sentence in dating pls looksmin in order to get a hot gf these days coz blackpill is really a fuckin joke

I hope people who go outside can relate ofc the basement rotters will have chad or death theories.
Actually true tho, I see 5'7 niggas lifemog me while I rot in here