Blackpill IRL is such a joke

not coping , i have recordings lmao. I can PM you and you can try these guys yourselves if you do not believe me JFL.

I saw around 10 couples yesterday of which 3-4 girls were hot and all of their bfs were the same height and LTN-Mtn
Not even a single guy was htn in relationships

Ig being htn+ is a death sentence in dating pls looksmin in order to get a hot gf these days coz blackpill is really a fuckin joke

I hope people who go outside can relate ofc the basement rotters will have chad or death theories.
most chads are just some aspie narcissists who cant maintain a healthy relationship

Really? What were the results like and were the uggos appealing?
And what did the Gigachads look like?
I can show you the guys I used via PM and the recordings too.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
PM me, i'm kinda busy right now packing for a holiday but I will send you the recordings when I get time later, dw.

• +1
I saw around 10 couples yesterday of which 3-4 girls were hot and all of their bfs were the same height and LTN-Mtn

Ig being htn+ is a death sentence in dating pls looksmin in order to get a hot gf these days coz blackpill is really a fuckin joke

I hope people who go outside can relate ofc the basement rotters will have chad or death theories.
I wonder where they meet these foids tho. Obviously it's not gonna be on OLD so what other options are there? I hate being non NT

Yeah they are normal.
Everyone here has some sort of mental illness

• +1
Reactions: hifynnt and soulless_npc

BlCkpill is fake af lol

Becoming normie is Much More difficult than having surgeries. Impossible For some.

Getting a girlfriend is easy peasy
Everyone can get a girlfriend even a PSL0 truecel can get a girlfriend

But I don’t care about getting a girlfriend, i just want to pump and dump as many as possible bbws but unfortunately am way too ugly for that.

Lol so you spent most of your valuable time on this site just to come to the conclusion that blackpill is cope.....see you never

• JFL
Reactions: borismonster

They tend to date looksmatched girls (bisexual HTBs and stacylitles) more often than chads (HTBs (whores) and beckies (submissive)) or normies (stacylitles (oofy doofymaxxing) and beckies), sub5s are incel or date HTBs with oofy doofymaxxing

I really find it funny, normies think they deserve stacylitles and they are willing to do anything to have external validation by their other normie friends, chad knows they are annoying to hang around if you are masculine, literally nothing in common, prettyboys can actually vibe really well with them as they are half women anyway lol

HTBs are super chill and probably the ideal women personality wise, normies think they deverse better (LMAO), chads goes for the bimbo girls with lots of libido and prettyboys go for the gothic/emo ones

MTBs are garbage but if you happen to find one that is shy and your same phenotype they can be a good deal if you are prettyboy with bad social skills, they are the girls incels complain about, chad only and the ones most likelly to hate their looksmatch and feel like they are settling for less

Sub5 males want only one thing in life, to date an objetively attractive girl, aka HTBs, so they would rather die virgin than settle for less and they do sometimes get one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hifynnt and Xangsane
@Xangsane Forgot something, no one in the social hirarchy wants to date below average looking women so they are usually just lesbian

• +1
They tend to date looksmatched girls (bisexual HTBs and stacylitles) more often than chads (HTBs (whores) and beckies (submissive)) or normies (stacylitles (oofy doofymaxxing) and beckies), sub5s are incel or date HTBs with oofy doofymaxxing

I really find it funny, normies think they deserve stacylitles and they are willing to do anything to have external validation by their other normie friends, chad knows they are annoying to hang around if you are masculine, literally nothing in common, prettyboys can actually vibe really well with them as they are half women anyway lol

HTBs are super chill and probably the ideal women personality wise, normies think they deverse better (LMAO), chads goes for the bimbo girls with lots of libido and prettyboys go for the gothic/emo ones

MTBs are garbage but if you happen to find one that is shy and your same phenotype they can be a good deal if you are prettyboy with bad social skills, they are the girls incels complain about, chad only and the ones most likelly to hate their looksmatch and feel like they are settling for less

Sub5 males want only one thing in life, to date an objetively attractive girl, aka HTBs, so they would rather die virgin than settle for less and they do sometimes get one
I noticed mtbs who rot on discord or wattpad LOVE prettyboys with unusually low ig followers with a dark aesthetic. I wonder why

@Xangsane Forgot something, no one in the social hirarchy wants to date below average looking women so they are usually just lesbian
Would you say race is also a factor

I noticed mtbs who rot on discord or wattpad LOVE prettyboys with unusually low ig followers with a dark aesthetic. I wonder why
they want good looking men who aren’t whores

• +1

Probably it's a pretty boy that shares her same facial features, we want our genes to prosper on the future regardless of what niche you are in

• +1
  • +1
they want good looking men who aren’t whores
Are they successful?
Probably it's a pretty boy that shares her same facial features, we want our genes to prosper on the future regardless of what niche you are in
Except their ratios and beauty aren’t the same
I don't have anything interesting to say there that's not been said before
I mean the race of a woman affecting her chances of getting a chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger
The joke is that you can't understand why it's the case in the first place. Ofc attractive peoples are not gonna ltr another attractive person, simply because they know very well the kind of attention they get, they'll never be at peace and know damn well they're gonna get cheated on sooner or later. So they find a little cuck, way below their league, who's dumb enough to feel lucky.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
What about if the foid isn’t white. Like asian or Latina or pale mena
I don't understand the question... A MTB brown girl has the same appeal as a LTB white one if that's what you are wondering

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Xangsane
I don't understand the question... A MTB brown girl has the same appeal as a LTB white one if that's what you are wondering
A pale asian or Latina foid vs a white foid

muh i saw ugly guys with hot girls, this has been disproven SO MANY TIMES, that if you still believe this ur genuinely braindead and a fucking retard. girls date below, because they have security of relationship and the guy cant cheat, he will expend more resources and effort into the relationship, and will be a pushover and she can be promiscuous as the guy has no other options.

you are also ignoring the fact that the guy could have high social status, money, ect. dont take stuff at face value then say muh blackpill is fake like a braindead faggot.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Costcosuperstore

NT is law ig

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Delete tinder and warm approach max
This is why curing mentalceldom is the only escape from the blackpill. 95% of my lays have come from dating apps and the girls were almost never relationship material. A lot of them I wasn’t even attracted to but was just bored or horny. Despite some good experiences here and there, dating apps have mostly failed me.

Dating apps can work somewhat for normies, but overall they suck ass unless you’re a chad. You won’t consistently get hot girls from app unless you are a chad. It’s good to have them in case you come across a decent girl whose preferred niche you fall under, but never rely solely or even primarily on them unless you’re a chad.

The pro move is to actually have a cool lifestyle where you’re just naturally around attractive women. But this can’t be forced. Anyone selling a course on how to social circle maxx is a cancer on the male population. You need to mentally ascend. Similarly to how not everyone can ascend physically through surgery, not everyone will be able to ascend mentally. You may not have any mental illness failos, you could just be legit retarded. But for many guys such as myself, depression is holding us back from building a quality lifestyle. This is why aside from getting surgeries and gymceling I’m also focused on curing my depression. Have tried a lot of different things but still going down the list.

But yeah for many guys, mental maxxing is just as important as looksmaxxing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Costcosuperstore and 5.5psl
This is why curing mentalceldom is the only escape from the blackpill. 95% of my lays have come from dating apps and the girls were almost never relationship material. A lot of them I wasn’t even attracted to but was just bored or horny. Despite some good experiences here and there, dating apps have mostly failed me.

Dating apps can work somewhat for normies, but overall they suck ass unless you’re a chad. You won’t consistently get hot girls from app unless you are a chad. It’s good to have them in case you come across a decent girl whose preferred niche you fall under, but never rely solely or even primarily on them unless you’re a chad.

The pro move is to actually have a cool lifestyle where you’re just naturally around attractive women. But this can’t be forced. Anyone selling a course on how to social circle maxx is a cancer on the male population. You need to mentally ascend. Similarly to how not everyone can ascend physically through surgery, not everyone will be able to ascend mentally. You may not have any mental illness failos, you could just be legit retarded. But for many guys such as myself, depression is holding us back from building a quality lifestyle. This is why aside from getting surgeries and gymceling I’m also focused on curing my depression. Have tried a lot of different things but still going down the list.

But yeah for many guys, mental maxxing is just as important as looksmaxxing.
High IQ asf
Appreciate it brother

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Costcosuperstore and RoyaleWithCheese
Just have a personality theory is brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese

Chances are their girlfriend bosses them around

No it's not I've ran people that would be considered LTNs-MTNs that slayed hard on tinder, and I've ran dudes that are considered gigachads who did shit.
Can i see the pics and reuslts

Don't envy them, they're all getting cucked the minute a HTN or Lite enters the circle of their partner.

My best friend is Strong HTN, I know what I'm talking about.

There's nothing more high cortisol inducing than being in sentimental insecurity.

Can i see the pics and results
@Bzz made a thread on one of the normies who killed it, everyone here rated him incel - MTN, yet he did better than people rated gigachad here.

You are right black pill is honestly a coping method for non NT people to justify their inceldom, by claiming your looks are the reason you can’t get laid it takes away the blame from you as a person. I am guilty of this.

• +1
Reactions: Dream99
Don't envy them, they're all getting cucked the minute a HTN or Lite enters the circle of their partner.

My best friend is Strong HTN, I know what I'm talking about.

There's nothing more high cortisol inducing than being in sentimental insecurity.
I don’t give a fuck honestly if I could get a girlfriend right now but it means she’d cheat on me after 2 months I would take it just so I could lose my virginity at least

You are right black pill is honestly a coping method for non NT people to justify their inceldom, by claiming your looks are the reason you can’t get laid it takes away the blame from you as a person. I am guilty of this.
me too bhai

• +1
Reactions: ManletJordanBarrett
The blackpill is simply that higher attractiveness = easier life. It doesn't necessarily mean its impossible for anyone other than a chad to get women, but it does mean life will be drastically different for a MTN than for a true chad/chadlite. Some people probably can never get women at all though, but this is reserved for the bottom 10% of men. If you're like LTN and have NEVER had a relationship ever, even with some ugly/fat/both woman, you're probably retarded or narcissistic

life starts at MTN, the rest LTN or lower which is about 50% are fucked

Because they're NT, we're not, so we have to be good looking to make up for it