Blackpill is Bullshit/Meme

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
Looks matter, you guys are meming about it. This community has a problem with the word "cope" such as saying that someone is coping if "taller isnt always better" or "richer isnt always better", I think the ideal archetype of a man is being somewhere in between.

Not 5'10 nor 6'8, but 6'3

Not 100k nor 100 million, but 10 million.

Not, 5x4 nor 8x6 but 7x5.

Being exceptional in these has its own halos, but numerous evidence suggests that people are most content with their stats like height, dick size or wealth when it's somewhere in the middle.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Redpill is also a meme, it's the other side of the same coin that exaggerates having money when having 10 mil or even elon musk's salary won't save your genetic deformity.

In the end both of these posit truth but the disagreement is hyperventilating/memeing that it's all about mogging while you niggas just cant live your life normally.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
who gives a fuck the more ur close to the objective standards of beauty the more u live a better life rest doesn't matter (the psl model giga copes niggas here troll u with)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, HTN_Mentalcel, ambi and 1 other person
@Michael Myers what do you think of this

who gives a fuck the more ur close to the objective standards of beauty the more u live a better life rest doesn't matter (the psl model giga copes niggas here troll u with)
I read this in caveman/neanderthal tone

they dont troll me tho i know psl is a meme/troll

i think the point went over your head

they dont troll me tho i know psl is a meme/troll

i think the point went over your head
my point is don't ever overthink theses type of bullshit
legit just looksmax softmaxx wise and if ur insecure about a feature just get surgery, thats it
rest is just cope to make money from insecure niggers

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
my point is don't ever overthink theses type of bullshit
legit just looksmax softmaxx wise and if ur insecure about a feature just get surgery, thats it
rest is just cope to make money from insecure niggers
That's exactly what my thread said, are you slow.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai