Blackpill me on memantine

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
I heard that can cure shit if you take it for a month(like anxiety,dopamine idk). Its true?

Memantine
Medication
Description
Memantine is a medication used to treat moderate to severe Alzheimer's disease. It is less preferred than acetylcholinesterase inhibitors such as donepezil. Treatment should only be continued if beneficial effects are seen. It is taken by mouth. Wikipedia

Molar mass: 179.3 g/mol
CAS ID: 19982-08-2
Formula: C12H21N
Trade name: Axura, Ebixa, Namenda, others
Elimination half-life: 60–100 hours
Metabolism: Liver (<10%)
People also search for: Donepezil, Rivastigmine, Quetiapine, MORE

Memantine
Medication
Description
Memantine is a medication used to treat moderate to severe Alzheimer's disease.

Ik but i know somebody on lookism report he regulate his dopamine with it after 30 days

Ik but i know somebody on lookism report he regulate his dopamine with it after 30 days
Actually it was 2 weeks unless you're thinking of someone else.

In theory, the NMDA antagonism from Memantine should inhibit glutamatergic activity which decreases anxiety. IMO The dissociative/Ketamine like effects I get from Memantine are just not worth the trade-off and I really don't notice much of an anxiety decrease. I took 10mg 2 days ago and I still feel fucking dizzy. Who knows, I might do another cycle in the future but I really don't see the merit of it. There was some dopamine desensitization though, especially with nofap.

Actually it was 2 weeks unless you're thinking of someone else.

In theory, the NMDA antagonism from Memantine should inhibit glutamatergic activity which decreases anxiety. IMO The dissociative/Ketamine like effects I get from Memantine are just not worth the trade-off and I really don't notice much of an anxiety decrease. I took 10mg 2 days ago and I still feel fucking dizzy. Who knows, I might do another cycle in the future but I really don't see the merit of it. There was some dopamine desensitization though, especially with nofap.
I actually saved that post:
"1) Shrooms/LSD microdosing every 4rd day for life if available- if not then
switch to SSRI ( effects are similar)
2) Memantine 1month course 5-10mg every 4th month for dopamine receptor
desensitization
3) Meditation morning/evening 20/20min ideally combined with deep breathing for
cortisol mining ( wim hof)
4)250 mg test+ occasional cabergoline/Dostinex 0.25 twice a week.
When needed for exposure therapy- propranolol/ Adderall"
I forgot his name tho. But like effects are supposed to be long term if you take memantine?

I actually saved that post:
"1) Shrooms/LSD microdosing every 4rd day for life if available- if not then
switch to SSRI ( effects are similar)
2) Memantine 1month course 5-10mg every 4th month for dopamine receptor
desensitization
3) Meditation morning/evening 20/20min ideally combined with deep breathing for
cortisol mining ( wim hof)
4)250 mg test+ occasional cabergoline/Dostinex 0.25 twice a week.
When needed for exposure therapy- propranolol/ Adderall"
I forgot his name tho. But like effects are supposed to be long term if you take memantine?
Oh ye, I remember that. He also said something like "you can go ER on a clear conscience after doing all that".

I've done everything on that list apart from test, but my depression is kicking my ass right now. My life situation right now is just really shitty. Fucking mentalceldom is the worst infliction of all time, I hate being this way.

Oh ye, I remember that. He also said something like "you can go ER on a clear conscience after doing all that".

I've done everything on that list apart from test, but my depression is kicking my ass right now. My life situation right now is just really shitty. Fucking mentalceldom is the worst infliction of all time, I hate being this way.
I know this fr bcs im same
I think test is gonna work but i also still have feelings for my hair

How are you today? I did 5mg memantine daily for 2 days. I was addicted to masturbation and now kind of having weak erections. I think memantine might cause weak erections. I stopped. Do you have normal erections nowadays? What substance helped you more?

Depends on your use case. I use it since 2 years now.
  1. If you are an entrepreneur, and are stuck on some issues in your business, take a huge dose of Memantine one day and you will get insight on how to solve it (magically yes, like LSD or Ketamine)
  2. If you want to reset your dopamine receptors, I am not a fan of it. It is great to not develop tolerance and you have to start using it before developing any tolerance. But if you already have a tolerance, 9-MBC or an anti-psychotic are better and will do it faster.