Ricecel shows redpill>blackpill

SomaliMax

SomaliMax

Gold
this Asian guy here legit proves to us why redpill is superior to blackpill for majority of man. He looks about average height, doesn’t look like he lifts but is leaninish/skinny.

if he came to this forum he would’ve been classified as a LTN and a framecel. He would have been shit posting on off topics if he took the blackpill.

Instead, I’m not sure what he do but it seems like he money/fashionmaxxed. And he got himself a foid, but what I want to bring to everyone attention is the comments. Never have I seen this much foids simping for a man, take a look at it yourselves.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wastedspermcel and hopeisnotenough
He has good jawline though and prettyboy niche

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Redpill mog if you're at least mtn with decent height and hair with few good featurs. he looks avg for a ching but has good frame,nt and look rich aswell

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Feltijon and Ricky212
this Asian guy here legit proves to us why redpill is superior to blackpill for majority of man. He looks about average height, doesn’t look like he lifts but is leaninish/skinny.

if he came to this forum he would’ve been classified as a LTN and a framecel. He would have been shit posting on off topics if he took the blackpill.

Instead, I’m not sure what he do but it seems like he money/fashionmaxxed. And he got himself a foid, but what I want to bring to everyone attention is the comments. Never have I seen this much foids simping for a man, take a look at it yourselves.

I mean the guy mogs the shit out of me

Redpill mog if you're at least mtn with decent height and hair with few good featurs. he looks avg for a ching but has good frame,nt and look rich aswell
at 5"11 and MTN+ you got no reason to be blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
All this shows is that hair & money is life. But yeah, jestermaxxing and moneymaxxing is underrated because it's not effortless. That's the issue. People here want to blame everything on looks and go with the path of least resistance.

Also JFL at every post hiding his oofy face.

• +1
Reactions: h111
This is true