will saved this in my gallery jfl

zz

Attachments

• IMG_4935.jpeg
    IMG_4935.jpeg
    76.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and tyroneorkms
Guys, I've lost some vid. It was on youtube, named something like "You weill never have this / blackpill". The vid was around 3 minutes and in the end guy with his gf was laying on couch and she was all over him kissing and smelling. Drop it here please

If I remember right, it was in one of your posts but not in this thread @Kamui

Guys, I've lost some vid. It was on youtube, named something like "You weill never have this / blackpill". The vid was around 3 minutes and in the end guy with his gf was laying on couch and she was all over him kissing and smelling. Drop it here please

If I remember right, it was in one of your posts but not in this thread @Kamui
Describe it in more detail

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Go improve your personality just to still be incel instead of looksmaxxing bro.

Attachments

• fds.PNG
    fds.PNG
    19.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander
Describe it in more detail
Really described as detailed as I can, about 3min video posted on youtube, I've found it in some thread here in November. The name was something like Things you will never experience / You will never have this. Basically it was compilation of some tiktoks and short videos and at the end there was guy with his gf on the couch, he was looking in his phone while she was laying on him and kissing/smelling his face

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Really described as detailed as I can, about 3min video posted on youtube, I've found it in some thread here in November. The name was something like Things you will never experience / You will never have this. Basically it was compilation of some tiktoks and short videos and at the end there was guy with his gf on the couch, he was looking in his phone while she was laying on him and kissing/smelling his face
Oof I have no recollection of posting that, sorry

Blackpill Tree videos on yt.

• +1
Reactions: Roge

I was searching for vid so obv I saw this one and it doesn't have needed ending. Now I'm thinking that the name I stated can be name of thread here instead of thumbnail on youtube

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Very probably the thread was about missing out on teen love

I was searching for vid so obv I saw this one and it doesn't have needed ending. Now I'm thinking that the name I stated can be name of thread here instead of thumbnail on youtube
yeah there is a lot of lost media regarding blackpill stuff. there is some lost videos from Hamudi.

Screenshot 2023 12 23 150520

• +1
Reactions: Headhunter

JFL AT GEOMAXXERS

MONEY WON'T MAKE YOU DESIRABLE TO WOMEN, YOU'LL JUST BECOME A GOLD DIGGING OPPURTUNITY!

3698037 169708725369C8

B34

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, 5'7 zoomer and Mainstream
3705392 IMG 7911

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer and 5'7 zoomer
G8aNrvXl

• So Sad
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer
3697450 IMG 1699