Blackpilled suicide fuel for nattycels from Mike Mentzer.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast

This is a very controversial argument from him that goes against the grain that it takes years to attain genetic muscular potential naturally. The quote is "an individual can reach his or her natural muscular potential in one year or less, as long as they are using a properly conducted strength training program." This was said in the 90s. So basically just roidcel if all you care about is physique.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Lygodactylus
conclusion : it will take years to achieve your shitty "le muh genetic potential".

redpillers too think that you will peak at 40. so people who defend natty lifting here for their life should switch to trp for finding a more similiar base to their's.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, CsCurry, Deleted member 24347 and 5 others
conclusion : it will take years to achieve your shitty "le muh genetic potential".

redpillers too think that you will peak at 40. so people who defend natty lifting here for their life should switch to trp for finding a more similiar base to their's.
Nope muscular potential natty can be achieved in just a year.

yeah its easily doable with 250 mg test week natty muscular potential
The amount of muscle you gain naturally could be surpassed on a few months on roids,

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
it's over for gymcels anyway. tiktok twinks will pound your oneitis while you're deadlifting in the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 15827, Growth Plate and 1 other person
the problem with natty lifting isn't that you need roids or you're wasting time, it's that your hormones are dogshit :feelshmm:

the problem with natty lifting isn't that you need roids or you're wasting time, it's that your hormones are dogshit :feelshmm:
My test level was bordering 900 and I don't lose any muscle despite not lifting for a month.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

This is a very controversial argument from him that goes against the grain that it takes years to attain genetic muscular potential naturally. The quote is "an individual can reach his or her natural muscular potential in one year or less, as long as they are using a properly conducted strength training program." This was said in the 90s. So basically just roidcel if all you care about is physique.
This is pure cope. Natural potential is also cope.

There is no way a natty will ever be as big as an average roider. And I say that as a natty lifter of 5+ years.

Do you want to be big or also retain hair, collagen etc.? You have to make a choice.

But you are never getting as 'swole' naturally as someone who injects steroids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862

Being natty is senseless, if you don’t have good genetics. I will have to roid as soon as I will have money to HT cuz I’m afraid fin won’t be enough on trt for me

Being natty is senseless, if you don’t have good genetics. I will have to roid as soon as I will have money to HT cuz I’m afraid fin won’t be enough on trt for me
If you don't abuse test you won't get extreme hair loss.