BLACKS & BLACKCELS GTFIH (INSANE GASLIGHTING)

WHITECEL = FAKECEL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dimorphism, mulattomogger, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
JUST DONT BE BLACK THEORY. I STAND WITH THE NEGRO MALE, FUCK NEGRESSES, WE MUST ASCEND, WE MUST IMPROVE OUR RACE
Nigga if you wanna go fuck snowbunnies just do it instead of crying on here

Only niggas with deep unseated trauma do this type of shit

No legit black mogger seethes about sheboons this much
WHITECEL = FAKECEL
You got too much dip on your chip mate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saggitarian and latincell95
JUST DONT BE BLACK THEORY. I STAND WITH THE NEGRO MALE, FUCK NEGRESSES, WE MUST ASCEND, WE MUST IMPROVE OUR RACE
Just like in Skyrim, every race has its advantages and disadvantages. Whites and Asians have their IQs, ya’ll excel in anything having to do with sports and athleticism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and |Daddy_Zygos|
Nigga if you wanna go fuck snowbunnies just do it instead of crying on here

Only niggas with deep unseated trauma do this type of shit

No legit black mogger seethes about sheboons this much

You got too much dip on your chip mate
I don't prefer WW, i have AW girlfriend who is cute, funny, gamer, and smart.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and latincell95
Yellow fever has nothing to do with my point, ignore the fact that I am dating an Asian, just look at the research, also wtf is a black woman doing on this forum, doesn't this black women also get white cock? Like wtf? Mods?
Its not my fault that white cock feels so good 🐓

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, st.hamudi but 6‘5, mulattomogger and 2 others
Just like in Skyrim, every race has its advantages and disadvantages. Whites and Asians have their IQs, ya’ll excel in anything having to do with sports and athleticism.
I have mostly High IQ, working on Athleticism.

I already had multiple surgeries to look like rn. I am clearly low HTN rn I was LTN uncanny hapa before
Ok, well gymmaxx, your body is really unhealthy bro, but you can slay EE females as another person says, actually Europe really likes Kpop-Maxxers right now, so yeah

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 60224
You sound like a male divestor
You think black men need a guide to date out?
WTF is a divestor, no i don't really care I have ascended and it is rather easy to do so as BM.

WTF is a divestor, no i don't really care I have ascended and it is rather easy to do so as BM.
Well you’re preaching to the choir, because everyone here is white women only

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Screenshot 20240113 005230 Gallery

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Your gf is Asian, that tells me all I need to know

If you were a legit HTN you wouldn’t be spouting this BS and you’d actually have success with BW

BW are legit tutorial tier if you’re an actual black mogger, plus points if you’re mulatto/mixed
Black women in Atlanta begged me to rape them on OLD, they are indeed tutorial mode.
But NGL if OP has an asian GF, mogs me. I wish I had one but there are none around here...

• JFL
Speak for yourself, I'm AW only :feelswhat:
last week I've seen a black guy on twitter larping as an asian woman, telling how "asian women loved black men and white men and black women were mad"
it was you?

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, Ricky212 and SidharthTheSlayer
"
However, this effect is
tinted by gender—minority women generally privilege Whiteness and
White multiraciality over minority men, while minority men treat their
monoracial minority and multiracial coethnics equally and display a disinterest in Whiteness"

ALL BLACK BLUE-PILLERS BBC COPERS NEED TO MAN THE FUCK UP AND READ THIS BOOK AND BECOME TRUE BLACKPILLERS.

ALL BLACK BLUE-PILLERS BBC COPERS NEED TO MAN THE FUCK UP AND READ THIS BOOK AND BECOME TRUE BLACKPILLERS.
I’m illiterate, sorry

my kids are going to be blue-pilled idgaf i dont want them to know how over it is for blasians

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomogger
Please do not tag me in BS like this, sadly, I have to stop interacting with @Kamui because I am getting lumped into conversations like this.

If you struggle to get black women as a black guy, there is 99% I would never be caught dead hanging around you. You are a urkcel type black, not even really black or get black culture. Austin Durham COULD get black girls but obviously, his personality is a failo to them he is obviously white-washed.

As a BM, you can get high-quality black women but betabuxxing is so embedded deep into the culture it's not worth it for me at the moment even alphas like NBA players and big-time rappers do this in our community. You can still have sex without doing it but a long-term relationship would be expensive which is why I am currently LTR with Asian women. Asian women though can NEVER be the end game for a black guy, her family WILL always hate you or have some disdain for you, which is not optimal for a family.

The end game is black women which is fine as they can be some of the most loyal when given the right one. Whites are more bluepilled so it is possible to do end game with a white woman and her parents will be tolerant and in some cases accept you. Will NEVER happen with an Asian family.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Jamaldickjavontus, dantemaxxing and 2 others
Please do not tag me in BS like this, sadly, I have to stop interacting with @Kamui because I am getting lumped into conversations like this.

If you struggle to get black women as a black guy, there is 99% I would never be caught dead hanging around you. You are a urkcel type black, not even really black or get black culture. Austin Durham COULD get black girls but obviously, his personality is a failo to them he is obviously white-washed.

As a BM, you can get high-quality black women but betabuxxing is so embedded deep into the culture it's not worth it for me at the moment even alphas like NBA players and big-time rappers do this in our community. You can still have sex without doing it but a long-term relationship would be expensive which is why I am currently LTR with Asian women. Asian women though can NEVER be the end game for a black guy, her family WILL always hate you or have some disdain for you, which is not optimal for a family.

The end game is black women which is fine as they can be some of the most loyal when given the right one. Whites are more bluepilled so it is possible to do end game with a white woman and her parents will be tolerant and in some cases accept you. Will NEVER happen with an Asian family.
100% agreed spot on with everything you said

Where do you live for black women to have the lowest smv

Yes, my Asian GF family hates Black People, but they also hate White People and that didn't stop WMAF, a lot of them cut off their family to suck off Chad.

Everywhere

Their SMV only exists in a vaccum
i wish jbw could work on black women tbh, but for them it's just be lightskin

i wish jbw could work on black women tbh, but for them it's just be lightskin
JBW does work on them if you’re high MTN

Some black foids don’t like lightskin dudes cuz they’re “gay”

They just aren’t as susceptible to it as other ethnic foids cuz they’re unwanted

JBW does work on them if you’re high MTN

Some black foids don’t like lightskin dudes cuz they’re “gay”

They just aren’t as susceptible to it as other ethnic foids cuz they’re unwanted
Black Women are more JBW than Latinas, only mogged by Asians in JBW.

• +1
those are the only other 3 races my nigga
Nah, in Murica we have multiple races so we can discriminate against people more. Look at any application to see what I am talking about South Asian isn't normally classified Asian, etc....

Nah, in Murica we have multiple races so we can discriminate against people more. Look at any application to see what I am talking about South Asian isn't normally classified Asian, etc....
cope

• +1
Everywhere

Their SMV only exists in a vaccum
Where i live they have higher smv than pajeetas and matched with menas
Not even joking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Even Tyrones like Austin Dunham have a hard time dating Black Women. The truth is they prefer every other race, just like Asians. Only Indian foids are JBW resistant. The only reason blue-pilled cucks like you think Black Females prefer Black Men is because they're settling because Chad already fucked and dumped (CHAD DOESN'T WANT BLACK KIDS)
Agreed.

You guys can’t collectively agree that this argument allows for nuance? Jfl

Types and preferences exist, majority of sheboons would rather choose a Tyrone than a Chad simply because they’re attracted to the black phenotype, not because they’re “settling”

This whole “CHAD IS PUMPING AND DUMPING YOUR ONEITIS!” shit is just cuck fantasy mental masturbation lmao, at most sheboons will get pumped and dumped by minimum HTN blacks or thugmaxxers then cope and seeth cuz they need a white guy to betabuxx for them

• JFL
You guys can’t collectively agree that this argument allows for nuance? Jfl

Types and preferences exist, majority of sheboons would rather choose a Tyrone than a Chad simply because they’re attracted to the black phenotype, not because they’re “settling”

This whole “CHAD IS PUMPING AND DUMPING YOUR ONEITIS!” shit is just cuck fantasy mental masturbation lmao, at most sheboons will get pumped and dumped by minimum HTN blacks or thugmaxxers then cope and seeth cuz they need a white guy to betabuxx for them
“Attracted to the black phenotype” while wearing asian hair, bleaching their skin, seeking white men for mulatto babies, and wearing contacts? 🤡

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stamaster21 and Kamui
“Attracted to the black phenotype” while wearing asian hair, bleaching their skin, seeking white men for mulatto babies, and wearing contacts? 🤡
Just because they’re trying to fit a more Eurocentric standard of beauty doesn’t mean that they’re doing it specifically for white men, also what sheboons do you see wearing contacts on the daily :lul:?

The reality is most blacks in general won’t get the chance to live amongst whites in general so they tend to not be attracted to white foids as much, if you live in a hood full of low IQ crack dealing degen negroes and you came home with a white gf, you’d most likely be insulted and judged by others around you more than you would be if you lived in a more diverse community, same thing applies vice versa

I will say tho that the sheboons who do prefer white men get put in their place very quickly since they think that getting fucked on and tricked for by a bunch of MTN negroes makes them high value when in reality even a skinny white Becky is capable of amassing wealth from bottom feeder men in society if she tries hard enough

• Ugh..