BLACKS & BLACKCELS GTFIH (INSANE GASLIGHTING)

D

Deleted member 52953

BLACKpilled & Philosophizing
Hello, I am a Black Man (18) here, and when you go on social media, you see that Black Men are scum who worship White Women, that we are the scum who tend to date out more and have more interracial marriages (which is true), but this is the peak of irony. The truth is that Black Women prefer White Men, Latino Men, Asian Men (in that order) over Black Men. This has been true for all time, and it continues to be true in the study linked below from a well-known Psychological paper. They only cry because Black Men have more Success than Black Women in ENACTING INTERRACIAL MARRIAGES. It is the type of cucks over on r/blackmen that make us known as LOW SMV, REGULAR BLACK MEN ARE INCREDIBLY RACE LOYAL, they aren't blackpilled enough, BLACK MALE SMV is much higher than BLACK FEMALE SMV, which is why the interracial marriage statistics make it seem like we are the ones out there chasing "snowbunnies". Black Women get incredibly mad on Social Media when they see Black Men utilizing their JBB because they are the ugliest race of Female, and no one wants them.

Therefore, Blackcels, I stand before you today, DO NOT DATE Black WOMEN. At my school, 8/10 Black Foids are obese, ugly, and ghetto. The good looking ones are rare, extremely rare.
If you are dating Black, you are dating Nazis. DATE LATINAS OR WHITES instead, BLACKS HAVE MORE SUCCESS/LEVERAGE THERE. In terms of FOIDS we appeal most to White, Latina, Black, Asian in that order, I managed to get an Asian, so if you follow my guide here, you should have no problem: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-no...n-asians-no-thugmaxxers.931435/#post-14162449

Here's the book if you want to read it: The Dating Divide.

No wonder why I don't attract Black Females, they hate Black Men. Absolutely insane. Gaslighters like the blue-pilled cuck in my thread almost made me doubt my life experiences.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 1966Ford, Baban, Twinblade and 7 others
@traplurker
@Kamui
@Blackgymmax
@afrolet
@dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger
Kill the sheboon, fuck them they are fucking nazis. I think black foids should get fucking lynched.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Amexmaxx, mayo mogger and 3 others
I don't even like black women and I am infuriated, how do Asian cucks allow this to happen without going ER

Black Lives Matter Pride GIF by Jess Mac

• Ugh..
Reactions: Perfection
Hello, I am a Black Man (18) here, and when you go on social media, you see that Black Men are scum who worship White Women, that we are the scum who tend to date out more and have more interracial marriages (which is true), but this is the peak of irony. The truth is that Black Women prefer White Men, Latino Men, Asian Men (in that order) over Black Men. This has been true for all time, and it continues to be true in the study linked below from a well-known Psychological paper. They only cry because Black Men have more Success than Black Women in ENACTING INTERRACIAL MARRIAGES. It is the type of cucks over on r/blackmen that make us known as LOW SMV, REGULAR BLACK MEN ARE INCREDIBLY RACE LOYAL, they aren't blackpilled enough, BLACK MALE SMV is much higher than BLACK FEMALE SMV, which is why the interracial marriage statistics make it seem like we are the ones out there chasing "snowbunnies". Black Women get incredibly mad on Social Media when they see Black Men utilizing their JBB because they are the ugliest race of Female, and no one wants them.

Therefore, Blackcels, I stand before you today, DO NOT DATE Black WOMEN. At my school, 8/10 Black Foids are obese, ugly, and ghetto. The good looking ones are rare, extremely rare.
If you are dating Black, you are dating Nazis. DATE LATINAS OR WHITES instead, BLACKS HAVE MORE SUCCESS/LEVERAGE THERE. In terms of FOIDS we appeal most to White, Latina, Black, Asian in that order, I managed to get an Asian, so if you follow my guide here, you should have no problem: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-no...n-asians-no-thugmaxxers.931435/#post-14162449

View attachment 2687871

No wonder why I don't attract Black Females, they hate Black Men. Absolutely insane. Gaslighters like the blue-pilled cuck in my thread almost made me doubt my life experiences.
Urkcel type beat

You are just ugly plain and simple lol

No wonder you had to geomax

Every blackcel I’ve run into projects this rhetoric that black women aren’t attracted to black men when in reality they just aren’t attracted to you
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Blackgymmax @Looks234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, sportsmogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 15 others
Urkcel type beat
View attachment 2687918
You are just ugly plain and simple lol

No wonder you had to geomax

Every blackcel I’ve run into projects this rhetoric that black women aren’t attracted to black women when in reality they just aren’t attracted to you
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Blackgymmax @Looks234
I didn't geomax, my girlfriend is more American than I am (She can run for president, I can't), I am HTN with aims of Tyronelite after Gymmaxxing, the statistics are there, you aren't blackpilled if you don't listen to SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
I didn't geomax, my girlfriend is more American than I am (She can run for president, I can't), I am HTN with aims of Tyronelite after Gymmaxxing, the statistics are there, you aren't blackpilled if you don't listen to SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH.
Your gf is Asian, that tells me all I need to know

If you were a legit HTN you wouldn’t be spouting this BS and you’d actually have success with BW

BW are legit tutorial tier if you’re an actual black mogger, plus points if you’re mulatto/mixed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, PrinceofDarkness, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 10 others

If you were a legit HTN you wouldn’t be spouting this BS and you’d actually have success with BW

BW are legit tutorial tier if you’re an actual black mogger, plus points if you’re mulatto/mixed
cope, asian is ideal

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

You refuse to listen to scientific research, you are blue-pilled as fuck. Fake blackpiller BBC coper.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Even Tyrones like Austin Dunham have a hard time dating Black Women. The truth is they prefer every other race, just like Asians. Only Indian foids are JBW resistant. The only reason blue-pilled cucks like you think Black Females prefer Black Men is because they're settling because Chad already fucked and dumped (CHAD DOESN'T WANT BLACK KIDS)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, stamaster21, Amexmaxx and 8 others
Someone repost on .is I don't want to make an account. This must be spread, Black Men should stop entertaining Black Women and enjoy their white/latina women.

cope, asian is ideal
Never really been into Asians, not my cup of tea
You refuse to listen to scientific research, you are blue-pilled as fuck. Fake blackpiller BBC coper.
“Muh scientific research”

Black women don’t even have the necessary SMV it takes to pull a legit attractive white, Latino, or Asian man, most races find sheboons to be disgusting unless they’re lightskin or have insane bodies, and the last part gets thrown out the window since the average BW in the US is legit like 180 pounds

Legit if you’re a black guy who can’t even get a bottom tier sheboon you’re cooked
Even Tyrones like Austin Dunham have a hard time dating Black Women. The truth is they prefer every other race, just like Asians. Only Indian foids are JBW resistant.
You also have to take into account that lots of black foids are degen af and will only accept thugmaxxers, but even then if you’re a legit attractive black dude you can still clean up with them

Austin Dunham is an abused dog anyways, just as all black redpillers, him getting rejected on dating apps by sheboons doesn’t mean shit when he could use them as fleshlights irl and pump and dump them

Furthermore, why would any high SMV black man waste his time on bottom of the barrel women (sheboons) other than the fact that they’re easy?
There’s a reason you see sheboons online seeth hard when they see high SMV black men (pro athletes, good looking guys) go for snowbunnies and Latinas, they subconsciously know they’re inferior and that white foids are the crème of the crop when it comes to female SMV

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Skywalker and 8 others
there’s something wrong w/ you for liking black women to begin with

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: rubard, dimorphism, mulattomogger and 2 others
Never really been into Asians, not my cup of tea

“Muh scientific research”

Black women don’t even have the necessary SMV it takes to pull a legit attractive white, Latino, or Asian man, most races find sheboons to be disgusting unless they’re lightskin or have insane bodies, and the last part gets thrown out the window since the average BW in the US is legit like 180 pounds

Legit if you’re a black guy who can’t even get a bottom tier sheboon you’re cooked

You also have to take into account that lots of black foids are degen af and will only accept thugmaxxers, but even then if you’re a legit attractive black dude you can still clean up with them

Austin Dunham is an abused dog anyways, just as all black redpillers, him getting rejected on dating apps by sheboons doesn’t mean shit when he could use them as fleshlights irl and pump and dump them

Furthermore, why would any high SMV black man waste his time on bottom of the barrel women (sheboons) other than the fact that they’re easy?
There’s a reason you see sheboons online seeth hard when they see high SMV black men (pro athletes, good looking guys) go for snowbunnies and Latinas, they subconsciously know they’re inferior and that white foids are the crème of the crop when it comes to female SMV
You literally just agreed with me word for word, Black Women have lower SMV, so they settle for Black Men, but they prefer every other race. I know it is easy for Tyrone and Black brah to get Black Women, because Black Women know they are the only ones who even consider Black Women human. Black Men are in fact the most race loyal because it would be easy to dominate Latinas & Whites, but most Black Cucks like those on r/Blackmen allow them to be like this. Feminism was a mistake. Why did WHITE MEN cuck us and themselves so badly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, aleksander and latincell95
I don't, it just angers me that they dare to prefer other men when BBCs are holding themselves back. I prefer Asians > Whites > Latinias >>>>>>>>> Blacks (would only date HTS Black.)

IMG 0224

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur, mayo mogger and 4 others
What is the argument here other than OP having yellow fever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, aleksander, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
What is the argument here other than OP having yellow fever
Yellow fever has nothing to do with my point, ignore the fact that I am dating an Asian, just look at the research, also wtf is a black woman doing on this forum, doesn't this black women also get white cock? Like wtf? Mods?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger and Ricky212
Sheboon and thugmaxxer SMV exists in a vaccum

Sheboons get pumped and dumped by hood thugmaxxers then think they’re the shit

It’s funny watching shows like love island and seeing how white Chads treat them like they’re flashlights then kick them to the curb to give them a taste of reality
You literally just agreed with me word for word, Black Women have lower SMV, so they settle for Black Men, but they prefer every other race.
Most black women prefer black men, same with every other race and ethnic group that exists on the planet, it’s not rocket science

I was referring to the sheboons who you see online who are always screaming about “muh pasta and lobster!” thinking they could have a chance with any legit high SMV man irl

Like imagine a sheboon trying to step to a white HTN thinking she’s the shit then gets obliterate lmao
I know it is easy for Tyrone and Black brah to get Black Women, because Black Women know they are the only ones who even consider Black Women human. Black Men are in fact the most race loyal because it would be easy to dominate Latinas & Whites, but most Black Cucks like those on r/Blackmen allow them to be like this. Feminism was a mistake. Why did WHITE MEN cuck us and themselves so badly.
No man who uses Reddit is a “man”, I’m sorry to tell you dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, mulattomogger, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mulattomogger, aleksander and Kamui
Yellow fever has nothing to do with my point, ignore the fact that I am dating an Asian, just look at the research, also wtf is a black woman doing on this forum, doesn't this black women also get white cock? Like wtf? Mods?
He’s not a woman

Sheboon and thugmaxxer SMV exists in a vaccum

Sheboons get pumped and dumped by hood thugmaxxers then think they’re the shit

It’s funny watching shows like love island and seeing how white Chads treat them like they’re flashlights then kick them to the curb to give them a taste of reality

Most black women prefer black men, same with every other race and ethnic group that exists on the planet, it’s not rocket science

I was referring to the sheboons who you see online who are always screaming about “muh pasta and lobster!” thinking they could have a chance with any legit high SMV man irl

Like imagine a sheboon trying to step to a white HTN thinking she’s the shit then gets obliterate lmao

No man who uses Reddit is a “man”, I’m sorry to tell you dude
LMAOOOOOO, bigest cope i've seen in my life.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger
What about lightskin women

they are great, especially when they have slim noses/nostrils and not those wide gorilla ones

when I think of a sheboon I think of the darkskin ones

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, murdah and Kamui
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger and murdah
I don't, it just angers me that they dare to prefer other men when BBCs are holding themselves back. I prefer Asians > Whites > Latinias >>>>>>>>> Blacks (would only date HTS Black.)
How are other races of men holding themselves back

He’s not a woman
Oh no, LGBTQ++ LIVES MATTER, wtf I prefer SFcels over people like you, you aren't blackpilled, you are blue-pilled lgbtq++ liberal cuckoid.

You should tag me because I'm a chigga fr

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, murdah and Sprinkles
they are great, especially when they have slim noses/nostrils and not those wide gorilla ones

when I think of a sheboon I think of the darkskin ones
true, niggers look good sometimes and the innocent ones that haven't been influenced by nigger culture are cute.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, murdah and Deleted member 30679
How are other races of men holding themselves back
NO RACE OF MEN SHOULD DATE SHEBOONS I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THEM BRAH

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger and aleksander
Oh no, LGBTQ++ LIVES MATTER, wtf I prefer SFcels over people like you, you aren't blackpilled, you are blue-pilled lgbtq++ liberal cuckoid.
wait who is that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, |Daddy_Zygos|, murdah and 1 other person
true, niggers look good sometimes and the innocent ones that haven't been influenced by nigger culture are cute.
The devil’s blood (so called whites) does indeed make for some cute mixed women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, mulattomogger, aleksander and 1 other person
@Kamui yo so I get the pass or what

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Are you an idiot?

@khvirgin is a CISGENDERED MALE, his pfp is a fucking gay black man :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, khvirgin and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, mulattomogger, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Saggitarian and murdah
Yes

Aloha is a male, he legit posted his dick before, he just has Klinefelters and is a homosexual
cope, it was larp

Bro idgaf what other races of men do, why do you care
We are getting cucked by someone who we mog insanely by SMV, it doesn't make sense, we need to start utilizing JBB on Whites/Latinas just like Asian Women are utilizing their high SMV. I will not rest until I walk around and see more BMWF than I do WMWF/BMBF combined.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Ricky212
We are getting cucked by someone who we mog insanely by SMV, it doesn't make sense, we need to start utilizing JBB on Whites/Latinas just like Asian Women are utilizing their high SMV. I will not rest until I walk around and see more BMWF than I do WMWF/BMBF combined.
We aren’t getting “cucked” by anyone nigga

No other race of men wants to fuck sheboons period since they don’t go for them, and vice versa sheboons don’t go for other races either and even if they did they wouldn’t be successful

View attachment 2687871

Black women (at least in America) are the lowest level thots bro

They’ll literally suck you off for a pack of snickers if the timing is right.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander

I know I wouldn't be caught dead with a sheboon, but this is how the statistic are. Black Men are alllowing their foids to talk shit about them just because we mog them severely in SMV when they wish they could do the same.

Legit, OP gives me heavy urkcel vibes

The mere fact that the standards for being considered an attractive black dude are lower than every other race AS WELL as for sheboons makes them tutorial tier

Just act like any other double digit IQ negro from Chicago who totes a glock and they’ll be sucking you off in seconds
I know I wouldn't be caught dead with a sheboon, but this is how the statistic are. Black Men are alllowing their foids to talk shit about them just because we mog them severely in SMV when they wish they could do the same.
The only sheboons that I see talk shit about black men are the 1/10s that are seething about the fact that they can’t date up and get Tyrones

Lipstick alley is one of those places

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian, Jamaldickjavontus and latincell95
BW are tutorial tier if you’re lightskin MENA/Castizo/Med.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, |Daddy_Zygos|, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Legit lmao, if you want quick and easy pussy just go up to any LTB sheboon and praise them for existing and it’ll give them such a huge ego boost that they think you’re on a similar level to them

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger and latincell95
JUST DONT BE BLACK THEORY. I STAND WITH THE NEGRO MALE, FUCK NEGRESSES, WE MUST ASCEND, WE MUST IMPROVE OUR RACE

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, mulattomogger, klip11 and 3 others