BLACKS & BLACKCELS GTFIH (INSANE GASLIGHTING)

Kill the sheboon, fuck them they are fucking nazis. I think black foids should get fucking lynched.
No black here wants sheboons. They can have them. We want mulattos/ light skins.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blackazure88, Kamui, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Just because they’re trying to fit a more Eurocentric standard of beauty doesn’t mean that they’re doing it specifically for white men, also what sheboons do you see wearing contacts on the daily :lul:?

The reality is most blacks in general won’t get the chance to live amongst whites in general so they tend to not be attracted to white foids as much, if you live in a hood full of low IQ crack dealing degen negroes and you came home with a white gf, you’d most likely be insulted and judged by others around you more than you would be if you lived in a more diverse community, same thing applies vice versa

I will say tho that the sheboons who do prefer white men get put in their place very quickly since they think that getting fucked on and tricked for by a bunch of MTN negroes makes them high value when in reality even a skinny white Becky is capable of amassing wealth from bottom feeder men in society if she tries hard enough
You’re delusional. When black women have options, they explore them (look @ all of the top black models).

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21
You’re delusional. When black women have options, they explore them (look @ all of the top black models).
The average sheboon is a LTB and not good enough to explore any worthwhile options of legit high SMV dudes, any non black mogger with marginal SMV wouldn’t even spit in the average sheboons general direction cuz of how ugly they are

They have deluded egos due to these dysgenic pandering subhuman negroes who love to put batteries in their backs and make them believe that they’re worth more than they actually are

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles and Skywalker
The average sheboon is a LTB and not good enough to explore any worthwhile options of legit high SMV dudes, any non black mogger with marginal SMV wouldn’t even spit in the average sheboons general direction cuz of how ugly they are

They have deluded egos due to these dysgenic pandering subhuman negroes who love to put batteries in their backs and make them believe that they’re worth more than they actually are
Duh. But these women would be with them IF they wanted them.

Duh. But these women would be with them IF they wanted them.
Water, every foid has their amazing fantasy of their ideal Chad from their dreams since they were a little girl swooping them off of their feet and pledging their absolute love and loyalty to them

The real blackpill will hit them when after years of riding the CC they’ll eventually have to marry a 5’8 skinny fat balding normie who makes 70k a year instead of the Chad that sexually invigorated them when they were 19 and in their prime

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sprinkles and mulattomogger
Water, every foid has their amazing fantasy of their ideal Chad from their dreams since they were a little girl swooping them off of their feet and pledging their absolute love and loyalty to them

The real blackpill will hit them when after years of riding the CC they’ll eventually have to marry a 5’8 skinny fat balding normie who makes 70k a year instead of the Chad that sexually invigorated them when they were 19 and in their prime
You’re just proving my point …

Bro what is this thread kweens love us

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger and Skywalker

thats true .......tyronelites+ especially do alot of damage in society by fucking these landwhales, especially if theyre non black
and foids being retarded think they DESERVE chad if she is a 3/10 and has had ONS ONCE with them ofc......it ALWAYS happens like this 🤦‍♂️

You’re just proving my point …
How am I proving your point brah
@Kamui @Sprinkles boy is trying to be discount me
Abdis aren’t black

Jareer supremacy forever 😤
thats true .......tyronelites+ especially do alot of damage in society by fucking these landwhales, especially if theyre non black
Tyronelites+ shouldn’t be the ones to blame for raising landwhale SMV, blame black MTNs and thugmaxxers

I’ve observed that usually blacks that are raised in more high class areas have a higher preference for skinnier foids, still thicc with big asses but not legit gorilla tier

I love myself a BBW every now and then but I wouldn’t be caught dead with one in public
and foids being retarded think they DESERVE chad if she is a 3/10 and has had ONS ONCE with them ofc......it ALWAYS happens like this 🤦‍♂️
I can’t get mad at it anymore tbh, just annoyance

Blackpill comes to collect even for women

Kill the sheboon, fuck them they are fucking nazis. I think black foids should get fucking lynched.
they are also extremely arrogant

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger
tbh as a sandcel I do easy with black chicks they like me

• JFL
tbh as a sandcel I do easy with black chicks they like me
but I dont like them cause they are arrogant and weird libtards muh n word also black people are the most egoistic of all

Austin Dunham is an abused dog anyways, just as all black redpillers, him getting rejected on dating apps by sheboons doesn’t mean shit when he could use them as fleshlights irl and pump and dump them
he is rejected because women on tinder PRESUME he is a catfish and anyways he is very weird imo,
i genuinely think he is 100% homosexual and just playing this red pill shit for money and views :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52953
Whites and Asians have their IQs, ya’ll excel in anything having to do with sports and athleticism.
asians excel in IQ
blacks sports
whites sports AND IQ :feelsez: or , if you want to be hurtful here , we're averaged on the 2 , which is still nice

“Attracted to the black phenotype” while wearing asian hair, bleaching their skin, seeking white men for mulatto babies, and wearing contacts? 🤡
This shit makes it so obvious but @Kamui is actually bluepilled on a black pill website. Hell, I’d say this website is mostly either just bluepill cucks or racists who aren’t actually racist, but larpers. Eitherway, these blacks have never touched a female in their life and I have and I studied books on blackpill, so my words have more weight.

• +1
You guys can’t collectively agree that this argument allows for nuance? Jfl

Types and preferences exist, majority of sheboons would rather choose a Tyrone than a Chad simply because they’re attracted to the black phenotype, not because they’re “settling”

This whole “CHAD IS PUMPING AND DUMPING YOUR ONEITIS!” shit is just cuck fantasy mental masturbation lmao, at most sheboons will get pumped and dumped by minimum HTN blacks or thugmaxxers then cope and seeth cuz they need a white guy to betabuxx for them

You’re insanely blue pilled it is insane. Black women who are fit, conventionally attractive, etc… are mostly with White Men. Search Instagram, a few celebrities, etc… only thug, ghetto, ugly, fat sheboons want BBC.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger and Ricky212

So BW would be a mimic of AW if they had high enough SMV? You literally fucking agree but you are too scared to accept that we are in the same boat as Asian men because of your ego. Fuck off blue pilled cuck.

• +1
You’re insanely blue pilled it is insane. Black women who are fit, conventionally attractive, etc… are mostly with White Men. Search Instagram, a few celebrities, etc… only thug, ghetto, ugly, fat sheboons want BBC.
You can’t geninuely believe this right?

• Ugh..
You can’t geninuely believe this right?
It’s not about believing it, it is about knowing it, I can compile some data if you want. I’m tired of fake black pillers nowadays. I’ll fucking put an end to BBC cope my fucking self

Attachments

• IMG_0185.jpeg
    IMG_0185.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
It’s not about believing it, it is about knowing it, I can compile some data if you want. I’m tired of fake black pillers nowadays. I’ll fucking put an end to BBC cope my fucking self
In group preferences exists denying this means you are retarded

• Ugh..
In group preferences exists denying this means you are retarded
No. I also took General Psychology. You are the retard for trying to generalize that concept. Most races prefer their own based on culture, but there is more nuance than that, and as culture evolves into one culture, being internet culture, we start seeing data that suggests all races of women prefer white men. You can either take the black pill or take the blue pill.

• +1
In fact, let me generate an obvious counter example: Asian Women prefer White Men tremendously more than Asian Men.

• +1
No. I also took General Psychology. You are the retard for trying to generalize that concept. Most races prefer their own based on culture, but there is more nuance than that, and as culture evolves into one culture, being internet culture, we start seeing data that suggests all races of women prefer white men. You can either take the black pill or take the blue pill.
Yo momma black

• Ugh..
In fact, let me generate an obvious counter example: Asian Women prefer White Men tremendously more than Asian Men.
Asian American only

• Ugh..
Yo momma black
I’m 40% Dutch, my mother is in fact Coloured, and so is my Dad 🤘. Coloured means mixed in SA terms basically.

• Woah
  • +1
Asian American only
Nope! Asian country women do too. Most “handsome men” that blow up on Chinese Douyin are White, and even subhuman 5’3 Whites @Ai impact can go to China, which faces 106:100 M:F ratio and get 5+ Slays and cum in one without her saying anything.

Check for yourself using google translate and Chinese TikTok: https://www.douyin.com/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, mulattomogger and Ricky212
Even on Chinese Twtr I saw tweets of White Men fking Chinese Woken get 10k+ likes.

• +1
9999 of the likes were by Yellowfevercels
No. Chinese women do really like White men, all of Asia, except Korea does. Koreans like Koreans except for the rare self-hating ugly ones. Koreans fought and won against JBW.

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
he is rejected because women on tinder PRESUME he is a catfish and anyways he is very weird imo,
i genuinely think he is 100% homosexual and just playing this red pill shit for money and views :feelskek:
I agree, but his profile is verified, so u don’t know about that part. He seem like he wanted to fuck the Chad in his Chad vs. Tyrone videos kek

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Exactly.

So BW would be a mimic of AW if they had high enough SMV? You literally fucking agree but you are too scared to accept that we are in the same boat as Asian men because of your ego. Fuck off blue pilled cuck.
THANK YOU! Although I wouldn’t say black men are in the same boat as Asian men. Black men still have some pull outside of black women. Asian men don’t.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Kamui and Deleted member 52953
Even when sheboons are conventionally attractive and fit they still can’t hold a candle to white moggers, I’ve stated this shit multiple times

@fogdart watch a TV show called Love Island then come back to gain perspective on what I’m saying rn

Even when sheboons are conventionally attractive and fit like you say they are, they’re still viewed as fodder by any of the high SMV men in their vicinity
Austin Dunham is more in line with roastie appeal, guys like Obed who have a worse pheno than him do better and get way better results
THANK YOU! Although I wouldn’t say black men are in the same boat as Asian men. Black men still have some pull outside of black women. Asian men don’t.
Don’t even put Asian and black men inside of the same bubble dude

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart and mulattomogger
Austin Dunham is more in line with roastie appeal, guys like Obed who have a worse pheno than him do better and get way better results
nah he appeals to pre roastie 20-25 s but i genuinely think he is full gay and capping lol

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Even when sheboons are conventionally attractive and fit they still can’t hold a candle to white moggers, I’ve stated this shit multiple times
Even when sheboons are conventionally attractive and fit like you say they are, they’re still viewed as fodder by any of the high SMV men in their vicinity
Don’t even put Asian and black men inside of the same bubble dude
100% true

100% true
White MTNs have more SMV than black MTNs but as I said since black SMV exists in a vaccum, black guy can thugmax and have higher SMV than a white MTN cuz of nichemaxxing

lmao why does everyone with a asian gf shit on asian men for like 0 reason, keep worshipping gook women or some shid i guess
Nope! Asian country women do too. Most “handsome men” that blow up on Chinese Douyin are White, and even subhuman 5’3 Whites @Ai impact can go to China, which faces 106:100 M:F ratio and get 5+ Slays and cum in one without her saying anything.

Check for yourself using google translate and Chinese TikTok: https://www.douyin.com/

lmao why does everyone with a asian gf shit on asian men for like 0 reason, keep worshipping gook women or some shid i guess
I did not shit on AM, I simply stated facts, which are verifiable. As an Asian, you should realize Facts >> Cope

I did not shit on AM, I simply stated facts, which are verifiable. As an Asian, you should realize Facts >> Cope
i mean shiii i wouldn't trust anyone on .org to know what the true female gaze is, would rather trust my gay friend or his girls

i mean shiii i wouldn't trust anyone on .org to know what the true female gaze is, would rather trust my gay friend or his girls
True Female Gaze is more bryutal than .org, but yeah

IM changing my race fuck thids

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
I agree but not reading.

Hello, I am a Black Man (18) here, and when you go on social media, you see that Black Men are scum who worship White Women, that we are the scum who tend to date out more and have more interracial marriages (which is true), but this is the peak of irony. The truth is that Black Women prefer White Men, Latino Men, Asian Men (in that order) over Black Men. This has been true for all time, and it continues to be true in the study linked below from a well-known Psychological paper. They only cry because Black Men have more Success than Black Women in ENACTING INTERRACIAL MARRIAGES. It is the type of cucks over on r/blackmen that make us known as LOW SMV, REGULAR BLACK MEN ARE INCREDIBLY RACE LOYAL, they aren't blackpilled enough, BLACK MALE SMV is much higher than BLACK FEMALE SMV, which is why the interracial marriage statistics make it seem like we are the ones out there chasing "snowbunnies". Black Women get incredibly mad on Social Media when they see Black Men utilizing their JBB because they are the ugliest race of Female, and no one wants them.

Therefore, Blackcels, I stand before you today, DO NOT DATE Black WOMEN. At my school, 8/10 Black Foids are obese, ugly, and ghetto. The good looking ones are rare, extremely rare.
If you are dating Black, you are dating Nazis. DATE LATINAS OR WHITES instead, BLACKS HAVE MORE SUCCESS/LEVERAGE THERE. In terms of FOIDS we appeal most to White, Latina, Black, Asian in that order, I managed to get an Asian, so if you follow my guide here, you should have no problem: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-no...n-asians-no-thugmaxxers.931435/#post-14162449

View attachment 2687871

Here's the book if you want to read it: The Dating Divide.

No wonder why I don't attract Black Females, they hate Black Men. Absolutely insane. Gaslighters like the blue-pilled cuck in my thread almost made me doubt my life experiences.
I just want to inslave or destroy every last one of them

“Attracted to the black phenotype” while wearing asian hair, bleaching their skin, seeking white men for mulatto babies, and wearing contacts? 🤡
I already told folks black women wear straight asian hair , and wear contacts, and they do it to attract white men and other races of men. This notion that black women are loyal is bs, all races of woman perfer white men. Black wome just take out their rage and frustration out on black men because on avg black men have more racial mass appeal then black women. Black women see this dynamic and say black men are not loyal etc, this is just a mating tactic for black women to expand their own mating options while limiting black mens mating options, because black women need future beta-providers and step-fathers when they can no longer compete for sexual access with the men they want.

no way in hell you would see a mismatch like this without the man making alot of money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger and Kamui
austun dumnim is a good looking dude who uses hevay filitered pics on dating apps along with perfessional pics, if you see him in motion on video and hes dating pics their is a massive difference, no wonder women thin hes a catfish.