BLACKS & BLACKCELS GTFIH (INSANE GASLIGHTING)

Hello, I am a Black Man (18) here, and when you go on social media, you see that Black Men are scum who worship White Women, that we are the scum who tend to date out more and have more interracial marriages (which is true), but this is the peak of irony. The truth is that Black Women prefer White Men, Latino Men, Asian Men (in that order) over Black Men. This has been true for all time, and it continues to be true in the study linked below from a well-known Psychological paper. They only cry because Black Men have more Success than Black Women in ENACTING INTERRACIAL MARRIAGES. It is the type of cucks over on r/blackmen that make us known as LOW SMV, REGULAR BLACK MEN ARE INCREDIBLY RACE LOYAL, they aren't blackpilled enough, BLACK MALE SMV is much higher than BLACK FEMALE SMV, which is why the interracial marriage statistics make it seem like we are the ones out there chasing "snowbunnies". Black Women get incredibly mad on Social Media when they see Black Men utilizing their JBB because they are the ugliest race of Female, and no one wants them.

Therefore, Blackcels, I stand before you today, DO NOT DATE Black WOMEN. At my school, 8/10 Black Foids are obese, ugly, and ghetto. The good looking ones are rare, extremely rare.
If you are dating Black, you are dating Nazis. DATE LATINAS OR WHITES instead, BLACKS HAVE MORE SUCCESS/LEVERAGE THERE. In terms of FOIDS we appeal most to White, Latina, Black, Asian in that order, I managed to get an Asian, so if you follow my guide here, you should have no problem: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-no...n-asians-no-thugmaxxers.931435/#post-14162449

View attachment 2687871

Here's the book if you want to read it: The Dating Divide.

No wonder why I don't attract Black Females, they hate Black Men. Absolutely insane. Gaslighters like the blue-pilled cuck in my thread almost made me doubt my life experiences.
posts like this maje me want to kill all you niggers. you will desecrate our whole race for what? fucking niggers. i want anti miscegenation back, banning the law was for love your exploiting our kindness to self indulge in your fetishes at the expense of our people. You digust me. Total Nigger Death.
Fun What GIF by Encal Medya

You’re insanely blue pilled it is insane. Black women who are fit, conventionally attractive, etc… are mostly with White Men. Search Instagram, a few celebrities, etc… only thug, ghetto, ugly, fat sheboons want BBC.
they arent. go outside

women always look better and more easy on the eye than men,IDC what black men think,black women mog black men and black women are hideous so what does that make you black men?Are there goodlooking black men?Yes,but any white,MENA or east asian goodlooking man will mog the standing next to them.

you have the same exact features as black women just even more ogre,look at passable black trannies or trannies of any race,they look like their women after getting feminization surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
bm only have higher smv because of jewish propoganda,if the women of a race fog so do the goodlooking men of that race,they have the same features,just one feminine the other masculine.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Your gf is Asian, that tells me all I need to know

If you were a legit HTN you wouldn’t be spouting this BS and you’d actually have success with BW

BW are legit tutorial tier if you’re an actual black mogger, plus points if you’re mulatto/mixed
As a literal blackcel I can confirm. Black and ethnic women treat me REALLY WELL as I’m HTN (I live in a cumskin area and mentalcel my Pheno doesn’t appeal to pinkoids onlt ethnics and blk foids)

Kill the sheboon, fuck them they are fucking nazis. I think black foids should get fucking lynched.
Some people may find that controversial and -possibly- emotionally offensive

bm only have higher smv because of jewish propoganda,if the women of a race fog so do the goodlooking men of that race,they have the same features,just one feminine the other masculine.
Women aren’t sentient they are literally just breeding machines and think like kids

BBC pill is undeniable atp