(BLACKS DEFEATED) james kakonge tinder experiment tyrones (BLACKS ARE SUBHUMAN)

@Leo69 here bro you've seen the pics lol. Those other 2 destroyed him 2 and they had 0 smiling pics

@Leo69 here bro you've seen the pics lol. Those other 2 destroyed him 2 and they had 0 smiling pics
The reason why those 2 destroyed him because the main photo you used for Mukasa in this photoset was where he doesn't show off much muscles and is sitting down. Other two is in a dominant pose showing off good amount of body mass, confident pose, and looks more natural and NT which as a result why they mogged. Looking dominant and NT is important especially for a black to show off the sex appeal and Mukasa is not fitting into that which is crucial for him to have a good results to convey that vibe in his photos. He still doesn't give off the stereotype black NT mogger vibes in the photos you picked him, which is why he got mogged, so you need to carefully choose the right photos where he does give off that vibe that looks believable for him to pull great results.

images
3046658_JAMES4.jpeg
3046659_james3.png

Noticed how Mukasa doesn't look out of place now thanks to body volume and his facial expression compared to the main photo you used which is the reason why Mukasa did not perform so well.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234
The reason why those 2 destroyed him because the main photo you used for Mukasa in this photoset was where he doesn't show off much muscles and is sitting down. Other two is in a dominant pose showing off good amount of body mass, confident pose, and looks more natural and NT which as a result why they mogged. Looking dominant and NT is important especially for a black to show off the sex appeal and Mukasa is not fitting into that which is crucial for him to have a good results to convey that vibe in his photos. He still doesn't give off the stereotype black NT mogger vibes in the photos you picked him, which is why he got mogged, so you need to carefully choose the right photos where he does give off that vibe that looks believable for him to pull great results.

images
3046658_JAMES4.jpeg
3046659_james3.png

Noticed how Mukasa doesn't look out of place now thanks to body volume and his facial expression compared to the main photo you used which is the reason why Mukasa did not perform so well.
You have no idea what you're talking about he still gets mogged. A gym selfie isn't more NT.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Leo69 and Looks234
You have no idea what you're talking about he still gets mogged. A gym selfie isn't more NT.
I do know what I'm talking about because the overall photos you used made him get mogged. The gym selfie looks more NT compared the other photos, but all I'm saying if he recreates more photos like the same vibe as those guys with similar body volume and facial expressions, then he should do as good as them, if not better. I don't think you are understanding what I'm saying here. The gym selfie was to show that he is similar vibe in terms of body and facial expression especially in body volume. Instead of gym selfie, but he gets a photo of someone taking him from a distance like those guys, then he should be just as fine.

Oops I bumped this

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker