(BLACKS DEFEATED) james kakonge tinder experiment tyrones (BLACKS ARE SUBHUMAN)

All the other little shitskins are joined hand in hand in a bit circle surrounding the triangle dancing and singing kumbaya while oily butter shits spray out of their asses
Brutal, so we are basically a background program, not even NPCs, while whites amd blacks are the main characters????

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3
  • +1
Fair, but then LTB is nit ugly right? Or is it that only 5% of foids are below LTB, hence she is basically bottom 10% facially?
LTB is not ugly to me. It’s just slightly below average maybe 20th to 40th percentile in looks. So she still looks better than 20-40% of women. Below 20 % is subhuman zone.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Yeah he is the only black prettyboy to ever exist besides asaprocky, which is probably why he does so wel. Prettyboypill even destroys racepill jfl. Also has great body and porportions
I guess mle choppa and xxxtentacion also fit the bill

• +1
Why is poor @Niko69 being used to prove racist theories
He's now the benchmark of the aryan race
Everytime i see a black guy in the streets I tell to myself "yeah niko mogs him"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 16275, Pubertymaxxer3 and 6 others
How does drago cope everyday knowing he will never be Niko

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 21620
Brutal shit, another ethnic giga chad vito basso got mogged by niko on tinder few days ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 21620
Brutal shit, another ethnic giga chad vito basso got mogged by niko on tinder few days ago.
Because he's an obvious catfish jfl c'mon now
Try using only selfies and see how fast male models clear

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Pubertymaxxer3
People here viewing Tinder experiments as peer-reviewed scientific literature is the funniest thing to me.

Aside from the fact that the results are influenced by lots of (unknown) factors, the sample size of them is too small to come to a concrete conclusion.

The score Tinder assigns to you is based on your pickiness, whether you reset your account or not, change your location too often, or whether you even send messages to most of your matches or not.

There's also your account’s visibility based on its activity, whether it’s a new account, and a lot more factors. I assume the lot that often run these experiments do not take this into account.

I am not saying the inference here was wrong, it was just deducted improperly and hence is dubious.
I agree that our “tinder experiments” are deeply flawed. The day and time of account creation even affects your likes/matches. Accounts created on weekends do way better than on weekdays especially Monday to Wednesday when no girls are swiping. Also, once your account flops in the first 12 hours of creation, it’s way harder to recover from that.

@looksmaxxer234 @tyronelite @whiteissuperior

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Blackgymmax, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
NOW TO MAKE MY FIRST BOTB THREAD. MODS STICKY THIS FOR THE BLACKCELS COMING TO LOOKSMAX
SO WITH FOGDART WE DECIDED TO TEST THE SMV OF MULTIPLE BLACK GUYS AND IT SEEMS PEOPLE THINK A GUY LIKE JAMES KAKONGE IS SOME SORT OF GOD? MAYBE ON A GLOBAL SCALE BUT THERES PLENTY OF CITIES WHERE NIGGERS LIKE HIM GET ABSOLUTELY CURB STOMPED
View attachment 1838934
View attachment 1838937
IS THIS YOUR GOD? @looksmaxxer234

NOW TO END THE REST OF YOUR COPES

NOW WHEN NIKO69 WAS RAN TO THE SAME EXACT TEST?

View attachment 1838940

View attachment 1838941

hahahaha hahaahhaahahh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
YOU FUCKING SLAVES NEED TO GO BACK TO AFRICA TO SLAY HAHAHAHAH

NO BUT SERIOUSLY THERES MORE TO THIS, ILL SHOW YOU BLACK GUYS WHO DID OUTPERFORM HIM BY 2X OR MORE
View attachment 1838942
View attachment 1838943
INTERESTING HUH?
MY THEORY IS THAT BECAUSE OF THE CAP ON BLACKS IN SOME AREAS THAT IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU HIT 6+PSL AND SINCE LOW CLASS RTTER LOOKING DUDES SNATCH ALOT OF LOWER TIER WOMEN THAT THEY BECOME THE SUPERIOR (DONT BE FOOLED THE 6PSL BLACK WILL STILL HAVE HIS STACY EVERY NOW AND THEN) HOWEVER THIS WAS QUITE THE FIND
B L A C K = S U B H U M A N ESPECIALLY YOURE BLACK "MALE MODELS" WHO HAVE LITERAL JOKE TIER SMV COMPARED TO FOOTBALL JOCK LOOKING MFS
Kakonge is overrated I have said this forever. Niggers don’t do well on dating apps tbf they excel irl not on apps I think this can be said for all ethnics though. Broderick hunter is the guy you should have used he is the Gigga Tyrone.

Even my 6/10 black Tyronelite buddy gets more bumble matches than Kakonge truly over for him

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and fogdart
Just bleachmaxx

• +1
Must be so brutal being black

How can you even approach any non black girl knowing there's a 99% chance she doesn't go for blacks, and even if she did, what are the chances she's attracted to you back

You'd have to run OLD game, go to black clubs or get extremely lucky

Fucking brutal, the competition must be so fierce too since all the other black guys will be doing the same shit. You literally need to be a 6'6 Tyrone superman to set yourself out from the crowd

As a black guy, if you're manlet, average face or small cock, it's so fucking over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, bug_eye_blackcel, Pubertymaxxer3 and 4 others

How can you even approach any non black girl knowing there's a 99% chance she doesn't go for blacks, and even if she did, what are the chances she's attracted to you back

Fucking brutal, the competition must be so fierce too since all the other black guys will be doing the same shit. You literally need to be a 6'6 Tyrone superman to set yourself out from the crowd

As a black guy, if you're manlet, average face or small cock, it's so fucking over
That’s what the low IQ “muh bbc thugmaxx” users here don’t understand. Girls who are into BBC means that she’s into Tyrone only. The average black dude in the west is almost incel unless he lucks with a girl who just wants to experiment or has white savior complex. Tyrones live in a different reality than the average blackcel tho.

• +1
Reactions: TheLastABCcel, Pubertymaxxer3, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
Because he's an obvious catfish jfl c'mon now
Try using only selfies and see how fast male models clear
no pics were normal

• +1
I agree that our “tinder experiments” are deeply flawed. The day and time of account creation even affects your likes/matches. Accounts created on weekends do way better than on weekdays especially Monday to Wednesday when no girls are swiping. Also, once your account flops in the first 12 hours of creation, it’s way harder to recover from that.
Maybe this is true, but if you do many experiments, you should see how they do on average. Also, you can try to make experiments as similar to each other as possible.

• +1
Maybe not slay but he does get laid. I dont think he larps litterally all of his life. Maybe he does tho so he can shill his paid looksmaxxing plan/advice. Making subhumans pay you to rate them seems to be the premier moneymaxxing method for blackpill personalities
He’s not getting laid with anymore more than a chubby LTB. Why anyone would buy his plans I have no idea he literally didn’t even know what a ramus was in one of his videos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Pubertymaxxer3 and Ceo of cope
He’s not getting laid with anymore more than a chubby LTB. Why anyone would buy his plans I have no idea he literally didn’t even know what a ramus was in one of his videos.
Jfl. Back in the day he was way more blackpill3d but he is starting to mellow out and cave to the bluepill/redpill/normie idiocy more and more, just like a lot of the "blackpilled" youtube channels (cucks)

• +1

How much would you say black Normies get laid in the UK? I swear Most the black guys I know are incel af but the Tyrone’s do well

• +1
Jfl. Back in the day he was way more blackpill3d but he is starting to mellow out and cave to the bluepill/redpill/normie idiocy more and more, just like a lot of the "blackpilled" youtube channels (cucks)
He’s trying to go down the Austin Dunham route forgetting Austin mogs him to the grave and back in the video they did together when he had shaved his beard he legit looked like a 3

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 21620
Keep coping coon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and stevielake
@Niko69 good thing we didn't do a mog battle. White with hair with good smile = gigachad

• +1
Good thread op. Phenopill is the only truth in life

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 21620

You forgot DarKTriad theory, this is what I’m currently running

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and tyronelite

I’m 5’4 , non NT and high inhib. What are my dating options?

• +1
no pics were normal

Lol 16 likes more? That's It? You're sooooo retarded with those experiments jfl if you think niko Is higher smv than Vito basso. The girls Who swiped left thought he was a fish

• +1

@looksmaxxer234 @tyronelite @whiteissuperior
And how long did he run the Mukasa profile?

Last time I checked Niko was swiping for a long time to get 27K matches & he had platinum

Was the experiment in the same city as Niko? Age range? Similar bio? Etc

I’ll never take tinder experiments seriously like @Aesthetica summarized

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Ceo of cope, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
And how long did he run the Mukasa profile?

Last time I checked Niko was swiping for a long time to get 27K matches & he had platinum

Was the experiment in the same city as Niko? Age range? Similar bio? Etc

I’ll never take tinder experiments seriously like @Aesthetica summarized
24 hours. Same city as niko's; similar age range and no bio. I do agree that Tinder experiments should be taken with a grain of salt because there are so many behind-the-scenes factors that cannot be controlled for like algorithm etc. I think someone else should run Mukasa in their city so that we can compare results at least.

@Blackgymmax btw Niko didn't do as well on Hinge compared to what he did on Tinder so there's that.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, Blackgymmax and tyronelite
u think shes a lot like my ex?
In what way man? Physically no way. Your ex mogs her to the sky.
Only similarity might be they both lived in ny

• +1
In what way man? Physically no way. Your ex mogs her to the sky.
Only similarity might be they both lived in ny
yeah NYC, both Chinese, similar social life/ entertainment, both like Italian food, both like Chanel's, both not racist, both elite at fucking, quite a few things if u think about it bhai

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Chadethnic101
I’m 5’4 , non NT and high inhib. What are my dating options?
5'4" not a big deal bhai. @Chadethnic101 frauds to 5'11", @FailedNormieManlet frauds to 5'7", and they do it seamlessly without getting caught. just ask them for tips.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Pubertymaxxer3 and Chadethnic101
True but still mtb facially. That pic/angle hides her cart titan midface
poss clearer here NSFW

Faf3eP8XoAIbpp4

FZKfjhVaIAkIOUu

FYe yM WYAEWwv1 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, gymmaxedhorse and Ceo of cope
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, hypernormie, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others

💀 white girls are easier than black girls. Its not brutal at all.

Thoughts
@tyronelite @anactualdude

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq, Deleted member 14160, Pubertymaxxer3 and 2 others
I have always thought that you are white btw.
Why did you think I was white? Is it cos I write so well and sound intelligent? Stop the racial profiling bro lol. are you black?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and tyronelite
yeah NYC, both Chinese, similar social life/ entertainment, both like Italian food, both like Chanel's, both not racist, both elite at fucking, quite a few things if u think about it bhai
Hmm those things i wouldnt know at all just by looking at the pictures you sent me of ur ex bro lol

• +1
💀 white girls are easier than black girls. Its not brutal at all.

Thoughts
A black man's dating pool is 95-99% smaller than that of a white man's

Most girls don't like black guys, period. This isn't a debate

Most black guys I know in real life are turbo incel, they don't get shit unless they're tyrone tier or a status maxxed drug dealer

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 14160 and 3 others
Why did you think I was white? Is it cos I write so well and sound intelligent? Stop the racial profiling bro lol. are you black?
I don't know. Maybe it's the writing style. I'm white.

• +1
A black man's dating pool is 95-99% smaller than that of a white man's

Most girls don't like black guys, period. This isn't a debate

Most black guys I know in real life are turbo incel, they don't get shit unless they're tyrone tier or a status maxxed drug dealer
That still doesn’t disapprove our experiences jfl

Any nigga on this site can confirm white girls are easy @tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, tyronelite and forevergymcelling
💀 white girls are easier than black girls

Thoughts
It depends tbh. Ghetto shaniquas are easier if you're thugmaxxed with dreads and shit, but then again so are low class "snow bunnies". But when it comes to high quality black women vs high quality white woman, i'd say the high quality white women are easier to deal with in my experience. If a HQ white woman finds you physically attractive, you don't have to put in much effort whereas HQ black women still require you to betabuxx for them and buy them gifts and shit. Tyrones like Swaylee still spend on their women - they buy Birkin bags and shit whiles white women will rarely ask for a Birkin bag.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Looks234
That still doesn’t disapprove our experiences jfl

Any nigga on this site can confirm white girls are easy @tyronelite
I never said they weren't tho

They've been easy for me too

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Pubertymaxxer3, fogdart and 1 other person
i thought you were whtie because of your avi. Thought that was you in both pics, one before and one after ascension jfl

• +1
It depends tbh. Ghetto shaniquas are easier if you're thugmaxxed with dreads and shit, but then again so are low class "snow bunnies". But when it comes to high quality black women vs high quality white woman, i'd say the high quality white women are easier to deal with in my experience. If a HQ white woman finds you physically attractive, you don't have to put in much effort whereas HQ black women still require you to betabuxx for them and buy them gifts and shit. Tyrones like Swaylee still spend on their women - they buy Birkin bags and shit whiles white women will rarely ask for a Birkin bag.
snow bunnies are more like snowmen with all the lard they carry

• +1
  • JFL
shieet why you go so hard on them my nigga

• +1
i thought you were whtie because of your avi. Thought that was you in both pics, one before and one after ascension jfl
Smh you guys are racially profiling me cos I'm smart. don't be racist lol. are you white ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hypernormie and Pubertymaxxer3
Smh you guys are racially profiling me cos I'm smart. don't be racist lol. are you white ?
i litterally told you it was because of your avi retard. I thought it was your asecension pic. I am iranian which is bascially the same as a baboon by this forum's standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3, fogdart and Blackgymmax
That’s what the low IQ “muh bbc thugmaxx” users here don’t understand. Girls who are into BBC means that she’s into Tyrone only. The average black dude in the west is almost incel unless he lucks with a girl who just wants to experiment or has white savior complex. Tyrones live in a different reality than the average blackcel tho.
i wouldnt go as far as to saying tyrone only but yes

• +1